kev1986 is offline New Member

loose weight berore cycle?

hi i am new to this forum i am 6ft 2 and 18stone i used to be 14 stone and kept fit from boxing but since i broke my ankle and leg have piled weight on , i am now thinking on going on a cycle and am wanting to know if i should loose my weight before building back up of will it just burn anyway

awms is offline Senior Member
    it all depends...if you feel that you needto loose weight then yes I would try to before you start a cycle. Every one is diffrent...some guys shredd up on test and others dont its just genetics.

(1*) is offline Member
    it's always good to cut down before cycles because your body is more anabolic when recovering from a cut. you also don't want your bf% to be too high when on cycle.

Roshambo is offline Member
    what is your bf% anything above 15% is not recommended, the sides are higher with a higher bf%.

i am not sure on my bf % but am sure its over 15 at the minute i think i will get down to maybe 16 stone and then start does anybody know any good orals to start with or they not worth it

Roshambo is offline Member
    Will this be your first cycle?
    if so then i'd recommend a test only cycle. what are you planning on running? what does your diet look like? what does your cycle look like? how about your PCT? all of this info is required in order for the more experienced users to chime in and help you. you need to visit the educational threads first.
    http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/

have done a cycle before when i was young and daft and didnt really no wat i was doin when i was boxing at 14stone i was cut quite well but not as big as id like, i am on a low carb diet at the minute and am loosing approx 5 pound a week along with clen ,only been dieting 2 weeks so am expecting loss to drop to maybe 2-3 lb a week, am also cycling 35 miles a week , as from that i aint laid any foundations as yet for cycle i am not expecting to start cycle for at least 8 weeks all bein well with weight loss. so i am open to any tried and tested cycles/workout rountines

Thread Information