Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member

Aggression on Masteron ?

Taking a long hard look at running Masteron with Test for my fall cycle. It looks better than anavar and I like to inject.

My ? are:

Since you shot it EOD, will mixing it with Prop Test help reduce the dreaded prop pain in the ass I read so much about.

And my biggest concern is the aggression that I read about. Now I know with any other steriod , if your an asshole before your on gear, you,ll just be a bigger asshole on the gear. Aggression can be a good thing in the gym, but VERY bad at the office when the boss is on you butt or one of your employees does something dumb (again)

This would be my first prop cycle, and Ive always wanted to try it.

Thanks for the input guys!

Mafiusu is offline Scammer wanna-be
    as far as aggression mast causes me no issues

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have never had aggression issues with any steroids even while on Tren /Test/dbol .

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i will let you know how it goes. I can have a little bit of anger issues sometime without juice so we will find out.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Taking a long hard look at running Masteron with Test for my fall cycle. It looks better than anavar and I like to inject.

My ? are:

Since you shot it EOD, will mixing it with Prop Test help reduce the dreaded prop pain in the ass I read so much about.

And my biggest concern is the aggression that I read about. Now I know with any other steriod , if your an asshole before your on gear, you,ll just be a bigger asshole on the gear. Aggression can be a good thing in the gym, but VERY bad at the office when the boss is on you butt or one of your employees does something dumb (again)

This would be my first prop cycle, and Ive always wanted to try it.

Thanks for the input guys!

Ive used MASTERON oftne and never noticed much increased aggression,,,of course this can vary person to person. Combining the injects in the same pin at time of injection can reduce some of the 'pain' some complain of with PROP.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    you would be mixing prop with prop. masteron = drostanolone propionate, so i doubt it will be useful to cut the test with.

I am using prop and masteron right now, and it helps alot with prop pain directly while injecting, feels pretty much the same though once you start massaging and you will feel it, but i personally LOVE the feeling. Make sure you draw the prop first so that the masteron is injected first, smooth as butter.

And for me masteron hasn't increased my aggression socially, maybe only a bit in the gym.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Mix them together.Aggression?????I have not read anything definitive on it.Should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    I am using prop and masteron right now, and it helps alot with prop pain directly while injecting, feels pretty much the same though once you start massaging and you will feel it, but i personally LOVE the feeling. Make sure you draw the prop first so that the masteron is injected first, smooth as butter.

And for me masteron hasn't increased my aggression socially, maybe only a bit in the gym.
    that likely only has to do with how the masteron/prop was made, not with the substances themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Mix them together.Aggression?????I have not read anything definitive on it.Should be fine.
    everyone i know whos used it said they've gone psycho at some point while using.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Smurf,, You are on TRT Correct/ Why would you want to muse prop which is identical to cyp / enth which is i'm sure what you get only difference is you have to shoot more. Why would you want to have to shoot more? I would never give up my cyp to run an identical compound but one I had to shoot 2-3X as much! Are You Mad? Do you really love the stabbin' that much?? IF so let me just say you are 1 SIK INDIVIDUAL (I LUV IT)

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Smurf,, You are on TRT Correct/ Why would you want to muse prop which is identical to cyp / enth which is i'm sure what you get only difference is you have to shoot more. Why would you want to have to shoot more? I would never give up my cyp to run an identical compound but one I had to shoot 2-3X as much! Are You Mad? Do you really love the stabbin' that much?? IF so let me just say you are 1 SIK INDIVIDUAL (I LUV IT)
    thats how i roll. I enjoy the process makes me feel like ****en frankenstien and then i feeel like monster muahahaha.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Well, for starters, prop has more test in it on a mg to mg bases. Think its like 83% verses 69%.
    And my source that I trust doesnt have masteron in long ester. Some if Im sticky myself eod, I might as well try the prop and see what its like

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as some one don't piss me off I am cool...

The first time I ran masteron was in 04....

100mg ed masteron
    50mg winny ed
    20mg halo

Yeap I was an asshole... biggest one I ever seen, and I had some premature ejaculation problems with that run...

I looked fan fvcken tastic though... LOL

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly,

Masteron does not create any form of aggression IMO.. I dont even think in the gym... It's more or less.. just like whats a way to explain this.. like a hardening compound... for lack of a better term..

PLUS.. Your Body Fat % should be between like 6-8% and thats when you see the real great BENEFITS from it.. or so I have heard.. I ran it when I was at 12% and noticed a little bit of a difference.. someone advised me that I had I been at the single digit body fat that It would have done it's dirty work... lol...

If you like pinning though bro.. you should look into EVERYDAY injects like me.. lol.. I love pinning.. so when I run SHORT ESTERS its an everyday process for me.. no matter what !!

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    that likely only has to do with how the masteron/prop was made, not with the substances themselves.
    what do you mean? test prop almost always gives a burn, while masteron normally doesn't. But if your masteron is loaded second and gets injected first, your don't feel the same burn at the immediate injection time, although you will feel it once you start massaging it and so on. If you inject the prop first you will feel the burn as you are pushing the plunger in. Even most pharm garde prop burns, that's just how it is.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO you will only get aggressive if you are already aggressive by nature. It's all in your head though. Ultimately you are in control of your behavior. I am on tren right now and am not aggressive. I get irritated a little faster, but then I am irritable by nature

Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    what do you mean? test prop almost always gives a burn, while masteron normally doesn't. But if your masteron is loaded second and gets injected first, your don't feel the same burn at the immediate injection time, although you will feel it once you start massaging it and so on. If you inject the prop first you will feel the burn as you are pushing the plunger in. Even most pharm garde prop burns, that's just how it is.
    if you make your own, you will see that what ingredients you use, and the concentration, is what makes gear more or less painful.

Yes I know about all of that, and also know what setup it takes to make Prop stable in homebrew, and that is what makes test prop different from other prop based gear. Masteron also uses a prop ester (in most cases), but it doesn't hurt, even if you had the same BA content - but chances are they won't be the same.

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    So its possible to have Prop that doesnt hurt right? That's from using different % mixes?

my prop only hurt from the first shot has not hurt since

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i only get aggressive when people piss me off. it seems like even the littlest thing will make me nuts tho.

Thread Information