Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tslice is offline Junior Member

Awful stomach ache and diarrhea

I am 7 hours post first injection of 200 Deca and 250 Sustanon . I was awakened by an agoizing stomach ache, almost pulsating, and had the shits when I went to the bathroom. Does anybody have any idea if this happens? Thanks

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sounds like the flu or food poisoning or that you got some crazy infected gear...

it has been 8 hours since I ate, so Im ruling out food poisoning. If it happens to be infected gear, what can I do?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tslice View Post
    it has been 8 hours since I ate, so Im ruling out food poisoning. If it happens to be infected gear, what can I do?
    that's about perfect for food poisoning, it's not instant and can even take longer to hit you.

Well Im sure if you are NOT 100% sure of your source it could be some bad shit in the gear, yeah that is scary.

hopefully it's the flu.

lovbtys,
    yea it gets a little scary, but just part of the deal though right. Process of elimination. I just email my boy who went with me and got Sust and EQ and he said he is fine. I appreciate all of your concern and input fellas. Im hoping Im good in a few hours so I can get some gym time in
    Last edited by tslice; 06-13-2009 at 08:59 PM.

goto the hospital or ride it out bro...you know yourself best. what do you think it is?

where did you inject?

cant go to the hospital, im in military. Right delt

how do u feel now? any better

No, it just woke me up out of a sleep. i feel the urge to puke and shit, but neither right now. I shit as soon as I woke up, wasnt a good one. sorry to be sick, but trying to describe it. I get a rolling pain through my stomach every 5 -10 minutes or so

could be something else or could be your gear bro, either way id go to the hospital if it gets worse. where did u get the gear? ugl?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    damn keep hyrdrating yourself.

i bought it at a pharmacy where i am at. It seemes all legit and from the manufacturer. other guys are on the same Sust and have been fine. I took my FIRST injection 2 days ago and it was just sust 250, and I was fine. Im wondering if its the Deca . Spoke to a good source back home and he feels that the Decda should not do this, but did mentino every ones body reacts differently.

i though you said your were 7hrs post 1st injection?

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    If it got bad enough you could go to off base hospital but youd have to come out of the pocket for treatment (EXPENSIVE AS FUK) but would prolly save your career. It doesnt sound like gear though to be honest you could have got sick from something else...

Ward,
    I am 7 hours post first injection of Deca and Sust together. Never done that before. The cycle began 2 days ago with just 1 shot of Sust, as I am doing Sust EOD. Sorry for the miscommunucation.

I have since shit twice and feel a "little" better. Shit like this makes me wonder if it is the gear or not, you know? I really really hope its not. Im goingto slam water and ride it out. Maybe go to the doctor and tell them bad diahrrea and get some immodium or something

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Sounds like food poisoning to me too.

I want to thank all of you guys that helped me out last night. It was a bad night with the pain and uncertainty. It is now 9 hours later, and I stil feel flu like, but not even close to the same pain I had in the early morning. I think it was the food I ate, because my biggest problem now is the shits. Im debating on sleeping all day or trying to fight one off in the gym. Thank you again, and if anything changes, Ill update. Be good fellas

Thread Information