Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Free Will is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Experiment Failed :(

lol....ok so i posted a thread yesterday and this is how it went ......

Ok i seen a thread earlier about a guy asking his doc for a script for steroids ....i am going to try the same thing tomorrow , as the other guy said he got a script for 15 viles 250mg 1ml of test and 15x 1ml of sus ...he lives in Australia and so do i so tomorrow with my general checkup im going to ask my doc for a script of test ....ill be straight with him and say listen i am going to be using steroids no matter what but i would prefer you (my GP) to prescribe them to me so you can moniter it over the 12 weeks ...i know it sounds silly but hey !! ive got nothing to lose and everything to gain , so if it does go succesfull which it prob wont, but if it does i will let you all know how i go either way ....wish me luck lol......

ok so i went to my doctor today a general checkup and got that out of the way and then i said listen doc ive got a question for you ...i asked if he had prescribed testosterone in the past and he said yes he had but when he first strated practicing medicine in 1988 , i told him that i wanted to do it the right way through him and asked him for a script ...he looked at me for like 20 seconds speechless and then i seen a look in his eye as if to say yes ....i could tell he was thinking about it seriously cos ive known him since i was kid ...he then proceeded to say kell im sorry but i dont feel comfortable filling this script for you , he went on to say that he wanted to keep practicing medicine for quite a few years yet but if he were to fill me a script and give it to me he would surely lose his liscence .....oh well i did ask and i got shut down hahaha ...he wanted to do it for me but he wasnt going to risk his liscence ....so in the end it was worth a shot .. had nothing to lose by asking ...i need a new doc lol........

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    i know right ?? lol..oh well

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    I guess that you asked might be on your file now, so you may not have luck with another doc. But fúck it, you may as well try...

i fakkin hope not ....im gonna keep trying lol

Flex Columbo is offline Junior Member
    heres a better experiment just go to a vet and em what they want or make an offer , money buys most people expecially if they can get away with it , i think a vet would be easier to do and in the end more fruitful cuz a doc can only give you a certain amount and still look lagit , im sure vet grade ends up missing all the time

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    aussie's will do what ever it takes to get gear... lol.
    good try btw. so i take it you'll be trying another doctor ol

diesel405 is offline Member
    I asked my doc for pct and she told me to never come back........ biotch!

Thread Information