Thread: short cycle's

kdizzog is offline Associate Member

short cycle's

I remember reading a very informative thread on short cycle's. It really caught my interest. I remember it stating about the high dose. Being its shorter, you can recover quicker and less time in between cycles

I would like to get imput on my proposed cycle, I was really hoping the members who made the thread could pipe in and tell me what they think, and if somone could post link to the one I'm talking about that would be great.

age 27
    weight 220
    around 13%bf
    diet is OK, I am the sole provider for my family and work many hours. I have to try and eat as good as I can when time permits. Hope that makes sence.
    3 test only cycles under my belt.

My cycle will not be to mid october. Here's what I'm thinking.

Frontload a gram and a half of test for the first two weeks, followed by one gram the next 4. Only 6 week cycle. A-dex the whole time along with tbol. PCT will be clomid and nolva. 6 weeks after my PCT do it again.

What do ya think?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    1.) That proposed burst cycle is TERRIBLE. You should do a lot more research on burst cycling before you try and attempt it.

2.) Burst cycling isn't really for amateurs man. You've run 3 test-only cycles? thats nothing. In burst cycling, you'll be using a stack of compounds and running them at mighty high dosages... You should stick to stick stacks and see how your body responds to different compounds before you consider burst cycling

3.) You have to make yourself an anabolic window for growth, through priming. Essentially, 8 weeks prior to burst cycling you'll want to dry yourself out completely.. and then pack on as much muscle as possible in 6 - 8 weeks.

Review this link: Short burst cycling- explained

There is not too much to read about these burst cycles. In the thread you copied one of the first things it says is "short cycling can be implemented to what ever level you are, its not only for the advance Bodybuilder it can be for all stages"

Please give me advise. You are saying you have to run multiple compounds? The bust cycle could not be used for test and an oral only?

does anyone have a link to marcus's priming thread?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kdizzog View Post
    There is not too much to read about these burst cycles. In the thread you copied one of the first things it says is "short cycling can be implemented to what ever level you are, its not only for the advance Bodybuilder it can be for all stages"

Please give me advise. You are saying you have to run multiple compounds? The bust cycle could not be used for test and an oral only?
    Well my friend you obviously didn't read the thread very carefully, because it always clearly states: "Dosages are worked of the individuals cycles history when we talk about burst cycles, i wouldnt like to openly post dosages just in case newbies think this is the way forward. When we talk about burst dosages they are higher than you would normally use but only for a short period of time"

Basically, you've only ever run test. Therefore, if you burst cycled and stacked multi-compounds at high dosages.. imagine if your body reacted badly to a particular compound @ a high dosage. sides would be awful.. just my 0.02

Alphatier is offline Member
    In this summary that marcus wrote he clearly stated that you don't have to run multiple compounds, and you can have great results off just one comound.

...Ive even known guys used 1 compound with stunning results.
    There ya go, no need to run 2-3 compounds. A test only burst cycle is good to go IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by lean n' mean View Post
    In this summary that marcus wrote he clearly stated that you don't have to run multiple compounds, and you can have great results off just one comound.

There ya go, no need to run 2-3 compounds. A test only burst cycle is good to go IMHO.
    Then whats wrong with my proposed cycle? Is it too high of a dose? My last cycle was 600 mg a week. I didn't thin that 1g for 6 weeks would be that bad. FYI my body reacts very good to test, the only side I had was alittle acne and a dick that stayed hard. Thanks for all the responses! I still would like to get more info .

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    Well my friend you obviously didn't read the thread very carefully, because it always clearly states: "Dosages are worked of the individuals cycles history when we talk about burst cycles, i wouldnt like to openly post dosages just in case newbies think this is the way forward. When we talk about burst dosages they are higher than you would normally use but only for a short period of time"

Basically, you've only ever run test. Therefore, if you burst cycled and stacked multi-compounds at high dosages.. imagine if your body reacted badly to a particular compound @ a high dosage. sides would be awful.. just my 0.02
    I did read it. "the dose is worked out of the individulas cycle history" In my case its only been test, so thats why I proposed a test only 6 week burst cycle, I know how my body will react. I wouldnt think of pumping my body full of tren at some extremely high dose?

More info on priming the body please!

