Bleeze is offline Associate Member

adding GEAR to end of cycle

I am 9.5 weeks into my cycle. I ran dbol 50 mg for 3.5 weeks. test e 500 and decca 500. have been running 50 mg of anavar for last 3 weeks. Also running 4ius hgh for last 3 months. going to run for total of 7 months. but cut down to 2 ius. My intial plan was torun the decca 10 weeks and test 13 weeks.

what can I do in the next 3 weeks to get more gains?

would raising the test amount to 750 be bennifical or only 3 weeks or rasied test will do nothing?

is there any other gear I can take for next 3 weeks that would be fast acting besides orals. i dont want to take any more with the anavar and after Idid dbol.

Should I extend to 14 or 15 weeks?

would tren A be good to take for 3-4 weeks?

ANY SUGESTIONS THANKS FOR THE HELP

stats 2nd heavy cycle in 2 years. took 2 other in past that were BS.
    age 27 5'9 weigh 188, very lean but not contest lean.
    Last edited by Bleeze; 06-21-2009 at 04:36 PM.

Can somone help me out?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I would be looking at PCT myself.That's a long cycle.Not the answer your looking for,I know.I am going to watch the vets on this.I'm curious myself.Good Luck Titanium

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    I would be looking at PCT myself.That's a long cycle.Not the answer your looking for,I know.I am going to watch the vets on this.I'm curious myself.Good Luck Titanium
    What are you talking about? that's not a long cycle whatsoever. He's 9.5 weeks in... and talking about extended to 15 weeks. That's basically an ordinary cycle.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeze View Post
    I am 9.5 weeks into my cycle. I ran dbol 50 mg for 3.5 weeks. test e 500 and decca 500. have been running 50 mg of anavar for last 3 weeks. Also running 4ius hgh for last 3 months. going to run for total of 7 months. but cut down to 2 ius. My intial plan was torun the decca 10 weeks and test 13 weeks.

what can I do in the next 3 weeks to get more gains?

would raising the test amount to 750 be bennifical or only 3 weeks or rasied test will do nothing?

is there any other gear I can take for next 3 weeks that would be fast acting besides orals. i dont want to take any more with the anavar and after Idid dbol.

Should I extend to 14 or 15 weeks?

would tren A be good to take for 3-4 weeks?

ANY SUGESTIONS THANKS FOR THE HELP

stats 2nd heavy cycle in 2 years. took 2 other in past that were BS.
    age 27 5'9 weigh 188, very lean but not contest lean.
    This is what I'd do buddy...

Extend the cycle... run it like this:

Test @ 500mg (weeks 1 - 16)
    Deca @ 500mg (weeks 1 - 14)

Honestly, I wouldn't bump the test dosage up to 700mg for the last couple of weeks. It'll make your blood-levels uneven and can cause increased potential sides..

Here are some options I would use:

1.) Anadrol (weeks 14 - 18) @ 100mg each day

or

2.) Test-Prop (weeks 16 - 18) @ 125mg x 4 injections per week (EOD) = 500mg.

** I would not use the tren-A right now. If you haven't experienced tren before it should just be run with test... once you combine to 19-nors (aka deca + tren) sides increase dramatically. **

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by seriousmass; 06-22-2009 at 11:00 AM.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you run drol it would be the third oral this cycle. I usually throw some winny in at the end of summer cycles. Maybe you can just extend things a couple weeks and start you pct.

I really don't want to go past total of 15 weeks. If I stop the dec now after 10 weeks will it be ok to run the tren ? Also about uping the dosage of test I'm not worried about sides really I haven't had any signs of gyno or not much acne.
    As far as anadrol wouldn't antoher oral be bad ?

I really don't want to go past total of 15 weeks. If I stop the dec now after 10 weeks will it be ok to run the tren ? Also about uping the dosage of test I'm not worried about sides really I haven't had any signs of gyno or not much acne.
    As far as anadrol wouldn't antoher oral be bad ?

if any one is intrested I concluded to take the test e 500 for 15 weeks with adding Tren A eod 150mg for the last 5 weeks. Tren A half life is only a few days so stopping thetest at same time is ok. Also a 5 wek tren A cycle is bare min, but I will see gains from it.

Thread Information