SilverTest is offline Senior Member

using DHT as anti aromatase

hey guys ,

how strong is DHT as an anti aromatase. and what DHT compounds can be used for that purpose ? proviron , primobolan , winstrol ??

can i use primo ?

bump

bump

bumpppppppp

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    "One important function of DHT in the body that does not get much discussion is its antagonism of estrogen. Some men that take Proscar learn this the hard way—by developing a case of gynecomastia . By reducing DHT's protection against estrogen in the body, these men have fallen victim to its most dreaded ramification-bitch tits.

How does DHT protect against estrogen? There are at least three ways that this likely occurs. First of all, DHT directly inhibits estrogens activity on tissues. It either does this by acting as a competitive antagonist to the estrogen receptor or by decreasing estrogen-induced RNA transcription at a point subsequent to estrogen receptor binding.

Second of all, DHT and its metabolites have been shown to directly block the production of estrogens from androgens by inhibiting the activity of the aromatase enzyme. The studies done in breast tissue showed that DHT, androsterone, and 5alpha-androstandione are potent inhibitors of the formation of estrone from androstenedione. 5alpha-androstandione was shown to be the most potent, while androsterone was the least.

Lastly, DHT acts on the hypothalamus/pituitary to decrease the secretion of gonadotropins. By decreasing the secretion of gonadotropins you decrease the production of the raw materials for estrogen production testosterone and androstenedione (DHT itself cannot aromatize into estrogens). This property of DHT comes into particular utility when it is administered exogenously, and this is to be discussed in further detail in the next section."

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    <<< It is not a direct AI....

So lets say you are on 1000mg Test prop EW and you decided to add 50mg winny into the mix... The aromatase activity to break all that test down is not going to get shut down by 50mg of winny ED...

On the other hand If you are gonna take ohhhh lets say masteron 100mg ed that by itself will do inhibit production of natty estrogen...

If you are on HCG and you wanna add 50mg of winny to add as a AI, thats just stupid, HCG cause direct production of estrogen....

its situational...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Agreed.

Proviron can be used as an "anti-estrogen", or should I say "anti-aromotase". But I dont advise it. I used it at 50mg/ED for estrogenic sides and it did **** all. Never again. Its weak IMHO at this action.

I know Nark uses DHT's to counter estrogenic sides. It may be worth PM'ing him.

LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member
    used mast 400mg ew week with test 500mg no bloat actualy made me really tight.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I am going to be running 525mg a week of mast with 350mg a week of prop will let you know how that goes.

Thread Information