View Poll Results: How well do you know your body and what u put into it??

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Know my body 90-100% and have the same knowledge of AAS

16 64.00%
  • I know my body and my diet perfectly but no knowledge of AAS

2 8.00%
  • I have a lot of knowledge of AAS but none on the diet portion

1 4.00%
  • I have no clue about either and thats why I am here!

5 20.00%
  • I have about a 50 /50 chance of dieting correctly I think AAS will make up the difference

1 4.00%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

How confident are you of your knowledge!

just wondering how confident the people in here are about there knowledge of thier own body! and on their use of AAS Answer this poll honestly and lets see how many people actually know their body and what they are putting into it

Blog Entries
    I want to know how many of us are in tune with our bodies. I know that over the years i have learned what my body wants and I am able to gain or lose 20-30+# anytime I want. I am still leaning on the AAS but I have a pretty strong knowledge on the ones I have used or intend to use. do not honestly study any AAS i will never think about using!

bakie is offline Associate Member
    I know my body well, it's a bitch. lol. I know diet and exercise very well, but what does AAS stand for

Blog Entries
    Androgenic anabolic steroids

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    when you take roids you dont need to diet, it makes up for it according to british_bulldog_1

BRITISH ANABOLIC is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    when you take roids you dont need to diet, it makes up for it according to british_bulldog_1
    Lol wtf? where is that post?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not enough choices.
    I would add I know my body 90%, AAS 75%, Diet 80% and learning every day thanks to this site.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Not enough choices.
    I would add I know my body 90%, AAS 75%, Diet 80% and learning every day thanks to this site.
    bump...

Zookl is offline Associate Member
    Good post! I'm curious as to what the poll will say after time. I'dsay I know my body and how my body reacts to supplements very well. However, I also think that it took me about 5-7 years to really start figuring this out. Different diets, different training regimines (sp), as well as different supplements with the combinations. It took me a lot of work. I finally know what works best for me, but I am always learning about it. My body has changed with time, obviously, and I am learning something new all the time. Plus, the science of bodybuilding changes over time as well. There are always new theories people are trying to prove, but it seems the foundation of bodybuilding is consistent.

Like I said, I am always learning, therefor I as questions a lot. That is why I like this forum. People don't critisize questions I ask. No matter how obvious the answer may seem people have always given me good asnwers. I also think there are poeple who are scared to ask certain questions becuase of they don't want to look like a NEWB. Even the most inttelligent person will have basic questions. Just like a classroom. Teachers themselves are always learning, especially from their students. Just my .02...

Blog Entries
    Yeh I sat there for 10 minutes trying to think of what I forgot and as soon as i finished and hit the submit button, I thought of 3 more! Damn Idoit I am.

And Yeh, I am 39.7543% BF right now and figure 8 weeks of Var, Winny, Clen and NPP and I will be bout 4% so I am pretty freakin excited bout that !!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Yeh I sat there for 10 minutes trying to think of what I forgot and as soon as i finished and hit the submit button, I thought of 3 more! Damn Idoit I am.

And Yeh, I am 39.7543% BF right now and figure 8 weeks of Var, Winny, Clen and NPP and I will be bout 4% so I am pretty freakin excited bout that !!
    hahahahaha
    You mean after rigimortis has set in the during the autopsy they suck out the BF?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    horrible choices,

How do you go from "I know 90% of my body and the same about AAS" to "I know my body and diet perfectly, but have no knowledge on AAS"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    horrible choices,

How do you go from "I know 90% of my body and the same about AAS" to "I know my body and diet perfectly, but have no knowledge on AAS"

I said earlier in another post that I forgot like three choice but it was too late I had already click on the post tab

thebigfella is offline Associate Member
    i fort i new lots before i joined this site, now im learning all the time

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Considering I went from 330 lbs to a low of 187 lbs then bulked and cycled to 220 max lbs and am currently at 203 lbs...I think I know my shit!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I know my body very well regarding suppliments, lifting, and diet(bulking only) - i'm not as confident about cutting and dieting down because I havn't done it yet. This however is going to change soon

Regarding AAS..... I feel that i've got a pretty strong hold on the scene. There are always things to learn..... it seems like everyday i'm here - i learn something new. Thats what makes this place cool. The only one here who can't learn anymore is T-Mos...... damned guy knows everything......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I know my body very well regarding suppliments, lifting, and diet(bulking only) - i'm not as confident about cutting and dieting down because I havn't done it yet. This however is going to change soon

Regarding AAS..... I feel that i've got a pretty strong hold on the scene. There are always things to learn..... it seems like everyday i'm here - i learn something new. Thats what makes this place cool. The only one here who can't learn anymore is T-Mos...... damned guy knows everything......

~Haz~
    Hardly........i just know enough to be dangerous to myself and others......LOLOL oh and to be bigger and better looking than you.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Hardly........i just know enough to be dangerous to myself and others......LOLOL oh and to be bigger and better looking than you.....LOL
    LMAO! bigger yes.... for now..... better looking.... well..... not so much

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I like to think I know my shit, but am always learning sometimes to much because when I think I know something BIG and T MOS teaches me something new...but love to learn and things are changes all the time....

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    I like to think I know my shit, but am always learning sometimes to much because when I think I know something BIG and T MOS teaches me something new...but love to learn and things are changes all the time....
    BIG just yells at me

LMAO! j/k - he's another one too.....

good point about things changing...... PCT styles and liver toxicity thoughts have changed in the last few years.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

BIG just yells at me

LMAO! j/k - he's another one too.....

good point about things changing...... PCT styles and liver toxicity thoughts have changed in the last few years.....

~Haz~
    yep remember old school clomid 300mg ed for the first week then drop 100mg till you were down to 50mg and use nothing more....I believe this is the reason old school guys like myself are on TRT...lol

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    yep remember old school clomid 300mg ed for the first week then drop 100mg till you were down to 50mg and use nothing more....I believe this is the reason old school guys like myself are on TRT...lol
    LOL yeah well...... it could be just cuz your old LMAO! j/k

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

LOL yeah well...... it could be just cuz your old LMAO! j/k

~Haz~
    shit the secret is out... but you are right old.....

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree you have left out some choices

I know my body and my diet and alot about AAS although there is a ton I dont know and have to learn before I try a new compound.

As far as ones body and diet...Since if you r one that makes progress it will constantly changeand you will have to always be learning how to adjust Year to year.

Blog Entries
    I guess a lot of peeps know their sh*t pretty well! I thought a lot less people would say that had their body, diet, and AAS knowledge was spot on!

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I guess a lot of peeps know their sh*t pretty well! I thought a lot less people would say that had their body, diet, and AAS knowledge was spot on!
    Well we all think we know, but like a guy told me once, "you know, you know, you know FUC.K ALL" So just when I thought of what I knew of what I should know about what needs to be known, I only think that I know but most likely know **** all about anything and everything what is too be known.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I dont know shit and I likes it that ways HAHA.

Actually I was into it for years got away for some years now back at it again for a couple years. Its like I am learning everything all over again because my body being older just doesnt respond the way it used to, I have to watch my diet much better now if I push it too hard I keep hurting myself, stupid body.

I always trained natty before just learning how my body responds to different AAS now, it likes it.

Thread Information