wharton is offline out of here

Exclamation TrenE Seems Like TrenA?

Right guys I've used TrenA before but never TrenE, Now I started TrenE on thursday the 25th June and im sweating like a mofo already Definatly feels like tren sides. My question is should I be getting sides off the trenE this early or did my source send me trenA instead this would be bad cause i made it 300mg/ml and shot just over a mL. I dont think anything else could be causing it any input would be good, heres my cycle:

wk1-16 350mg/wk Test P
    wk1-14 600mg/wk EQ
    wk1-14 500mg/wk mastronE
    wk1-7 300mg/wk TrenE
    wk8-9 200mg/wk TrenA
    Wk10-16 50mg/Day Winstrol

wk10-16 Clen 80-160mcg/day
    wk10-16 T3 25-50mcg/day
    Growth Hormone 6iu/day - Forever

Goals on cycle Well its a cutting stack so Cutting

Weight 232-234lb
    BF 14% probably lower
    Height 6ft
    Last edited by wharton; 06-29-2009 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Typo..

Noone? Guess your all sleeping

Bump! Comone guys you should be up haveing your egg whites by now

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    why re you running such a low dose of test? (250mg!) and the tren could be giving you sides already! IT is still in your system and just because it takes longer for E to start working that does not mean it can not start screwing with your system right away! But it could still be Tren A! Does the bottle not have a label on it?

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    why re you running such a low dose of test? (250mg!) and the tren could be giving you sides already! IT is still in your system and just because it takes longer for E to start working that does not mean it can not start screwing with your system right away! But it could still be Tren A! Does the bottle not have a label on it?
    Thats a typo my test is actually 350mg/wk but still low. I blow up like a balloon on test and wanted to reduce the over all water of the cycle, also I feel theres enough anobolics in the cycle already and the only reason i will increase the test is if i cant get wood lol. The trenE I homebrewed so no labels. As long as it can affect you in the first few days then its all good will probably be TrenE.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    it would be very unusual for tren e to be causing those sides in 3 days.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    With everything else he is running he doesnt need a ton of test. Many people choose to run as little test as needed and let the other compunds do the majority of the work. I think you need more exclamations marks to get your point across!!!! jk!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    it would be very unusual for tren e to be causing those sides in 3 days.
    Thats what I thought, Im just gonna split the dosage up next week to be safe.. I could do with something to take the edge off this prop anyway.. Cheers Big

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    IDK about the sides in 3 days from tren e I just wanted to say I like what you did there at the end of the tren run switching to ace. Is that to help recovery of is it just to have more control as to when you decide to end the tren?

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    IDK about the sides in 3 days from tren e I just wanted to say I like what you did there at the end of the tren run switching to ace. Is that to help recovery of is it just to have more control as to when you decide to end the tren?
    More control over the end with switching to ace, also in week 7 I should have a peak in tren with the ace and enanthate running side by side to.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Tren E didn't give me sides durring the 1st two weeks...... I definately thought Tren E felt more potent at roughly the same dosage of tren A which i thought was weird because i thought the shorter the esther....the more potent it was.

anyways..... can you keep a log or take some before and afters w/ this cycle? I'm interested because my next run is going to be Test E/Tren E/Masteron E/oral methyl tren.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wharton View Post
    Thats a typo my test is actually 350mg/wk but still low. I blow up like a balloon on test and wanted to reduce the over all water of the cycle, also I feel theres enough anobolics in the cycle already and the only reason i will increase the test is if i cant get wood lol. The trenE I homebrewed so no labels. As long as it can affect you in the first few days then its all good will probably be TrenE.
    You shouldn't really balloon up on Prop

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    You shouldn't really balloon up on Prop
    Dude Test is Test.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Tren E didn't give me sides durring the 1st two weeks...... I definately thought Tren E felt more potent at roughly the same dosage of tren A which i thought was weird because i thought the shorter the esther....the more potent it was.

anyways..... can you keep a log or take some before and afters w/ this cycle? I'm interested because my next run is going to be Test E/Tren E/Masteron E/oral methyl tren.

~Haz~
    All I got is a crapy camera phone so the pics will be a bit lame lol but I will take a few anyway see how it works out. Might be able to borrow a camera or something.

Blog Entries
    Dude Test is Test.
    Hey thanks for explaining this to me I would have never known being on this site for a few years.
    If you ran some of these cycles then you should know that you can get different effects from each test.

Dude Test is Test.
    This is a typical amateur's quote, and is very general. But no you barely get ANY bloat from Prop, not to mention it is more potent.

LexusIS09 is offline suspended for a very long time
    Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    This is a typical amateur's quote, and is very general. But no you barely get ANY bloat from Prop, not to mention it is more potent.
    Actually THIS is a typical amateur's quote you tool.

Some people respond VERY differently to test. Even prop will retain water on certain people. He obviously knows his own body a h*ell of a lot better then you bro; and he's probably done more freaking cycles then you.

