ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Anavar 2X a day??

I am almost sure that Anavar has about a 9hr 1/2 life so is 2 equal doses a day sufficient? My brother is going to do a small stretch of it just to lean up and harden up a bit.
    probably going to have him do

30mg ED week 1
    60mg ED weeks 2-7

I just heard a couple places that Var made them a little lethargic.
    Is there any truth to this?

He does a lot of races and would not want him to lose ground by trying to get ahead!

I know hat most guys will say to run 80-100mg ED but he takes almost no other supplements except his vitamins and his perfect diet and excercise routine so I feel that even 60mg a day will give him a decent run

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Really doesnt matter on whether you take it twice a day or all at once........

I prefer to take my full dose at like 9:30 every morning......

I prefer to have a lower dose in my system near bed time so i take it once a day......

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I would spread it out to give a more even blood level

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I also heard that anavar can actually lower your stanima which might be bad for a runner....but I will double check!

Blog Entries
    if it does lower stamina it would only do it while he is on it for the 6-7 weeks and then he should have a harder physique with less bodyfat

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I see no need to split up var doses or dbol for that matter. I take them all at once, usually 2-3 hrs before workout on training days or in the evening on non training days.

Think about it for a minute. The common thought is take dbol or Var evenly throughout the day to maintain a stable blood concentration level. In reality you're stressing your liver more by splitting up the doses and you're not absorbing nearly as much as you would if you took them all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Authority View Post
    I see no need to split up var doses or dbol for that matter. I take them all at once, usually 2-3 hrs before workout on training days or in the evening on non training days.

Think about it for a minute. The common thought is take dbol or Var evenly throughout the day to maintain a stable blood concentration level. In reality you're stressing your liver more by splitting up the doses and you're not absorbing nearly as much as you would if you took them all at once.
    definitely disagree. If you take say 50mg you still gunan absorb teh same if its 50mg once a day or 10mg 5X a day the same amount of the compound is still gunna get into you.
    When it comes to say dbol you want the compound working for 4 hours out of the day or do you want it working all day long.
    I also personally will get less bloat if taken throughout the day.
    Let some vets chime in on this one

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    definitely disagree. If you take say 50mg you still gunan absorb teh same if its 50mg once a day or 10mg 5X a day the same amount of the compound is still gunna get into you.
    When it comes to say dbol you want the compound working for 4 hours out of the day or do you want it working all day long.
    I also personally will get less bloat if taken throughout the day.
    Let some vets chime in on this one
    That's fine. We'll agree to disagree. You do it your way and I'll do my way. I've done it both ways and I prefer my method.

Blog Entries
    i thought that the reason everyone split the dose of D-bol up was because of its short half life!? which with Dbol is 3-4hrs so it needs to be taken every 3-4 hrs to keep the levels constant. So if this holds true then it would seem that Anavar would need to be taken every 7-9 hrs (app. 8.5hr half life) to again keep the levels constant. I never thought the dosages were taken to just spike levels for a certain point in the day

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    i thought that the reason everyone split the dose of D-bol up was because of its short half life!? which with Dbol is 3-4hrs so it needs to be taken every 3-4 hrs to keep the levels constant. So if this holds true then it would seem that Anavar would need to be taken every 7-9 hrs (app. 8.5hr half life) to again keep the levels constant. I never thought the dosages were taken to just spike levels for a certain point in the day
    So are you going to get up in the middle of the night and take your dbol to keep your 'levels constant'? People get carried away with this stable blood concentration philosophy. It doesn't matter one bit.

So are you going to get up in the middle of the night and take your dbol to keep your 'levels constant'? People get carried away with this stable blood concentration philosophy. It doesn't matter one bit.
    The funny thing about the middle of the night thing is there is actually guys that do it. I wouldn't personally I like to sleep but there is guys out there that do do it

Do a search on dbols all day long 99% of the people will say to split it up over the day

Do a search on dbols all day long 99% of the people will say to split it up over the day
    Good for them.

Lol!

bcbrett is offline Associate Member
    As far as anavar is concerned I would really split the dosage up through out the day. morning evening and before bed. Had blood work done on anavar before and it really f*cks up your lipid profile.

