Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Question Need Honest Knowledgable Advice...

Ok.. I finished my cycle.. ohhh 3 weeks ago now.. been on TRT for length of time.. been following my Routine and all that fun stuff... Just had my DIET critiqued to the MAXIMUM !! Quite pumped about that.. I am going back onto a Blast cycle in about 8 weeks.. during the interim... I want to do this...

Combined with the fact I am using up the rest of my Proviron .. got 2 weeks left of that... I plan to add Winstrol right now at 50mgs ED for the next 28 days... upon the cessation of that I plan on running TBOL.. 60 mgs ED running into the first week of my Blast cycle...

the question I have is... being how I havent put an oral compound (aside from proviron) into my body in a really long time.. is it inherently safe enough to run this like this...

Once I am into my cycle.. I will not be using another Oral.. It will strictly be Inject only.. but i figured in my "down-time" whilst running only a TRT dosage of Testosterone would I...

BENEFIT AT ALL FROM ADDING THESE TWO COMPOUNDS IN THE BRIDGE BETWEEN MY PAST CYCLE AND MY NEXT?? If someone thinks so I will start my Winstrol now.. run that.. see how I feel.. then jump immediately onto the TBOL and run that concurrent until I hit the time for my cycle upon which time I will be switching to SHORT ESTERS and running PROP at 100mgs ED and TREN at 50mgs ED and this is still up in he air but I might just MIGHT add PRIMO into the mix just because I am an advocate for PRIMO. I think the compound on the whole is a magnificent compound if run at the proper strength for the proper amount of time... but that's neither here nor there....

The question at Hand is... WINSTROL.. 50MGS EVERYDAY.. FOR 28 DAYS... coupled with my AWESOME diet and my TRT... is this a good or a bad idea?? Just looking for honest advice.. I'll probably run it anyways regardless but would like the support of my bros on here before I just go ahead and do so.. THANKS GUYS !!!

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Who much test on your TRT?

Basically you wanna add 50mg winny to your trt?

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I wouldn't run all the orals back to back.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    I wouldn't run all the orals back to back.
    So in my options I might be better off beneficially wise to run this winstrol now for the 4 weeks... take a break from the orals for say 4 weeks.. stick TRT dosage until I begin my cycle and use the TBOL then?? Is that what you think?? I wasn't planning on running orals during this cycle though... DAMN I hate when things get all confuddled !!!

I am currently on a BRIDGE of 300mgs EW... (prescribed 200 weekly but... I am running it in the upper range to preserve muscle tissue and put more gains into effect.)

Goals are obviously to be BB competition ready sometime next year... I have a lot of work in so far...

I just wanna add the winny for more of a strength boost then above anything else... while I depleting my usual caloric intake by 500 cals a day because of the cutting aspect of my diet... I am used to ingesting 4000 cals per day... my newly reworked diet has me sitting at about 3400 cals perday... so... I know that that reduction will act upon lower energy levels and I dont want that to play out in my workout routine so I figured if I up the ante and throw a strength compound in the mix like WINSTROL then I wont even feel the effects in drop in calories or carbohydrates....

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I am currently on a BRIDGE of 300mgs EW... (prescribed 200 weekly but... I am running it in the upper range to preserve muscle tissue and put more gains into effect.)

Goals are obviously to be BB competition ready sometime next year... I have a lot of work in so far...

I just wanna add the winny for more of a strength boost then above anything else... while I depleting my usual caloric intake by 500 cals a day because of the cutting aspect of my diet... I am used to ingesting 4000 cals per day... my newly reworked diet has me sitting at about 3400 cals perday... so... I know that that reduction will act upon lower energy levels and I dont want that to play out in my workout routine so I figured if I up the ante and throw a strength compound in the mix like WINSTROL then I wont even feel the effects in drop in calories or carbohydrates....

damn that mentality...lol sounds like me at 28

You know you are just asking if you should just start another light cycle...

If it was me (and ahhhhhhem I was older)

I would run 10mg dbol am as an hrt

wait for restoration of HPTA

the myostatin levels return to normal after another 8 weeks off

and well blow through another one....

now that said I feel quite an ass cause I am being a hypocrite cause in my early to mid 20s I knew better but I had a problem putting the needle down.

Damn I went to work and I came back to read my PC blown away...

Bro, I only give my .02c nothing more.

Saying "ahhhh kids " is not an insult. I was actually going back to the prior response when you said
    "lol... i am 27... "

which was directly after I said

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    "damn that mentality...lol sounds like me at 28....If it was me (and ahhhhhhem I was older)"

Here again its not meant as anything more than a friendly exchange... if you took the prior post to mean anything of an insult, I am sorry and that is not how I mean it

lol... i am 27...

You just gotta keep HPTA in mind and the whole myostatin study from last week is eye opening. It basically tells us in a study what we have been thinking in the BBer world all along...

I have been completly offfffff <<< many fffffs cause I feeeeel like shit.... for 6 weeks...

I ran a light hrt for 4-5 months prior.

I feel like shit (said that before) Now I know you are scared (no really I know)

low energy
    low labido
    low lifting
    avoiding excess cardio cause its catabolic
    my girl bitching at me cause well I am off and well thats another story

but guess what end of the week, fridayish, its on like donkey kong

moral of the story... You gotta pay to play... PCT + morn dbol and when you get back on you will gain generiously