Here you go, Priming the body explained:

Priming before a cycle explained

Please read the basic ideas around priming,

You need to work off a basic diet one which your maintaining on, this is the diet what you prime from, its all about confusing the body, Ive found that carb cycling is the best way to prime, it also keeps hold of valuable muscle tissue if its done correctly,

The best way Ive found is 3-5 days low carb 40% less than your maintenance diet then followed by 1 day high carb 15% higher than the maintenance diet, you will have to adjust the low carb days to suit your body but don't go near 7 days low carbs, a common problem with reducing carbs is that over time the metabolic rate can and will begin to adapt, when carbs stays low for an extended period of time usually at the 7 day mark and up, fat cells attempt to hold on by resisting the release of fatty acids, levels of lipoprotien lipase tend to rise and thyroid levels drop, these both effect overall basal metabolism and are part of the starvation response which off sets reductions in energy intake and is very common to muscle wastage, so adjust to your body's response but in my opinion don't go 7 days or more,

The one high carb day should be introduced around 3-5 day mark of low carbs, the high carb day at around day 3-5 this interrupts the starvation response which restores thyroid levels back to normal while also suppressing the fat storing enzyme lipoprotein ( which rises after day 7 of a lower carb intake) which results in no muscle tissue wastage,

Also if you catch this right at when the glycogen levels drop which is around 3-5 day mark and you follow this by the high carb day with an increase of calories even higher than what the body had been use to previous to the reduction, the body responds by increasing thermogenesis which in turn helps the whole process,

Everybody is different but ive got alot of personally logs/reports which show muscle wastage on carb cycling at the 7 day mark and up, the body re-adjusts itself at this stage and holds onto the fat cells while using the precious muscle tissue as energy, which in turn the individual will lose more muscle tissue than stopping short this process at 3-5 day mark of the low carb,

The key is tricking the metabolism into losing fat instead of muscle tissue by rotating carbs but not letting the body trigger the starvation response, also Ive found that before any type of carb cycling you must of establish a basic diet which you have ran for a number of weeks in where the body isn't gaining or losing any size just maintaining what its got, this is very important because this established diet is what you work off so we get the body to respond the best by dropping bf and holding onto muscle tissue,

As you priming your body goes into a environment were muscle tissue can be built very fast, just look how much you put on after a contest, this whole process you take advantage of and put it together with a cycle and hit all comounds hard and fast, an increase in calories is needed everyday of the cycle, you must support the amount of AAS and growth the body wants to grow, as soon as you start the cycle your body is very anabolic so take advantage of this and hit it hard, growth comes on fast,

Dont set a target weight for the prime, the prime isnt really about weight loss its about priming the body for the intense cycle/training, do the prime as slow as possible the body reacts better if its done this way, make sure you carb cycle of the maintance diet what you have now, confuse the body dont do anything drastic slowly build the enviroment for growth, trust me do this part spot on and the gains are untrue, the body only grows in short bursts this is a natural thing from babys to teenagers, so go with the flow of the body just create the body ready for the growth and very intense training,

Make sure your on a low dose gh throughout the prime,

slowly confuse the body into burning fat as fuel then restore the gyl store with the 1 day high carb, but this 1 day wont full them up only restore abit so next time you low carb for 3-5 day even more fat will be burnt and the process of creating an anabolic enviroment is getting acheived.

when you start to reduce carbs by 40% for 3-5 days the glycogen stores start to deplete and when muscle glycogen stores are lower a metabolic shift occurs where additional fat is used for fuel which in turn promotes fat loss so after you return back to 1 day high carb intake the extra carbs simply re-store muscles with glycogen, so as long as there is room for more glucose from carbs the carbs must be stored as glycogen, but with only one day higher carbs the store are not fully full so the next time you do 3-5 day lower carbs the stores get even more depleted which even triggers more fat loss but the high day carb is enough to stop the starvation response of the body so no metabolic shift to slow it down,

This overall procedure puts your body into a very anabolic environment for muscle tissue to grow couple this with a cycle and growth is amazing, but i must stress the prime as to be done correctly to take full advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by kdizzog View Post
    Then whats wrong with my proposed cycle? Is it too high of a dose? My last cycle was 600 mg a week. I didn't thin that 1g for 6 weeks would be that bad. FYI my body reacts very good to test, the only side I had was alittle acne and a dick that stayed hard. Thanks for all the responses! I still would like to get more info .
    There's nothing wrong with doing a Test only burst cycle.

Thou I don't want to tell you your dosages are right/wrong since I have no idea how to adjust dosages.

Maybe some experienced vets/mods will chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by lean n' mean View Post
    There's nothing wrong with doing a Test only burst cycle.

Thou I don't want to tell you your dosages are right/wrong since I have no idea how to adjust dosages.

Maybe some experienced vets/mods will chime in.
    Hey- thanks for all your help bro! Much appreciated.

^^Any time bro!

bump for advice on dosing, and more opinions of burst cycles

Bump

Bump again

Thread Information