JARHEAD73 is offline New Member

Need advice on Testosterona 25 / Brovel

I have recently came off my 1st cycle of this and was looking for some advice and insight on this product before I continue use. First off I paid 250 bucks for a 10ml bottle. I was instucted to inject 1ml once a wk for 10wks then cycle off 4 10 weeks. Does this sound correct or am I wasting time and money? After my 1st cycle I definately noticed an increase in strength but not too much in size. Maybe I wasnt training hard enough to gain size. Im new to this and am looking for some advice.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to AR

First off, you should READ THE RULES of this board, there is NO price talk allowed

and if you paid that much, you got ****** OFF !!!

WOW!!! 250 bucks for a 10ml of test 25? Lemme get this straight, 25mg/ml. You paid 250$ for 250mg of test?? I'm not sure if I should be laughing right now or crying of laughter... lol sorry. But this is exactly what happens when people jump into something before they do research. Steroids aren't like advil here, christ!

Im off to a great start I see! Well Im starting my education now. Like I said Im new to this & obviously clueless. What about the dosage and cycles I was told to follow? Does it sound right or am I not doing anything?

Well unless you forgot a 0 at the end, for testarona 250, (which even that is low) 25ml a week is completely insignificant.

stpete is offline Banned
    You got screwed big time. I used that shit in 97 cause i got it so cheap. Only thing is, i went ahead and bought like 10-12 bottles and got the same results you did. My bro was pissed that i bought that much cause we had to use it.
    Better than nothing i guess, but you can do much better.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Never even knew it came at such a low dose. ooooooops there goes another one.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    You got screwed big time. I used that shit in 97 cause i got it so cheap. Only thing is, i went ahead and bought like 10-12 bottles and got the same results you did. My bro was pissed that i bought that much cause we had to use it.
    Better than nothing i guess, but you can do much better.
    I appriciate your honesty. If I want to continue this Im going to have to look for another source and start educating myself! This is why I posted this. I didnt know if I was getting screwed or not. Im feeling like a dumbass now.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JARHEAD73 View Post
    I appriciate your honesty. If I want to continue this Im going to have to look for another source and start educating myself! This is why I posted this. I didnt know if I was getting screwed or not. Im feeling like a dumbass now.
    We all start out knowing nothing bro. Don't be so hard on yourself. You'll get there, just do your research.

We all start out knowing nothing bro. Don't be so hard on yourself. You'll get there, just do your research.
    Well since Im researching can you tell me anything about Nandrolone 300? My source also has this.

stpete is offline Banned
    19-nor. Not to be used alone. Use the search function and it will tell you everything you want to know. Not that i mind helping, but you have to do some leg work yourself.

19-nor. Not to be used alone. Use the search function and it will tell you everything you want to know. Not that i mind helping, but you have to do some leg work yourself.
    Thanks. message received!

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board bro. Dont feel too bad I paid even more than that for my first "cycle" which consisted of a 10mL bottle of deca ! Like stpete said use the search function and you will learn everything you need to know about aas. I rarely have to ask a question, the search button is your friend!

stpete is offline Banned
    This site's homepage also has a "steroid profile" section. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ View Post
    Welcome to the board bro. Dont feel too bad I paid even more than that for my first "cycle" which consisted of a 10mL bottle of deca! Like stpete said use the search function and you will learn everything you need to know about aas. I rarely have to ask a question, the search button is your friend!
    Yea my story was I found a guy who had the supply and it was just a spur of the moment thing to buy the test. I've always been into training with wieghts but never dabbled into the steroids much less know how to get them. So I bought them to try with no research or nothing. I just found someone who had them and I wanted to try it. Im glad I came upon this site and have quickly learned my 1st lesson.

doctorclaus is offline Associate Member
    stick around you can learn a lot here.... i can teach you a thing or too. you did pay too much

Quote Originally Posted by doctorclaus View Post
    stick around you can learn a lot here.... i can teach you a thing or too. you did pay too much
    OKAY, Im open for eduatcation. Where do I start? Im 35ish, I'm 6' 3'' , about 235 and probably 15-20 BF. By now I'm thinking just sticking to the weights, and diet, and worry about the enhancements until later. I can assume I need to do my research before I make impulse decisions. As always thanks for the input.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorclaus View Post
    Jarhead, this might be your second lesson. Leave it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by JARHEAD73 View Post
    OKAY, Im open for eduatcation. Where do I start? Im 35ish, I'm 6' 3'' , about 235 and probably 15-20 BF. By now I'm thinking just sticking to the weights, and diet, and worry about the enhancements until later. I can assume I need to do my research before I make impulse decisions. As always thanks for the input.
    education number one, "eduatcation" is spelled education, EHhh-dyOU-KAY-ShunnNNN. lol just kidding. Good luck in your lurning

doctorclaus is offline Associate Member
    Jarhead, this might be your second lesson. Leave it alone.
    like tupac said: dont judge me if you dont know me.... copy paste my avatar and blow it up and then read it pertains to ppl like u

Thread Information