Thread: mg conversion

SmallGuy0341 is offline New Member

mg conversion

I was told I should take 300mg a week of test for 10 weeks (I am an ex endurance athlete that needs to go up on his weight) . What I'm wondering is . My syringes are in ml. How many mg are in a ml.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    300mg per ml

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You need to understand concentrations. What is listed on your vial? If it reads 250mg/ml, then each ml contains 250mg, etc.

Sorry wasn't thinking there.
    Yes it will say on the vial like big said

oh ok. So if it says 200mg/mil . I need bigger syringes . Thank god they were free LOL . And thank you for your help

How many ml are your syringes?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Same as what i was thinking ^^^^

Big
    Uh-oh. I'm picturing insulin syringes and once weekly injections...

yea i got them from a friend of mine that has a job where he had a bunch left over. they are 1 cc syringes (1 ml) so basically i dont think i can use them unless the stuff im picking up tomorrow is 300mg/1ml or less.

also was wondering if i shoot 150mg 2 times a week and go to the gym 4-5 good times a week and continue my swimming would that be good. or should i do 500mg a week/2 injections a week. i was told that since i swim every day that all of that cardio could screw me up big time if i do a high dose.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Uh-oh. I'm picturing insulin syringes and once weekly injections...
    yup.

Scott78 is offline Junior Member
    Really depends the mg/ml of the gear you get. What is it your getting? Enanthate , sustanon etc?

Guessing with what youve typed its enanthate which a majority of is 250mg/ml so if you were wanting to stick to injecting 300mg you would need to inject 1ml and a little bit more which would just be a pain working out all the time in my eyes.

I rather just take one ml at 250 mg per week or two injections per week and have 500mg. Like said would be a pain. Find out for definite what mg/ml the gear is first.

actually we use them for ppd shots (the shot that leaves a little bump on your forarm and you have to get the spot checked a few days later. well that one).

if im doing 2 shots a week will they work.

i ordered syringes from AR-R .COM already but i just needed these to hold me over till they come in the mail. also the needles are 1 1/2 inch and 18G instead of 22-25 like ive been seeing everyone else use.

any tips on the best way to see some weight gains and help me get back into the shape i used to be in would be awesome.

i ran a marathon in 3 hours and 12 min and was 165 pounds.

just trying to get back to that. im at 140 now.
    im in good shape but im not in great shape like i was and that my goal.
    any help or info would be awesome.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallGuy0341 View Post
    i ordered syringes from AR-R.COM already but i just needed these to hold me over till they come in the mail. also the needles are 1 1/2 inch and 18G instead of 22-25 like ive been seeing everyone else use.
    If you ordered pins already. Just wait.... I would never use an 18gauge to inject. Are you F*CKING CRAZY? F THAT. AR-R is pretty quick with shipping I had my pins in 3 days. Wait it out man.

Every time i take a shot in the cheak they use an 18g needle. of course the stuff they are injecting me with is penicilin (dont think i spelled that right) and has the density of penut butter. a friend of mine who does some gear just uses what ever clean 1 1.2 inch needles he finds layin around his work and said that 18g is big but i would just have to make sure i inject it slowly and dont push it in to fast. he said that the bigger gauge will make it easier to push it in but yes 18g is way to easy so he is willing to help me out.

also the gear i got from my friend this morning was in unmarked viles. something about him and a friend have to process it themselves. he even showed me some of the stuff he has. ,like a little vacume pump thing and filters and what not. he said that i should do 2 ml shots a week. this guy is like my doctor so to speak so i trust him on that part. that and he is about 230 pounds of muscle. he said he takes stronger gear though.

so basically all i know is that its synthetic test. should i ask him what kind of synthetic it is.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    man 18g are huge to inject with,, good luck with that,, may wanna put something in yoru mouth to bite down on

Big
    18ga? damn dude just drill a hole and pour it in.
    no, insulin syringes won't work.
    in my opinion you should do this right or don't do it at all.

yea im waiting for the syringes to get to me in the mail and the needles. the max that the syringes i have can hold is 1ml and the plunger looks like its going to fall out. so im going to use them just in case the gear causing to much sorness in my cheeks (with my job i have to walk around and sit alot so having a pain in one cheek would suck) i was told i can inject half in one cheek and the other half in the other cheek. i was told that the small syringes would be perfect for this. fill it with 1/2 ml and then go. fill another one up with half a ml and hit the other cheek. itll be like when the invasion of iraq kicked off. getting stuck with needles all the damn time LMAO.

would that be an ok method

Big
    wow.
    ok, what is the length of the needle on the 1ml syringes? I'm thinking they are insulin syringes, and as I keep saying, not you can't use those, so no, that method would not be ok. they will not be long enough needles for a deep IM injection, which will GREATLY increase the chances of an abscess. (if the oil even flows through the tiny pin)

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    wow.
    ok, what is the length of the needle on the 1ml syringes? I'm thinking they are insulin syringes, and as I keep saying, not you can't use those, so no, that method would not be ok. they will not be long enough needles for a deep IM injection, which will GREATLY increase the chances of an abscess. (if the oil even flows through the tiny pin)
    <<<< soon this guy will discover a way to slap people around through the computer screen... really no joke.

the pins are not apart of the syringe. they came in seperate boxes. i have about 50 18G 1 1/2 pins , and about 50 1cc (1ml) syringes. they fell of the back of a sply convoy so i wasnt complaining.

the ones i ordered are 3cc syringes with 23G 1 1/2 needles. i ordered 50 of them as well. mainly to hook a few friends up with so they didnt have to buy them.

so i wont be using the 5/8 inch needles that normaly would come with that type of syringe i would be using the 1 1/2 inch needles that fell of the truck with the syringes.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    so i wont be using the 5/8 inch needles that normaly would come with that type of syringe i would be using the 1 1/2 inch needles that fell of the truck with the syringes.
    You obviously still don't get the point.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE INJECTING WITH THE 18G 1 1/2 INCH NEEDLE.

Honestly, that will feel like a harpoon going through you.

yea i know. i have gotten stuck with 18G plenty of times to know they dont feel as good as 23G. i personally prefer 22G when i due cath. on myself for practice or even on other people because not everyone has large enough veins to handle a large cath. . thanks for the advice guys. im at 143 pounds now so ill post results of my weight gain as it happens.

thanks

seriousmass is offline Banned
    im at 143 pounds now so ill post results of my weight gain as it happens.

thanks
    How tall are you...

I'm guessing quite short..?

ezlimitz is offline Junior Member
    so a 23g is good for the test?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    yeh i do not think they even make an IM needle that is only 1ml I think they are all bigger than that 3-5ml If you use slin pins (insulin syringes) you will be wasting your gear

Thread Information