It's not that I have trouble putting the needle down.. ok maybe that is it.. but so what RIGHT now.. I am trying to make sure everything is running smoothly... I can't have anything that will interupt my training.. and being where as I am cutting my caloric intake and upping my cardio sessions .. coupled with the fact I am dealing with a reduction of TESTOSTERONE intake.. by (575mgs per week)... I was on 875mgs EW of Prop... [125mgs ED]... DOWN TO 300mgs EW of CYPionate ... ugh I hate reverting to TRT... it sucks.. but needs to be done.. I on the whole... know what I am doing in general.. I will not be doing anything that will kill me. I am maintaining healthy blood pressure.. I am exercising everyday... I eat extraordinarily healthy.. I don't eat "sh1tty" foods... when I am using compounds I dont usually go over the top... I ran 1-12 weeks of Test prop... for the first 8 weeks it was 100mgs ED... the final 4 weeks were 125mgs ED... made awesome gains.. went from 215lbs 24%BF up to 230lbs. 19% BF... now in my POST CYCLE.. I am using my TRT of course.. 300mgs EW... thinking about reducing back down to it's prescribed level just because... yah That is what I am going to do starting next week... I just took my first dose of winstrol ... 25mgs... I'll take the second 25mgs along with 25mgs of Proviron before my workout tonight... I'll do the full 28 days of Winstrol at 50mgs ED... with my TRT cypionate at 100mgs E3.5D... AFTER the completion of the Winny I will run a course of two weeks of LIV-52 to regenerate my liver cells... at which point I will then start my TBOL... run that for 2 weeks at 60mgs ED... and after those two weeks start my 10 weeks short estered Blaster... so it wil pretty much be 100mgs ED of Prop wks 1-10, Tren Ace 50mgs ED wks 1-9, Tbol 60mgs ED 1-4... and that will be that... I will then reduce myself down to my 200mgs EW of Cypionate again and run that for ohhhh a good 3 or 4 months before I even think of starting my next cycle just to allow my body to recuperate and get back on par .... My last shot of PROP if worked out this way will be the day before I hop on the AIRPLANE to LAS VEGAS on September 23rd TO go see this year's MR. O so inherently it will all workout perfectly... I won't need to bring anything with me.. I will have the cypionate coursing through me and since I will take that shot right before I leave... the day I get back to the lovely state of MAINE will be the day I am scheduled to take my next shot of TRT cypionate...

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE I HAVE PUT A LOT OF TIME AND THINKING INTO IT?? YESSAH I HAVE NOW BUB ... YUUT !!!

It's not that I have trouble putting the needle down.. ok maybe that is it.. but so what RIGHT now.. I am trying to make sure everything is running smoothly... I can't have anything that will interupt my training.. and being where as I am cutting my caloric intake and upping my cardio sessions .. coupled with the fact I am dealing with a reduction of TESTOSTERONE intake.. by (575mgs per week)... I was on 875mgs EW of Prop... [125mgs ED]... DOWN TO 300mgs EW of CYPionate .

As so it goes... ofcourse you are gonna suffer in the gym dropping your hormones... thats how shit works... you are not gonna drop your dosages to min and gain a 100lb on your bench

Cool you admitted you have a prob putting the needle down thats the first step

.. ugh I hate reverting to TRT... it sucks.. but needs to be done.. I on the whole... know what I am doing in general.. I will not be doing anything that will kill me. I am maintaining healthy blood pressure.. I am exercising everyday... I eat extraordinarily healthy.. I don't eat "sh1tty" foods... when I am using compounds I dont usually go over the top... I ran 1-12 weeks of Test prop... for the first 8 weeks it was 100mgs ED... the final 4 weeks were 125mgs ED... made awesome gains.. went from 215lbs 24%BF up to 230lbs. 19% BF... now in my POST CYCLE..

I believe its called justicifation of a drug prob... wooohooo I do the same shit to this day...lol

I am using my TRT of course.. 300mgs EW... thinking about reducing back down to it's prescribed level just because... yah That is what I am going to do starting next week... I just took my first dose of winstrol ... 25mgs... I'll take the second 25mgs along with 25mgs of Proviron before my workout tonight... I'll do the full 28 days of Winstrol at 50mgs ED

ahhhhhhh stop it... thats not called trt thats called a low dosage cycle

... with my TRT cypionate at 100mgs E3.5D... AFTER the completion of the Winny I will run a course of two weeks of LIV-52 to regenerate my liver cells... at which point I will then start my TBOL... run that for 2 weeks at 60mgs ED... and after those two weeks start my 10 weeks short estered Blaster... so it wil pretty much be 100mgs ED of Prop wks 1-10, Tren Ace 50mgs ED wks 1-9, Tbol 60mgs ED 1-4... and that will be that... I will then reduce myself down to my 200mgs EW of Cypionate again and run that for ohhhh a good 3 or 4 months before I even think of starting my next cycle just to allow my body to recuperate and get back on par .... My last shot of PROP if worked out this way will be the day before I hop on the AIRPLANE to LAS VEGAS on September 23rd TO go see this year's MR. O so inherently it will all workout perfectly... I won't need to bring anything with me.. I will have the cypionate coursing through me and since I will take that shot right before I leave... the day I get back to the lovely state of MAINE will be the day I am scheduled to take my next shot of TRT cypionate...

damn it thats not whats its about, you gotta think of the big picture... what is your over all goal and how do you wanna get there.... you know you need timed pct to get to the next level... now quite cycle damn it

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE I HAVE PUT A LOT OF TIME AND THINKING INTO IT?? YESSAH I HAVE NOW BUB ... YUUT !!!
    ahhhh kids

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    at one point soon deuce your gonna need to get off and get your body back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    at one point soon deuce your gonna need to get off and get your body back to normal.
    I AM OFF CHUCK !!! I only did a 12 week cycle... thats it... a TEST ONLY CYCLE FOR 12 WEEKS !!! Grant I have been running cypionate for the past 3 weeks at 300mgs... but I am prescribed 200mgs EW.... so that would put me at 15 weeks at above PRESCRIPTION DOSAGE ... Not unrealistic .... I already stated I am dropping down to my prescription dosage of 200mgs EW starting next injection...

FINE I HAVE RECEIVED ENOUGH HELL ABOUT THIS... I ONLY TOOK 25 mgs of WINSTROL ... I wont take another dosage... I will return to my regular 200mgs EW of TRT cypionate... not do another thing besides that for the next 8 weeks... follow my diet and then in 8 weeks of letting my body "RETURN TO NORMAL" I will do my next cycle.... does that make everyone happy??? GOD I DIDNT THINK I WOULD BE GETTIN SO MUCH FLAK for this...

