digzober is offline New Member

New here, your advice please

Hey all,

I am new here, but have been lurking around for quite sometime... I have always wanted to ask, and am hoping to get a response to my questions.

First things first, I am a 24 year old, 5 foot 10 inch male around 204 pounds. I got some fat on me since I quit working out...

I want to get cut up, and am not looking to bulk up at all, but would like to stay around 190 to 200 in muscle...

Right now, I am on an all tuna, low carb diet... Eating around 6 meals a day with one or two big ones. Have been at the gym for 2 weeks straight, and seeing normal results. I need something to help the process. What should I eat, I mean I am starving lol... What should I take as far as anabolics go... I am very interested, help me get started...

What should I take, what should I do? Your advice in details will be much appreciated!

Thank you...
    Last edited by digzober; 06-21-2009 at 03:12 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    You got some fat on you since you quit working out?
    you should perfect your diet and training.

Zookl is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the Forums!

What do you think your current BF is at right now? Have you thought at all about what you may want to do for a cycle from your lurking? HAve you been down to the diet forum and posted what you are eating? That will be a good first step for you before any cycle

Thank you Zookl,

I appreciate your support. I have been reading here and their, but so much of it makes no sense to me... I mean, I am most likely high in BF atm, but wouldn't mind getting something to help cut that down... I want to get cut, not bulk up, and I just wanted to see if their is something out their for me to use in order for me to speed to process up a bit... I will look into the diet forum, and see what they can do, but your support is much appreciated!

Zookl is offline Associate Member
    Digzober,

In my opinion you should keep reading. The more you read the more you will learn. There is so much information on this site alone it can become overwhelming. What I would do is take your time. No one should use AAS if they are in a hurry. That is one of the biggest mistakes anyone can do. You need to learn about what you are planning on doing. These are serious compounds you are entering into your body, and if not done correctly serious, iriversable, damage can be made.

So, on that note, start with the diet forum. Try to track what you eat. Right it down for a week and start counting calories, fats, proteins, carbs ..etc.... Then post it on the forum and get some critiques. If you get your diet in check first, as well as your training, then you will be more prepared for the introduciton of a compound.

Now, before you think about anything with AAS, please take the time to learn about them. You did say it was confusing, but start simple. Take one section of this site and study it. Once it clicks move onto the next. Most of the "Sticky" sections are written well, hence easy to understand. You then will be able to answer most of your own questions and post a more specific question. Sound good?

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    2 weeks is not much time . You can lose 2 or 3 lbs a week with diet and cardio . I would give it a few more weeks before any OTC supplements. You should see drastic changes if you have been inactive .

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you taking any vitamins?

Any herbs?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Hey guys,

No vitamins... Taking Protein Shake, creatine that is all...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you will only burn fat with diet and cardio but you can throw in something like clen , t-3, eca stack, etc... First thing you need to do is get back to the gym because your not going to burn fat while retaining muscle without exercise. you need to change your diet and start hitting the cardio 3-4 times a week. post your full diet in the diet section and we will help critique it
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Free Will is offline Senior Member
    Run brother run ....treadmil ...bike ...swim ....all of these are good for stripping fat as long as you are still training hard in the gym and eating a low fat low diet with plenty of protein you should start dropping the fat and looking more defined ...

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    ^^x2

Free Will is offline Senior Member
    even though i hate these things ....it is a must if you wish to achieve that really defined cut look , yes steroids can help but theres nothing better than getting your heart rate over 120bpm ....good luck

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    A good multi vitamin will help... Green Tea extract will help.... A Herbal ECA will help, none herbal is ok...

There are mild natty herbs out there that aid your body.... I would say look into them before the needle.... IMHO

Thread Information