ganu is offline Associate Member

Question var/tbol and gas/bloat

how does one counter the complimentary gas and bloating when on an oral cycle like anavar and tbol..also would there be any additional help if all the doses are taken at one time and not divided over the day to counter the stomach problems

Quote Originally Posted by ganu View Post
    how does one counter the complimentary gas and bloating when on an oral cycle like anavar and tbol..also would there be any additional help if all the doses are taken at one time and not divided over the day to counter the stomach problems
    hello

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Hi, how are you? I am fine...to answer your question everyone feels difference when they do a cycle. There is a chance of gas or bloating but that is due to the fact of eating regularly and different foods you may not eat all that often can cause that to happen.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    While your issue is not uncommon there isnt really any cure all solution. you can try chewing it or digestive enzymes but for the most part it is something you deal with as it will resolve upon cessation of use

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    While your issue is not uncommon there isnt really any cure all solution. you can try chewing it or digestive enzymes but for the most part it is something you deal with as it will resolve upon cessation of use
    but will taking the pills as one dose help at all..will the gas and bloating reduce if it is not split throughout the day..right now i am taking the pills in 3 doses with 4hr gap for tbol and 9hr gap for anavar

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont really see how it would help. It is better to split the doses and i wouldnt take them all at once just to reduce temporary stomach bloat. sorry i cant be more helpful

Thread Information