I do not see where I abusing this at all... as stated in previous post ... there are people that do higher dosages... more compounds... for longer periods than I have laid out... I agree that MY BODY NEEDS A BREAK.. BUT COME ON GUYS... IT HAS ONLY BEEN 15 GODDAMN WEEKS SINCE I STARTED MY LAST CYCLE... I ran the PROP only cycle for 12 weeks and have been injecting 300mgs EW since the cessation of that cycle..

I just dont understand this... at all....

BIG PICTURE... OF COURSE BEING THE NEXT BRANCH WARREN, MARCUS RUHL, JAY CUTLER Would be optimal BIG PICTURE...

You speak to me as if I am new to this.. which I am not.. I simply asked a question about adding winny in with my TRT down time... I AM PRESCRIBED TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE AT 200MGS EVERY WEEK FOR NATURALLY LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ... When I came off of my cycle back 3 almost 4 weeks ago I just basically didn't follow the prescribed prescription... I dont have A DRUG PROBLEM.. I have AN ADDICTION TO MAKING IT IN THE BODYBUILDER FIELD... I am graduating college here in a year in business.. that's my backfall... I will be opening my own GYM... if that's successful.. then I will open another one.. and another one and another one until it's a chain.. IF IT IS SUCCESSFUL... I am not putting all my eggs in ONE basket as far as the BODYBUILDING FIELD IS CONSIDERED...

When I ended my cycle I said I wanted to preserve as much muscle tissue as I could during the down time between now and my next cycle so I added the xtra 100 mgs per week... now that I am sitting back thinking on it... I am going to actually revert to what my prescription actually has it written on...

I am adding the WINSTROL to this because of many reasons... MOSTLY !!! For the added strength I need to accomplish not being on cycle and the caloric depletion... I am not your typical LET ME DO AS MANY COMPOUNDS AS I CAN IN THE SPAN OF 6 MONTHS AND GAIN AS MUCH AS I CAN THEN LOSE IT ALL BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM DOING !! That's not me... I basically asked a question regarding the nature of bridging between the cycles... MANY PEOPLE DO IT.... MANY BODYBUILDERS DO IT... HELL I bet over half the people on hear that bridge between cycles dont just do a TESTOSTERONE BRIDGE... The difference in me is that I am prescribed it medically... 50 mgs ED of winstrol for 28 days is not an over the top thing here... WHAT I HAVE LAID OUT IS NOT EXTREME BY ANY MEANS..

Why you are telling me to stop and calling me a KID is unbelievable. I am 27 years old. I have a degree in Business MANAGEMENT and now am finishing up a degree in Business Ownership/Entrepreneurship with a focus on SPORTS MANAGEMENT. I have 3 daughters and a Wife. I am far from a party hardy kid.. I am far from just your average GYM RAT MEATHEAD... I have a sense of humor.. I joke around.. hence the last line of the last post I made.... POINT BEING... LETS JUST CALL IT A NON-STOP CYCLE FROM WHEN I STARTED TO WHEN I PLAN TO STOP.. THAT'S ONLY 6 MONTHS !!!! 26 WEEKS!!! That is not an unheard of time for a cycle. LONG YES... but not ridiculous. The point being though... during this 26 week span my body will be reverted to it's prescribed dose of Testosterone for 8 of those weeks so that makes a cycle of 18 weeks... TELL ME WHERE IS IT THAT THAT IS AN EXTREMELY LONG CYCLE ??????? The average time for a cycle is an undetermined amount .... all they basically recommend is that you stay off of a cycle for as long as you did cycle for.. so if I did a 6 month cycle... then i should not cycle again for another 6 months to allow my body to recover... this not being the issue... Upon the cessation of my next cycle... I plan on reverting to just my simple TRT dosage and then I am always planning on going on Human Growth Hormone for the Next 52 weeks at 4iu's 5 on 2 off. During that time (52 weeks) I will probably stay at the 200mgs EW of Cyp for 16 weeks... Cycle for 16... TRT for 10 weeks and then do ANOTHER cycle for 10 weeks.. THAT IS EQUAL TIME ON AND EQUAL TIME OFF !!!!

I just dont see where you get off calling me a kid and saying I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM DOING ...

BIG PICTURE... OF COURSE BEING THE NEXT BRANCH WARREN, MARCUS RUHL, JAY CUTLER Would be optimal BIG PICTURE...

it is a good point that the bigger you, leaner, and so on the better you will place... I have stepped up on stage and I know

You speak to me as if I am new to this.. which I am not.. I simply asked a question about adding winny in with my TRT down time... I AM PRESCRIBED TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE AT 200MGS EVERY WEEK FOR NATURALLY LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ... When I came off of my cycle back 3 almost 4 weeks ago I just basically didn't follow the prescribed prescription... I dont have A DRUG PROBLEM..

I was ****en with you

I have AN ADDICTION TO MAKING IT IN THE BODYBUILDER FIELD... I am graduating college here in a year in business.. that's my backfall... I will be opening my own GYM... if that's successful.. then I will open another one.. and another one and another one until it's a chain.. IF IT IS SUCCESSFUL... I am not putting all my eggs in ONE basket as far as the BODYBUILDING FIELD IS CONSIDERED...

did not say you did

When I ended my cycle I said I wanted to preserve as much muscle tissue as I could during the down time between now and my next cycle so I added the xtra 100 mgs per week... now that I am sitting back thinking on it... I am going to actually revert to what my prescription actually has it written on...

