98StangGT is offline New Member

Simple questions for the experienced

Hi my name is jerry i am currently 20 years old weigh 130 pounds (which i don't look like it) and cant go past that.. i work out and i have a nice little diet going on but i seem to not put on any weigh at all and no muscle at all i do have a very fast metabolism like if i don't eat for a day i lose like 3-4 pounds so my questions are the following if you don't mind answering.

I want to take steroids but nothing illegal or injected i want to keep it simple and healthy i just want to look good and not so skinny all the time in other words put some meat on my bones so what would you guys recommend?
    Last edited by 98StangGT; 06-12-2009 at 01:10 AM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome to AR. Go to the diet section and post your diet. This will be addressed first because you are too young for steroids . Make sure when you post your diet you include macros for your meals. You can get these thedailyplate . com without the spaces obviously. After that is done one of diet guys will check it out for you and make any changes you need.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to AR

how tall are you?

Steroids are ALL illegal depending on where you live.

gaining weight is ALL about eating CORRECTLY

you are NOT eating correctly, even with steroids, you would NOT gain if your food intake isn't correct
    so, lets get your diet fixed FIRST, since you have a few years before you should even be thinking about steroids and you will be amazed at how much you gain once you learn to EAT TO GROW

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    ^ what he said

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Read, listen and learn!

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    130lbs! fkk

(get off the treadmill and lift?)

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    The problem is people think they are eating a LOT but cant gain weight because they are eating JUNK, food with empty calories.

Read the diet section. Start eating 6-8 eaggs + oatmeal (not instant) for breakfast.
    Eat a LOT of chicken (skinless) Tuna, fruit, vegitables and a LOT of other food. Drink 1+ gallon of water a day.
    Go to the gym 5 days a week and work out using a good routine you found here in the workout section.
    Come back in 2 months and tell us all how you put on 20 lbs of lean muscle.

No such thing as a legal steroid unless you get it from a doctor. ANY steroid will make your balls stop working. Oral only steroids (no needles) will put your liver out of commission and you will be on dialysis for the rest of your life soon. If you dont do a proper PCT (look it up) your dick wont work and depending on what you use it may not work during the cycle either.
    At 20 you will fuse your growth plates and stop growing (NO your Not done) and can cause other issues.
    Still want to do it?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    yep what he said^^^

Blog Entries
    agreed with all of the above statements.you need food bro not steroids .plus at your age your test levels are already high enough to support decent gains.if you jump to aas to soon you will be sorry.

Thread Information