Someguy123 is offline Member

how is it, you would stress your liver more by splitting?? this could be compared to drinking. you could drink a beer every few hours during the day, and your liver would hardly be stressed. but drinking 6 beer in an hour, will be hard on your liver.

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    how is it, you would stress your liver more by splitting?? this could be compared to drinking. you could drink a beer every few hours during the day, and your liver would hardly be stressed. but drinking 6 beer in an hour, will be hard on your liver.
    Wrong.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    You guys are THREAD JACKING....

KEEP IT ON TOPIC.........

if you want argue about bullsh*t then create your own thread.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    i'll personally split it throughout the day. its aint gonna hurt splitting it aniwae give all u gotta do is swallow some pills!

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Wrong.

well thanks for the clarification. its quite obvious, you know what youre talking about.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wrong.
    ive seen nothing but stupid advise from this dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    well thanks for the clarification. its quite obvious, you know what youre talking about.
    I do actually. More of the actual compound gets in the system when you do one big blast through the liver versus multiple passes through the liver when taken evenly throughout the day. Regardless, after using inj dbol I will never go back to the oral version.

andre300 is offline Associate Member
    I would spread it out to give a more even blood level
    What are the advantages of a even bloos level?

normaljoe is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andre300 View Post
    What are the advantages of a even bloos level?

When you are given antibiotics you take them on a schedule, 1 time a day, 2 times a day, 3 rimes a day. The reason is that they need to be at stable levels to do their job, If you take all 3 of your 3 a day pills at 1 time you are taking the same amount over the period BUT your body is going to respond better to a stable and constant supply.

Your body just functions better with regular schedules, everything from eating protein every 4 hours, to getting your sleep in 5-8 hour blocks every 24 hours period. If your body has a stable blood level then it can respond at a constant level.

So think of it like this: Would you eat 300g of protein in 1 sitting because your body needs 300g each day? NO, your body needs a steady 40-60g every 3-5 hours, and what makes the 6 time a day protein turn into muscle? That part we know is called protein synthesis. And why do we take AAS? to increase our body's natural limits of protein synthesis.

So why would you take all of your orals at one time and then have 1 meal at REALLY GOOD protein synthesis, and 5 others less than optimum when you could have 6 evenly boosted "feedings" for your muscles at equal levels?

I think someone must be a orange juice, or apple juice expert who got lost here by mistake, because nothing he has said indicates he knows anything about gear. For example:

More of the actual compound gets in the system when you do one big blast through the liver versus multiple passes through the liver when taken evenly throughout the day.
    This came out of his ....err keyboard. Just think about this statement, he's saying if you take your whole 24 hour dose at 1 time, your body can extract MORE from the pills than if you'd taken it as 3, 8 hour apart dosages. WTFBBQ?? Hows that work exactly? You mean my body can absorb MORE of whats in a pill, if I just take more of them at a time? Why isn't this common medical reference? Shouldn't the school nurse have told us this in middle school or something?

Oh I know why I never heard this before, because it's bullshit.

If you took the same amount over a 24 hour period, lets say 120mg. That's 120 at hour 1, 60 at hour 6, 30 at hour 12, 15 at hour 18 and 7.5 at hour24.

VS

40 at hour 1, puts you to 12 by hour 8 when you take 40 to make 52, then 18 at hour 16 when you take 40.......... on and on it goes, after our first cycle of dosages you hit a stable blood level of always available VAR to help protein synthesis as you feed your muscles every 4-5 hours.

You can see it better with http://www.roidcalc.com/

I have also heard mentioned that unstable levels can cause an increased risk of side effects, I haven't had a negative side doing it in multiple dose's, personally. But when, and if I get any, I might try taking it all at once.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I am almost sure that Anavar has about a 9hr 1/2 life so is 2 equal doses a day sufficient? My brother is going to do a small stretch of it just to lean up and harden up a bit.
    probably going to have him do

30mg ED week 1
    60mg ED weeks 2-7

I just heard a couple places that Var made them a little lethargic.
    Is there any truth to this?

He does a lot of races and would not want him to lose ground by trying to get ahead!

I know hat most guys will say to run 80-100mg ED but he takes almost no other supplements except his vitamins and his perfect diet and excercise routine so I feel that even 60mg a day will give him a decent run
    So far, I am experiencing loss of appetite mostly.
    I take it 30mg twice a day, breakfast and lunch.

Thread Information