I am adding the WINSTROL to this because of many reasons... MOSTLY !!! For the added strength I need to accomplish not being on cycle and the caloric depletion... I am not your typical LET ME DO AS MANY COMPOUNDS AS I CAN IN THE SPAN OF 6 MONTHS AND GAIN AS MUCH AS I CAN THEN LOSE IT ALL BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM DOING !! That's not me... I basically asked a question regarding the nature of bridging between the cycles... MANY PEOPLE DO IT.... MANY BODYBUILDERS DO IT... HELL I bet over half the people on hear that bridge between cycles dont just do a TESTOSTERONE BRIDGE... The difference in me is that I am prescribed it medically... 50 mgs ED of winstrol for 28 days is not an over the top thing here... WHAT I HAVE LAID OUT IS NOT EXTREME BY ANY MEANS..

Why you are telling me to stop and calling me a KID is unbelievable. I am 27 years old. I have a degree in Business MANAGEMENT and now am finishing up a degree in Business Ownership/Entrepreneurship with a focus on SPORTS MANAGEMENT. I have 3 daughters and a Wife. I am far from a party hardy kid.. I am far from just your average GYM RAT MEATHEAD... I have a sense of humor.. I joke around.. hence the last line of the last post I made.... POINT BEING... LETS JUST CALL IT A NON-STOP CYCLE FROM WHEN I STARTED TO WHEN I PLAN TO STOP.. THAT'S ONLY 6 MONTHS !!!! 26 WEEKS!!! That is not an unheard of time for a cycle. LONG YES... but not ridiculous. The point being though... during this 26 week span my body will be reverted to it's prescribed dose of Testosterone for 8 of those weeks so that makes a cycle of 18 weeks... TELL ME WHERE IS IT THAT THAT IS AN EXTREMELY LONG CYCLE ??????? The average time for a cycle is an undetermined amount .... all they basically recommend is that you stay off of a cycle for as long as you did cycle for.. so if I did a 6 month cycle... then i should not cycle again for another 6 months to allow my body to recover... this not being the issue... Upon the cessation of my next cycle... I plan on reverting to just my simple TRT dosage and then I am always planning on going on Human Growth Hormone for the Next 52 weeks at 4iu's 5 on 2 off. During that time (52 weeks) I will probably stay at the 200mgs EW of Cyp for 16 weeks... Cycle for 16... TRT for 10 weeks and then do ANOTHER cycle for 10 weeks.. THAT IS EQUAL TIME ON AND EQUAL TIME OFF !!!!

I just dont see where you get off calling me a kid and saying I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM DOING ...

I am not here to insult anyone... but the mental image of being on or extending your cycle does hinder the recovery and I can go on and on and on...

I do think adding other compounds will not help in the long run and set you back.

wow .

man settle down, im just talkin about if were plannin on running TRT here on out for the rest of your life it would be a bad idea

man settle down, im just talkin about if were plannin on running TRT here on out for the rest of your life it would be a bad idea
    Sorry bro... I didnt mean to come off to you like.. that.. I am just heated from being called a KID...

Yah I am on TRT for life.. sucks but it is what it is..

You guys are right.. I need the break I was stupid to eat that 25mgs of WINNY.. I am just gonna stop while I am ahead... revert back to my prescription dosage for the next 8 weeks.. which when i start my next cycle.. it would be exactly 12 weeks from my last injection of PROPINATE so.. hence the 12 weeks I was on a HIGH dose and 12 weeks of when I was on my TRT dose (aside from the 4 weeks I was on the 300mgs) so that works out to equal time on and off..

So that being said... I will just run my TRT... when it comes time for my cycle.. I will just do what I planned then...

Run Test prop for 10 weeks at 100mgs ED and Tren Ace at 50mgs ED for 9 weeks... and save the TBOL 60 mgs ED for 6 weeks to be used in that cycle......screw the winny... save that for when I do my next cycle after the down time from my next cycle... yah maybe I was getting ahead of myself.. I have just made so much progress I am scared of falling backwards... I WANT THIS FOR ME.. FOR MY LIFE... FOR MY FAMILY... I WANT TO BE A HEAVY WEIGHT BODYBUILDER !!! GOD BLESSED ME WITH THE GENETICS TO BE BIG... TO BE A BODYBUILDER.. MY FRAME IS LARGE... I CAN CARRY 225lbs... naturally with no assistance of AAS if not more !!! I wouldn't be surprised If I could naturally be 250lbs. THIS IS MY CALLING... MY FUTURE AND I AM SCARED AS HELL TO FVCK IT UP !!!

I dont wanna harm myself so thats why I run cycles with equal time on and off... I just didnt think the introduction of winstrol for 4 weeks would have been such a big deal....

My apologies

Is anyone else going to tell me I am wrong?? That I am doing something that I shouldn't be doing?? That I am going above and beyond the normal scope of a typical AAS cycle?? Especially for someone of my expertise... and size?? AND GOALS AND ASPIRATIONS??

Blog Entries
    Is anyone else going to tell me I am wrong?? That I am doing something that I shouldn't be doing?? That I am going above and beyond the normal scope of a typical AAS cycle?? Especially for someone of my expertise... and size?? AND GOALS AND ASPIRATIONS??
    somebody needs a hug or something......

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    yup .

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    LOL !!! No... I just need reassurance from my bros on here that I am within SAFE means of a cycle...

Dudes think about it.. Grant it this cycle has been all over the place... but my bloodwork was taken twice in the past 15 weeks.. both times EVERYTHING was mint .. IN FACT my LDL was lower than Normal and HDL was well within GREAT standings... when before my cycle I WAS BORDERLINE ... so The upping of Testosterone in my body actually helped me in the cholesterol area. Liver, Kidney, and Pancreas all came back PERFECT... my RBC was a little high... to be expected... umm oh my TESTOSTERONE LEVELS were HIGHLY elevated which hahaha is a good thing at least I know my GEAR wasn't BUNK... My doc was concerned he actually mentioned about lowering my TRT dosage to 100mgs EW i assured him I was fine and was actually taking an OTC Test Booster (brought him a bottle of NOVEDEX XT- which i in turn explained to him that that must be the cause of it because it claims to raise test levels by 1200% and when I saw it advertised like that I thought thats an outrageous claim but if it can at least do a 1/4 of what it says it can well then it would be worth the money) He bought it: hook, line, and sinker !!!

