Thread: Dbol amounts

Dbol amounts

After long thought I'm going to put all my gear aside and stick to a Dbol Test E cycle, although if I experience alot of water ret, I'm either gonna hit up mast or winny.

Anyway my question is, the Dbol I have is in 25mg capsules. The capsules can open so if I have to I can make the split. I know it's best to take them 3 times a day since they are effective in blood levels for 8 hours, so my question is, does 75mg seem reasonable, or should I stick to 50mg ED and split up the 2 capsules and play around with them to make 3 doses?

Also does anyone know if its better to just take the powder inside with water for better absorption?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    After long thought I'm going to put all my gear aside and stick to a Dbol Test E cycle, although if I experience alot of water ret, I'm either gonna hit up mast or winny.

Anyway my question is, the Dbol I have is in 25mg capsules. The capsules can open so if I have to I can make the split. I know it's best to take them 3 times a day since they are effective in blood levels for 8 hours, so my question is, does 75mg seem reasonable, or should I stick to 50mg ED and split up the 2 capsules and play around with them to make 3 doses?

Also does anyone know if its better to just take the powder inside with water for better absorption?
    hah 75mg of d-bol is WAAAY too high.

My friend is running it at the dosage right now, and I can tell you sides are not worth the gains at that dose.

I'd only run 50mg max. Most people say 40mg... but I don't see a problem with 50mg, you'll definitely be getting a nice kickstart.

(since it's in capsules just take one in the morning and one at night... it would be optimal to split it up one more time and take it in the afternoon.. but since you have capsules doesn't matter..)

are you running it for 4 or 6 weeks?

I'm not sure how many weeks I will do yet, I will base it on gains, but if all goes well 4 weeks.

How about opening the capsules and splitting them, and just taking the powder? Anyone know if that would be effective? I would def want better blood level from the 3x/day method.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    I'm not sure how many weeks I will do yet, I will base it on gains, but if all goes well 4 weeks.

How about opening the capsules and splitting them, and just taking the powder? Anyone know if that would be effective? I would def want better blood level from the 3x/day method.
    yah you could do that... like break a capsule open and pour 1/2 the powder in your mouth... it'll be pretty hard to measure though since the dosage is 25mg per pill haha.

I dunno good luck

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    i would go with 50 mgs and just take it twice a day

the active half life is between 8-12 hours, so I don't think you will notice any difference if you go with twice a day

K thanks guys.

Although is it still better to take the powder direclty or will it not change anything in the capsule?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    in the cap is fine.

crazyjoe2344 is offline New Member
    id stick to 50mg also my sides at 75mg were shity and def not work it to me you can always go up if you decide to change your mind...a lot of good info here

Thread Information