busaboy27 is offline Senior Member

drol and dbol together

friend wants to do some test and run drol and dbol together.. whats anyone think about it.. for both being 17a and liver toxicity and so on?

i told him run one the first half and the other last half

LexusIS09 is offline suspended for a very long time
    run them together, it's known as one of the most synergistic stacks out there. just do a search of this site, i guarantee there'll be tons of logs on it.

Usually only run it for 4 weeks, in my opinion 6 weeks is too long, and unnecessary, the gains come quickly and are great.

I have ran them together in the past while kick starting cycle. I ran drol-50mg dbol -30mg
    It was decent nothing special. I honestly could have ran one or the other alone and had just as much strength gain.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    I have ran them together in the past while kick starting cycle. I ran drol-50mg dbol -30mg
    It was decent nothing special. I honestly could have ran one or the other alone and had just as much strength gain.
    that's because your dosages were too low. when you're going to mix the two I find the best gains come from 40 - 50mg of d-bol and 100mg of anadrol . (you want to run your anadrol at about double your d-bol dosage)

Hunter is offline Grateful
    I would run the d-bol as a kickstart for 4 and finish with the drol since a dht and will help free up bound test helping with gains late into the cycle and most likely make recovery easier.

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    I would run the d-bol as a kickstart for 4 and finish with the drol since a dht and will help free up bound test helping with gains late into the cycle and most likely make recovery easier.
    Taking anadrol leading into PCT will not help recovery whatsoever. If anything it will just increase his PCT depression, because as soon as he starts the clomid / nolvadex regiment he'll piss out 15 pounds of water weight in 2 nights..

ive ran drol at 150 mg a day they were 75mg ones back in the day.. strong. gained 30 pounds in 30 days exactly... i dont go over 50 anymore cause i know the sides and its not worth it for me.. when my blood pressure is so high i get 15 minute nose bleeds every night uncontrollable. ya i think i might have him hit the d of 6 and the bombs the second half but myabe over lap the 2 for 2 weeks..

i told him to cut it all out and just do tren but.... dont want to listen

Meh...If you say so. Ive played around with both orals for years so I know at what dosages I can see results. And im not saying it sucked but I could have ran 100mg of drol alone or 80mg of dbol and have been just as happy.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by LexusIS09 View Post
    Taking anadrol leading into PCT will not help recovery whatsoever. If anything it will just increase his PCT depression, because as soon as he starts the clomid / nolvadex regiment he'll piss out 15 pounds of water weight in 2 nights..
    What? dht's free up bound test most agree a dht before pct by freeing up bound test will make recoery easier.

Thread Information