So lets see the benefits have for outweighed the BAD of this cycle... like I stated before already.. IT HAS BEEN A TOTAL OF 15 weeks that my Body has higher than prescribed level of Testosterone being injected into my body. I am going to reduce my levels to that of the actual TRT prescription. FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS !! That to me shows that I actually do care about my health and well being...

All I wanted to do was do a simple course of Winstrol for 4 weeks. Now using my better judgement... maybe that isn't the best Idea right now.. maybe it is time to actually let my body go back to Homeostasis... Winstrol is actually a pretty Harsh compound on the body...

That being said ... would anyone disagree with me doing one of these two options instead...

Reduce my Test level to that of my TRT prescription, wait 2 weeks then start a course of TBOL at 50mgs ED for the 6 weeks described... At this point.. my body will then have the Cypionate at TRT level so everything will be for all intensive purposes NORMALIZED....

Or...

Wait 2 weeks... and do a Pro-Hormone either M*Drol or Dymethazine, both of them produce great results.. neither is as harsh as Winny itself.. Dymethazine actually in clinical studies has been closely regarded as a very close sub and cousin of ANAVAR . M*drol I know is a harsh compound but I know it isn't as suppressive as winny...

I know all of you are trying to look out for my better well being in the long run and I highly appreciate that... I know that I don't need compounds to do all the work... you guys need to understand that I believe THAT DIET IS THE ULTIMATE KEY TO GROWTH and no one will ever tell me otherwise... I guess I just like the fact that I have a goal set in mind that I want to be one of the Greats to stand beside Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf, Jay Cutler, Kai Greene, Victor Martinez, even Ronnie Coleman and do a FLEX OFF with them ... lol.. I mean come on now.. WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO CAPTURE THE MR. OLYMPIA TITLE ?? WHO ??

God gave me this GIFT, this DRIVE, this GENETICALLY SUPERIOR PLATFORM, to build off of... and until recently I didn't quite understand it ... WHY ME?? Why was I created always LARGER than EVERYONE. In 6th Grade I was already 175lbs. and my Dad had me benching my Bodyweight for 10. It's in my BLOOD, it's in my MENTALITY.

I am not going to lie, I threw my life down the shitter for quite some time.. with the drugs and alcohol. I thought I was unstoppable until I was almost killed in a motorcycle accident I was on this... YAH !! That bad !! I went from 6 Feet 250lbs. 10% BF... to 6 feet 180 lbs. .. in a matter of 6 months.. all my muscle atrophied.. I was in a coma.. I was ALIVE... I woke.. up... Everything was different... it changed me... it depressed me... sent me spiraling into a world of painkillers and depression... all i did was lay around and EAT !!! JUNK FOOD, McDONALDS, ICE CREAM.. CHIPS, SODA... JUNK !! Shot up to 305lbs. 40%BF...

18 MONTHS ago I decided enough was ... ENOUGH !! I hit the gym and the diet HARD... I transformed my body AGAIN this time but from the other end of the SPECTRUM... Before I got BIG from just getting BIG... Now I was turning from a FAT FVCK back into a MONSTER of EPIC proportions in 14 months I went from 305 40% to 215 24%BF... This is when the AAS user in me took over... I had been recently placed on TRT so I figured I was already placing a needle in my Glute twice per week, why not up the ante and got at this full force like what would now be considered "The Old Days." This was 15 weeks ago... I went on Propinate.. 700mgs EW... then upped it the last month of my "Cycle" which was about 7 weeks 8 weeks ago now to 875mgs EW of Propinate... about 3.5 weeks ago I concluded my "cycle" and dropped my Testosterone down to 300mgs EW ... which is technically more than my prescribed TRT... That brings me to NOW....

Starting Next Week... I am going back to the prescribed dosage... Let me body "RECOVER" so to speak from the high test levels... I am currently 230lbs. 19% BF ... And I am looking DAMN good now.. it's been alot of work. NOW I have a diet worked out for my final cutter of the FAT!! Get my Body back down to like 14-15% BF in the next 8 weeks... IF NOT LOWER !!! I am just trying to be optimistical !!

All I wanted to do in the interim between NOW and the Next time I decide to elevate my TEST levels again is to add a simple oral so I can hold onto my STRENGTH during my depletion of calories that my body is used to consuming...

Yes Winstrol was a wrong choice.. I understand that now...

That is why i want to opt for a more conservative approach and use the TBOL instead... and to start this TBOL in like 2-3 weeks.. so at the point i chew the first tab my bloodstream is reading the Normal prescribed level of TRT dosing...

Now bros is this more or less BETTER THINKING ON MY PART??

LOL AFTER HEARING MY LIFE STORY ... Sorry bout that but I figured you guys needed to know some of this info... I guess I am in the sharing mood.. and need reassurance that I will be able to one day reach my goal of I am not saying be MR. OLYMPIA... yah it's a dream of mine and YES i am going to strive for it but.. to be an actual PRO BODYBUILDING COMPETITOR... A Force to be reckoned with... and in order to be "THAT MAN" I am sorry to say but the assistance of AAS is a MUST and thats the world I live in ... thats the path I have chosen... THE DARKSIDE AINT SO BAD GUYS !!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Deuce,

no offense but you know what you need to do.

you need to learn to diet, and learn how your body adjusts to dieting.

this should be your priority, not adding more drugs.

Damn I went to work and I came back to read my PC blown away...

Bro, I only give my .02c nothing more.

Saying "ahhhh kids " is not an insult. I was actually going back to the prior response when you said

which was directly after I said

Here again its not meant as anything more than a friendly exchange... if you took the prior post to mean anything of an insult, I am sorry and that is not how I mean it
    I am not here to insult anyone... but the mental image of being on or extending your cycle does hinder the recovery and I can go on and on and on...

