Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LLsoldier is offline Junior Member
    I HOPE YOU ARE FINE arizona38.
    if i was you i wouldn't go on cycle.i dont know why.but it is kind of scary to me.
    but if you have no troubles see a medic and ask him.
    my doctor said you are good to go with steroids !

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    its all mental bro ive been thru it before my very fist cycle idi 1 gram sustanon my first week and 200 mg deca i thought iwas gonna die the next day cause of the sides i got meds to slow my heart rate and to keep bp in check but and i was fine the next day but what i did was kept on thinking about every little heart beat and stuff and gave my self anxiety and panic attacks every day you know shortness of breath feeling really weak not eating scared to do anything and iwas not gonna die and could of done anything i wanted to . anyways your fine stop thinking about it and man up! yor fine

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    just so you know . ther is not one documented case of anyone dying from an anxiety attack

LLsoldier is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ted666 View Post
    its all mental bro ive been thru it before my very fist cycle idi 1 gram sustanon my first week and 200 mg deca i thought iwas gonna die the next day cause of the sides i got meds to slow my heart rate and to keep bp in check but and i was fine the next day but what i did was kept on thinking about every little heart beat and stuff and gave my self anxiety and panic attacks every day you know shortness of breath feeling really weak not eating scared to do anything and iwas not gonna die and could of done anything i wanted to . anyways your fine stop thinking about it and man up! yor fine
    same here been thinking about every single heart beat.
    now it's gone i guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information