Thread: omnevol..HELP

ictripps is offline New Member

omnevol..HELP

Ok so I have finally decided to take the plunge into pro-hormones. I am 19 years old and have never taken any type of testosterone booster or any thing like that. I have only taking some creatin, protein, nitric oxides you know small things like that. One of my friends recently started omnevol with arimevol for post cycle and taking milk thistle as assister with protein after all his workouts and he BLEW UP! So ive decided that im going to get some but I am really worried about my liver and have no idea when to take what. I know i take 2 pills a day for omnevol but thats it really, when should I be taking the milk thistle and is that enough for my liver? Also other than drinking is there anyting i should avoid while on omnevol. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    wrong board, post on the supplement.

I vaugely remember omenvol, I remember thinking it was garbage.

I stick to the base pro-hormones: Superdrol, Phera-Flex, and Halodrol

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Def try Halodrol first, Very mild.

Superdrol can be a pain in the A$$ for some

Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    Def try Halodrol first, Very mild.

Superdrol can be a pain in the A$$ for some
    I eat Superdrol for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I MAKE IT MY BITCH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ictripps View Post
    Ok so I have finally decided to take the plunge into pro-hormones. I am 19 years old and have never taken any type of testosterone booster or any thing like that. I have only taking some creatin, protein, nitric oxides you know small things like that. One of my friends recently started omnevol with arimevol for post cycle and taking milk thistle as assister with protein after all his workouts and he BLEW UP! So ive decided that im going to get some but I am really worried about my liver and have no idea when to take what. I know i take 2 pills a day for omnevol but thats it really, when should I be taking the milk thistle and is that enough for my liver? Also other than drinking is there anyting i should avoid while on omnevol. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Who do these kids think they are today to just "decide to take the plunge"? Your a little too young to be making decisions like that, sorry. And no pro-hormones are not a side-effect free steroid , and even alot of the time will cause more damage with less gains. Just hit up the diet and training section and set yourself up with some hardcore schedule, and you will see great results! It's that simple!

Work your ass off until about 23, with a strict training routine, and then if you are still interested, try real steroids , and see how you like that. But you need to put the dedication through your body first.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I eat Superdrol for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I MAKE IT MY BITCH!!!

LOL.. Last cycle that was how I took it plus an extra dose .

It made me its b1tch

Hella stronge though

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    Who do these kids think they are today to just "decide to take the plunge"? Your a little too young to be making decisions like that, sorry. And no pro-hormones are not a side-effect free steroid, and even alot of the time will cause more damage with less gains. Just hit up the diet and training section and set yourself up with some hardcore schedule, and you will see great results! It's that simple!
    THE PROBLEM IS LAZINESS !! Many of AMERICAN Teens just want the quick fix to getting bigger because either A. They are gettin' beat up by bigger people or were picked on when younger.. or B. They wanna get BIG Fast so they can get women.. thinking being bigger gets woman... WRONG you get women with GAME !! and knowing what the hell you are doing when talking to a woman.. plus if you absolutely have to ... THERE IS ALWAYS SLUTS !! EVERYWHERE !! SLUTS ARE GREAT !!

No one wants to put in the hardwork and dedication a lot of ignorant TEENAGE BOYS dont understand HOW MUCH THEIR BODY CAN CHANGE FROM A SIMPLE CHANG IN DIET !!!

TO THE OP... GO TO THE DIET FORUM AND POST IT UP IN THERE... DONT BE AN IDIOT AND SCREW UP YOUR ENDOCRINE SYSTEM "FOR A QUICK FIX ON GETTING BIG" That my friend is the COWARDS way out... BE A MAN !!!! AND WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT !! NOTHING IS HANDED OUT ON A PLATE.. THERE IS CONSEQUENCES TO ACTIONS THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO PARTAKE IN... DONT BE A FRIGGEN IDIOT !!! THIS STUFF ISN'T SAFE FOR SOMEONE AT YOUR AGE ESPECIALLY SINCE I KNOW YOU HAVENT BEEN SERIOUSLY TRAINING FOR YEARS SO GOOD LUCK WITH THEM SNAPPED TENDONS AND LIGAMENTS... BECAUSE IT WILL HAPPEN !!!

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    I love Mdrol, But Id have to Agree with Traction. Put in the hard work for a few more years. Then add a prohormone. If you dont have a good diet and know your stuff you wont gain a thing.

ictripps is offline New Member
    Ok cool thanks for all the info. I have been working out for lil over 3 years but not really working on diet nd stuff like that...still drinking and thats no good lol. I will try to hardcore cut on diet and chill on the partying. The last thing I want to do is mess up my insides. Any special thing in particular I should try to do other than eating lots of protein and cutting down on fats nd carbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    wrong board, post on the supplement.

I vaugely remember omenvol, I remember thinking it was garbage.

I stick to the base pro-hormones: Superdrol, Phera-Flex, and Halodrol
    it has phera flex, superdrol and something else in it. and for me it worked amazing! went from 193 to 210 in 4 weeks only lost 5 after pct

OP you better have some nolva on hand for after the omnevol

Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    it has phera flex, superdrol and something else in it. and for me it worked amazing! went from 193 to 210 in 4 weeks only lost 5 after pct

OP you better have some nolva on hand for after the omnevol
    Oh yeah thats why its garbage it combines 3 methylated compounds (with SD being a di-methyl bond)

too much stress on the liver.

The 5lbs you lost was water weight from Phera-flex since it is a wet compound. So basically you gained 15lbs.

Well Omnevol and other products that combine 3 methyl PH's use lower dosages of one to make up for adding two other compounds.

So basically you could have gained 15lbs from SD alone (people have done it) at normal dosage without having to give your body the stress of two other methyls.

Thread Information