I do think adding other compounds will not help in the long run and set you back.
    BRO, HONESTLY I DONT KNOW WHAT MY ISSUE WAS EARLIER.. i was just all in all having a bad day.. I go through this from time to time where I think I need to add another compound or two and lol.. someone usually snaps me out of it... it's weird.. but hey my apologies for being a whiny "See you next Tuesday" lol

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    Deuce,

no offense but you know what you need to do.

you need to learn to diet, and learn how your body adjusts to dieting.

this should be your priority, not adding more drugs.
    I know I know .... Bro You know I know how to diet... It's obvious and apparent.. if you look back to the post where i show a pic of my bike after the wreck at one point in my life I was huge... and well that post explains it all...

And it's more than apparent that I know what I am doing if I took myself from 305lbs. 40% Bf to currently 230 19% BF... grant it I need to realize that drugs arent the answer to everything.. but you should know by now... that I FULLY BELIEVE THAT DIET IS WHAT IN TURN MAKES YOU WHO YOU ARE ... THE SUPPLEMENTATION is like the icing on the cake so to speak...

THE WHOLE REASON behind this post Derek was... I am going into a cutting DIET right now to get my BF% DOWN to normal cycling percentage.... I only started this thread to see if It would be a bad thing to add winstrol to make up for the loss in strength from the decreases in caloric and carbohydrate intake.

This Thread went beyond the whole underlying point.. I decided against it... I only managed to take a 25mg pill before I was like whoa wait dude.. you don't need this.. so hey I ate 25mgs worth of winny for no reason...

Over the course of the next 8 weeks which will bring me to the 12 week mark since I did my last injection of Prop is when I will go back on cycle... given over the time frame of the next 8 weeks my BF% IS DOWN TO THE 15%ish area... if it isn't then I will keep dieting and cutting until it is.... MY MAIN CONCERN IS NOT TO LOSE ANY OF THE PRECIOUS MUSCLE TISSUE I HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED BACK SO FAR...

Regardless, I am not taking the Winny...I am going to revert to the 200mgs EW of Cyp (my prescribed dose) for the next 8 weeks... allowing my body to go back into noramlized state before I go ahead and cycle again. I know this is the proper way to do things.. and until I am PRO-BODYBUILDER size and all that jazz and I have a Nutritionist, Doctor, and a hand full of other people assisting me through everything that is what I will continue to do...

The Main thing is.. I have a GOAL... I will EAT my way to that Goal... I will train my way to that goal... I will sacrifice BLOOD, SWEAT, and TEARS until I reach my goal and YES.. I will use AAS to achieve my goal... Simple enough right?

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Deuce my young brother! Man..... you know what ta do. You are 5 x 5 on this stuff. I think your just seconded guessin yourself because you were fixin to do a no no and you know it ..... bad deuce,bad deuce!

oh and by the way............. Heres a BIG Smurf HUG!!!!!!!!

seriousmass is offline Banned
    It's not that I have trouble putting the needle down.. ok maybe that is it.. but so what RIGHT now.. I am trying to make sure everything is running smoothly... I can't have anything that will interupt my training..
    I do not approve whatsoever of the cycling that you've been doing lately. You my friend need to STOP putting all these compounds in your body immediately. I don't care that you're on TRT. You're honestly becoming an abuser man. Every thread I see you make is about adding more compounds to a cycle... blah blah blah...

Everyone here gets that you're on TRT. You can stop repeating it in every single post. No one here LIKES what you're doing though.

You constantly talk about how you're not a noob at AAS, but in my eyes you ARE one. Maybe you should do a little research regarding long-term side effects of PROLONGED STEROID ABUSE . My man, you are not a professional body-builder. You are a parent; and a husband. You should act more maturely NOW. My 0.02's is that if you keep going down this path, you'll have early onset prostate cancer..

but yah.. take what you want from this deuce.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    bad deuce,bad deuce!

oh and by the way............. Heres a BIG Smurf HUG!!!!!!!!
    ... I just wanted to add that this post is SO wack. WTF.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    I do not approve whatsoever of the cycling that you've been doing lately. You my friend need to STOP putting all these compounds in your body immediately. I don't care that you're on TRT. You're honestly becoming an abuser man. Every thread I see you make is about adding more compounds to a cycle... blah blah blah...

Everyone here gets that you're on TRT. You can stop repeating it in every single post. No one here LIKES what you're doing though.

You constantly talk about how you're not a noob at AAS, but in my eyes you ARE one. Maybe you should do a little research regarding long-term side effects of PROLONGED STEROID ABUSE . My man, you are not a professional body-builder. You are a parent; and a husband. You should act more maturely NOW. My 0.02's is that if you keep going down this path, you'll have early onset prostate cancer..

Hey Mass, opinons are just like assholes......... everybody got one

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member

OK I think we all need a big GROUP HUG.

About being on HRT, it's one of those catch 22, if you dont specify you are on it most people will think your just juicing for the heck of it and start saying you are on it to long, what is your pct or other oppinions. Ive been there also. You may have read enough of his post to remember he is but none of the newbies know so it's relevent information and probably most people dont remember.

Mass, you might want to cut down on the juice. maybe a little roid rage ? J/K

Cant we all just get along?

LexusIS09 is offline suspended for a very long time
    Oh hello there Deuce,

Probably didn't think you'd see me on here again hey? lol.

Long time no talk. Let's pick up where we left off...

This was your last cycle you proposed:

"1-12 Test Prop 75mgs ED
    4-10 NPP 50mgs ED
    10-24 Test E 500mgs EW
    12-22 Tren E 400mgs EW
    12-22 Caber E3D (JUST DONT KNOW WHAT DOSAGE TO RUN, Suggestions?)
    20-24 Halotestin 20 mgs ED (for that last added agression blast right at the end of this awesome cycle)
    24-28 Test Cyp 100 mgs EW (My TRT dose)
    28-38 Test Prop 100mgs ED
    28-36 Tren Ace 75mgs ED
    28-38 Mast 75mgs ED
    36-38 Halo 40 mgs ED
    38-52 Test Cyp 100mgs EW"

...And now we are here. Don't you think it's time to take a break? Deuce, u need to LAY OFF. I actually completely agree with S-mass.

