Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CritiqueVersa is offline New Member

Information on Cycle/Stack? Please..

Well alright, to begin with I'm around 205lbs and 5'10. I'm not in the best shape but I'm far from being in completely bad shape. I've been working out and doing cardiovascular a lot trying to cut some fat off of my stomach but nothing tends to work; sadly. I must add that I'm a vegetarian and on a great diet, not eating too little or to much just right! But the fact is nothing helps, I don't drink any 'sodas/coke' strictly water and whey protein to keep myself hydrated. Now after all this time I'm really trying to find a better alternative rather than steroids but this is the way I want to do it. I want a nice stack/cycle so that I can cut fat quickly for summer, I don't mind any products as long as they work. Could anyone help direct me to a certain type of product/steroid so that I can meet my goals? Any help would really be appreciated.

Also after I cut the fat I'm going to be interested in mass steroids so that I can get bigger; is there any products that make me lean/mass at the same time? That cut my fat away quicker when working out?

I'm a beginner to steroids but I really want the best product, no pun intended.

Thanks.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    welcome.
    for starters, read the educational threads, all of your questions are already answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Big;46***48
    welcome.
    for starters, read the educational threads, all of your questions are already answered.
    Alright I will do that, but during the process some information from others would be greatly appreciated, really. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst;46***49
    Welcome to AR!

How old are you? Have you had your bf% checked? High bodyfat and steroids can be a very bad combination. Diet and cardio is the way to go. How intense is your cardio training? Post up your diet plan with macros, or if you don't have that, an outline of a typical days food intake for you.

I'm currently 18 Years-Old. I'm unsure of my body-fat I've never had an estimate done or a test to find out; sadly. If diet and cardiovascular is the best, is there something I'm doing wrong? I don't do it all the time, only because I don't tend to see any results faster than I want too. So I can necessarily say how I train, to be honest. For dieting, I eat healthy. I am a vegetarian not a vegan. I do eat eggs, cheese, and dairy products as well as drink milk. But I'm not sure what to eat to maintain a great diet.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by CritiqueVersa;46***60
    I'm currently 18 Years-Old. I'm unsure of my body-fat I've never had an estimate done or a test to find out; sadly. If diet and cardiovascular is the best, is there something I'm doing wrong? I don't do it all the time, only because I don't tend to see any results faster than I want too. So I can necessarily say how I train, to be honest. For dieting, I eat healthy. I am a vegetarian not a vegan. I do eat eggs, cheese, and dairy products as well as drink milk. But I'm not sure what to eat to maintain a great diet.
    Probably. That's why I asked about your diet plan and training. I've seen people trying to cut by jogging a mile a day, doing some sit-ups, and eating crap food, and then wonder why they aren't making progress.

Cutting diet primer: UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

If you go to the members pics and look through you'll see a lot of people estimating bodyfat. While no substitute for having it professionally checked, it ought to give you a reference to estimate of where you may be at.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Your too young to cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst;46***68
    Probably. That's why I asked about your diet plan and training. I've seen people trying to cut by jogging a mile a day, doing some sit-ups, and eating crap food, and then wonder why they aren't making progress.

Cutting diet primer: UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

If you go to the members pics and look through you'll see a lot of people estimating bodyfat. While no substitute for having it professionally checked, it ought to give you a reference to estimate of where you may be at.
    Alright, I will do that. Also daily I don't eat a lot; I'm on a well based diet. My doctor told me that I should eat around 2200 calories. But I went lower than he advised. Is that too much or too little?

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM;46***78
    Your too young to cycle!
    Really? I didn't know that, is it because my growth plates etc?

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster;46***80
    If you're going to be a vegetarian there's not really any use in steroids. But anyway, you need to grow up for a couple of years.

Vegetarianism has nothing to do with steroids , why would you say that?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Welcome to AR!

How old are you? Have you had your bf% checked? High bodyfat and steroids can be a very bad combination. Diet and cardio is the way to go. How intense is your cardio training? Post up your diet plan with macros, or if you don't have that, an outline of a typical days food intake for you.

alpmaster is offline Member
    If you're going to be a vegetarian there's not really any use in steroids . But anyway, you need to grow up for a couple of years.

garbageman18 is offline Junior Member
    i eat 3,600 -3,800 calories a day. You need the essential vitamins and nutrients and raw protein in meat while on steroid idk if eating egg whites for every meal will be sufficient

Thread Information