You're getting to the point.. IMO that I think you're relying to heavily on AAS for EVERYTHING. For example: you always mention how you NEED test to "feel good, and mighty, etc"... k man, I get you're on TRT, but seriously, you need to look at yourself in the mirror. Steroid addiction is a VERY possible thing, and IMO you should really look into seeking out some professional therapy regarding the topic.

I hope you take what i've said as advice, and not flaming. I want to see you live buddy.. but IMO you need to smarten up a little bit... give your hormones a freaking break!

Quote Originally Posted by LexusIS09 View Post
    Oh hello there Deuce,

Probably didn't think you'd see me on here again hey? lol.

Long time no talk. Let's pick up where we left off...

This was your last cycle you proposed:

"1-12 Test Prop 75mgs ED
    4-10 NPP 50mgs ED
    10-24 Test E 500mgs EW
    12-22 Tren E 400mgs EW
    20-24 Halotestin 20 mgs ED (for that last added agression blast right at the end of this awesome cycle)
    28-36 Tren Ace 75mgs ED
    28-38 Mast 75mgs ED
    36-38 Halo 40 mgs ED
    38-52 Test Cyp 100mgs EW"

...And now we are here. Don't you think it's time to take a break? Deuce, u need to LAY OFF. I actually completely agree with S-mass.

You're getting to the point.. IMO that I think you're relying to heavily on AAS for EVERYTHING. For example: you always mention how you NEED test to "feel good, and mighty, etc"... k man, I get you're on TRT, but seriously, you need to look at yourself in the mirror. Steroid addiction is a VERY possible thing, and IMO you should really look into seeking out some professional therapy regarding the topic.

I hope you take what i've said as advice, and not flaming. I want to see you live buddy.. but IMO you need to smarten up a little bit... give your hormones a freaking break!
    Ok I get how you guys would think that.. thats FINE !!

POINT IS THE ONLY FVCKING COMPOUND I HAVE PUT INTO MY BODY IS TESTOSTERONE !!!! I have asked OPINIONS on whether I should add this or add that.... NEVER ACTUALLY DOING SO !!!!!

READ WHAT I POST NOT ASSUME WHAT I AM ACTUALLY DOING...

YES I AT ONE POINT WANTED TO RELY ON COMPOUNDS TO DO THE HEAVY LIFTING.. POINT BEING... I HAVE INJECTED TESTOSTERONE... ONLY.. THATS IT.. WELL and... 25mgs of Winstrol today... but I stopped that immediately...

I know full well the consequences of steroid abuse... I am trying not to head down that route....

I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU TWO GET OFF SAYING THAT I AM DOING ALL THESE COMPOUNDS, I AM NOT !!!! I HAVE PROPOSED DOING ALL OF THEM.. NEVER ACTUALLY DOING SO... ASKING TO SEE WHAT YOU THOUGHT IF THE ADDITION OF THEM WOULD BE A GOOD OR BAD IDEA.. AND THEN AFTER ASKING SUCH A RETARDED QUESTION I USUALLY RETRACT MY STATEMENT AFTER A) THINKING ABOUT IT AND GOING YAH THATS A BAD IDEA OR B) HAVING SOMEONE TALK ME OUT OF IT SAYING ITS A BAD IDEA...

POINT BEING... I HAVE UP UNTIL THIS POINT ONLY USED TESTOSTERONE SO LAY THE FVCK OFF ME ALRIGHT !!!?!? IF I AM A CANDIDATE FOR STEROID ABUSE THEN FINE LET IT BE... BUT UNTIL I DO A CYCLE LIKE THIS

1-12 Test Prop 75mgs ED
    4-10 NPP 50mgs ED
    10-24 Test E 500mgs EW
    12-22 Tren E 400mgs EW
    28-36 Tren Ace 75mgs ED
    28-38 Mast 75mgs ED
    36-38 Halo 40 mgs ED
    38-52 Test Cyp 100mgs EW

Then do not tell ME that I am abusing STEROIDS !!! BECAUSE MY FRIENDS.. THE FACT WILL REMAIN.. EVEN THOUGH I MAY TALK ABOUT USING SUCH COMPOUNDS.. UNLESS I DO... THEN IT DOESNT REALLY APPLY NOW DOES IT !!!

READ BETWEEN THE LINES... FOR 15 WEEKS !! 15 FVCKING WEEKS MY TEST LEVELS HAVE BEEN ELEVATED ABOVE WHAT IS BEING PRESCRIBED TO ME.. THATS IT !!! THAT ISNT ABUSE !! THAT IS NORMAL USE !! I ALREADY SAID I REALIZED THE ERROR IN MY THINKING AND I AM GOING TO REVERT TO MY PRESCRIPTION BASED DOSAGE... SO LAY OFF !!!

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Hey bro our minds are sometime easily tricked into doing things even when we know they are wrong, I.E. Banging a stripper, Going to Vegas, coming home with VD etc etc Dont worry your Common sense would have stopped you before your first dose anyway, We are glad to help though! Anytime

THANKS Nine !! I appreciate the reassurance... yah i could have done something wrong like the insane cycle i first proposed... u can see it in lexus's post but i opted to be conservative and do a test only cycle... thats it... those 2 like fvcking harassing me... i ask questions about what would happenif i add this or that but i never actually do it... I ran test only... thats it... for 15 weeks at the... typical cycle length minus a week.. if u were to run an actual long estered cycle... they dont like me for whatever reasons and basically fvck them... my body my choice... i did nothing in the wrong... i am going back to what the doc has prescribed to me and i will stay at that dosage until i feel like cycling again.. whether that is 2, 3 , or 4 months down the road...

BLOODWORK DONT LIE !!! IAM HEALTHY !!! The can run their mouths all they want... I hate them... truly HATE them...

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    THANKS Nine !! I appreciate the reassurance... yah i could have done something wrong like the insane cycle i first proposed... u can see it in lexus's post but i opted to be conservative and do a test only cycle... thats it... those 2 like fvcking harassing me... i ask questions about what would happenif i add this or that but i never actually do it... I ran test only... thats it... for 15 weeks at the... typical cycle length minus a week.. if u were to run an actual long estered cycle... they dont like me for whatever reasons and basically fvck them... my body my choice... i did nothing in the wrong... i am going back to what the doc has prescribed to me and i will stay at that dosage until i feel like cycling again.. whether that is 2, 3 , or 4 months down the road...

BLOODWORK DONT LIE !!! IAM HEALTHY !!! The can run their mouths all they want... I hate them... truly HATE them...
    Listen to your self bro- No one else. Using this board for support is one thing but basing every decision on it I will never do! I know my body very well so even if something might not a goo idea to others , It might be fine for me!
    Everyones body is differnt and there goes different cycles and different diets for everyone! You straighten it out just stay +++

Thanks Nine.. I'll take ur advice

alpmaster is offline Member
    I kinda told you that the way you type makes you look immature, hence everyone calling you a kid, but all you did was blow up at me... like a little kid.

Are you saying you want to be an IFBB Pro or something? At 27, if you're not there or on your way, it's not in your cards. I would just stick to the recreational body builder and basic cycle AAS user. Just take the time off that you need to (you're on 300mg of Test, stop worrying about catabolism or not having enough anabolism). Focus on other things, and after the time is right blast with a good basic cycle. The hell is 28 days of Winny (at 19% BF none the less) do for you? Help you're mind calm down by telling your self you're "on something". If that's the case (and it sounds like it is), I'd get a little help with that. Do your TRT dose, for another 8 weeks or whatever you want and then blast again, you're not going to wake up tomorrow weighing 90lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    I kinda told you that the way you type makes you look immature, hence everyone calling you a kid, but all you did was blow up at me... like a little kid.

Are you saying you want to be an IFBB Pro or something? At 27, if you're not there or on your way, it's not in your cards. I would just stick to the recreational body builder and basic cycle AAS user. Just take the time off that you need to (you're on 300mg of Test, stop worrying about catabolism or not having enough anabolism). Focus on other things, and after the time is right blast with a good basic cycle. The hell is 28 days of Winny (at 19% BF none the less) do for you? Help you're mind calm down by telling your self you're "on something". If that's the case (and it sounds like it is), I'd get a little help with that. Do your TRT dose, for another 8 weeks or whatever you want and then blast again, you're not going to wake up tomorrow weighing 90lbs.

Man.. Ok IFBB Pro is in my Cards sorry to say... I am 27 ... yes ... but you dont know me.. you dont know my past... or my future... WHO ARE YOU TO SAY I CAN NOT ACHIEVE THIS?? I am not just starting now.. I am not 150lbs. looking to hit 300lbs... I am 230lbs. with a lil bit of extra FAT... as we all know IN THE SPACE OF TWO YEARS.. WHICH WOULD PUT ME AT LETS SAY 30 ... I can and (I will be PRO size) I was blessed with Genetics to be LARGE !! I have been there before.. I got the strength already there... I just need to work the DIET for me.. 27 is not too late to start a BODYBULDING CAREER ... I dont care what ANYONE says... and fvck you for criticizing me on the way I type !! Who are you?? I like typing LIKE THIS... WHY IS IT SUCH A PROBLEM FOR YOU?? OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER !! If you have nothing positive to say about me or to me... LEAVE ME ALONE !! You want me to start critiquing you??? HUH?? WHY DON'T YOU START WORKING ON YOUR UPPER CHEST.. KINDA LACKING THERE CHIEF !!!

Sucks being picked at doesn't it?? You are in no stature to tell me what I can and can't do... YOU HAVE NO CLUE OF MY HISTORY !!! I am a retired POWERLIFTER... A .. MMA fighter with a career on HOLD.. while I focus on becoming a BODYBUILDER and FVCK you for doubting me !!!

ALL YOU ARE DOING IS FUELING ME TO PROVE EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU WRONG !!!!

no offense but why ask for advice if you cant handle any answers that contridict what you want to do? and alphmaster why you tryin to start shite

no offense but why ask for advice if you cant handle any answers that contridict what you want to do? and alphmaster why you tryin to start shite
    Bro straight up.. this place has been my home for almost 2 years ... I came here for a comfortable place to learn not to be criticized.. or degraded or told I CAN'T DO THIS OR I WONT ACCOMPLISH THAT OR I AM ABUSING AAS ... because honestly... I can do it, I will accomplish it, and NO i am not abusing steroids ... As I have pointed out in this thread... I have been on Testosterone only for 15 weeks.. not abuse... I have thought of adding different compounds and asked the opinions of fellow bros on here of what they thought but have never actually done it because most of the time it was explained to me why I shouldnt do that... TO BE HONEST WITH YOU... I have made more gains since I reduced my Test to 300mgs EW then I did the whole 12 weeks I was on PROP which leads me to believe that the PROP was underdosed big time.. being where I have been injecting Cypionate for 5 weeks not... (2 weeks prior to the cessation of the Prop to allow my body to remain with a stable Test Level) and in the past 2 weeks I have made more Gains and more strength then I did the whole time I was supposedly on 700mgs EW of Prop... I trust my supplier and I hope the heck i didnt get bunk stuff but I'll never know... I just don't want to be fvckin picked at anymore on this site... Basically if you dont like me or what I say.. don't respond to my POSTS or Threads.. simple

Break this down for me.

Right now you are 300mg TC or TE EW now right?

any anti-estrogens?

Any ala

Dhea

anything else

man why do you get so mad when someone contridicts you or has a diffrent opinion? I never said anything negative about your goals all i said was take advise in stride, otherwise whats the point of asking for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information