Hey thanks for explaining this to me I would have never known being on this site for a few years.
    If you ran some of these cycles then you should know that you can get different effects from each test.
    Yea and the effect i get from each test is i blow up like a fukcing balloon HOW HARD IS IT TO ACCEPT?@"£$^%!

Quote Originally Posted by LexusIS09 View Post
    Actually THIS is a typical amateur's quote you tool.

Some people respond VERY differently to test. Even prop will retain water on certain people. He obviously knows his own body a h*ell of a lot better then you bro; and he's probably done more freaking cycles then you.
    Thx dude.

Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    Amateur hahhahahaha

Blog Entries
    Yea and the effect i get from each test is i blow up like a fukcing balloon HOW HARD IS IT TO ACCEPT?@"£$^%!
    This is hard to except considering you posted the following:

If you want a nice lean cycle why not run Prop 75-100mg EOD its got awesome strenth gains and you get a great pump and no water. also it gets working after about a day, so gives you a great kick. Thats if you dont mind jabbing EOD.

wk 1-12 Prop 75-100mg/EOD
    wk 1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
    wk 1-12 T3 25mg/ED
    wk 6-12 VAR 70mg/ED
    So why you give advice to someone else that contradicts everything you said above?

This is hard to except considering you posted the following:

So why you give advice to someone else that contradicts everything you said above?

Cause most people do not blow up on it so the advice is sound for like 90% of the people that use it. and i would still recomend prop be used in cutting easy to control any water you get within days by simply reducing the dose, unlike the longer esters.

Either way prop gives me water retention and I like to run Low test to reduce it and let the other compounds do the work.

I noticed on your cycle experiance you said "DNP never again" could you explain why? its a compound I've thought about trying a few times.
    Last edited by wharton; 06-29-2009 at 11:03 AM. Reason: typo

Blog Entries
    Cause most people do not blow up on it so the advice is sound for like 90% of the people that use it. and i would still recomend prop be used in cutting easy to control any water you get within days by simply reducing the dose, unlike the longer esters.

Either way prop gives me water retention and I like to run Low test to reduce it and let the other compounds do the work.

I noticed on your cycle experiance you said "DNP never again" could you explain why? its a compound I've thought about trying a few times.
    Thanks for clearing that up, but your right about 90% don't blow up, sorry to here you blow up on prop.

I had way too many issues with DNP , I had all the side effects except for leaning out. Not sure if it was because I also got very sick (either the DNP or just the flu) but I was so f'ing miserable the entire time. DNP just didn't work for my body and I know I will never do it again.
    Regarding DNP I have read how people love it but I can honestly say I did not. This is a compound that I feel was a bit extreme for me, part of why I wanted to take it is because I gained 15lbs. of fat after I tore my rotator cuff, I guess it was part of me being lazy. Now that my diet is dead on I am having no issues.
    I just finished my prop/tren cycle and loved to so damn much. My next one I am looking at is prop/tren/mast.
    Keep us posted on your this cycle

Thanks for clearing that up, but your right about 90% don't blow up, sorry to here you blow up on prop.

I had way too many issues with DNP , I had all the side effects except for leaning out. Not sure if it was because I also got very sick (either the DNP or just the flu) but I was so f'ing miserable the entire time. DNP just didn't work for my body and I know I will never do it again.
    Regarding DNP I have read how people love it but I can honestly say I did not. This is a compound that I feel was a bit extreme for me, part of why I wanted to take it is because I gained 15lbs. of fat after I tore my rotator cuff, I guess it was part of me being lazy. Now that my diet is dead on I am having no issues.
    I just finished my prop/tren cycle and loved to so damn much. My next one I am looking at is prop/tren/mast.
    Keep us posted on your this cycle

Sorry to hear, Just by reading the profile it looks like a really extreme drug just for losing weight but also seems like you could eat whatever you want and it would be like eating less, effectivley 20-40% less, I was thinking of a cycle of DNP and a low dose of testP for a 4week cycle just to try it.

Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear, Just by reading the profile it looks like a really extreme drug just for losing weight but also seems like you could eat whatever you want and it would be like eating less, effectivley 20-40% less, I was thinking of a cycle of DNP and a low dose of testP for a 4week cycle just to try it.
    From what I have read most feel that they shouldn't take it will on there cycle, they usually will do it before or after there cycle. I would recommend if you are dead set on it you would wait until after PCT to see how your blood levels are. IMO

From what I have read most feel that they shouldn't take it will on there cycle, they usually will do it before or after there cycle. I would recommend if you are dead set on it you would wait until after PCT to see how your blood levels are. IMO

Will have a look into it at a later date. After this cycle Bf% should be nice and low anyway.

Blog Entries
    Will have a look into it at a later date. After this cycle Bf% should be nice and low anyway.
    I agree with tren and mast you will be nice and lean. I wish you the best of luck on this cycle and keep us posted!

Justa few thoughts To add to this thread:

If I got my %bf close i should only be dropping 10-14lb. But will gain some lean mass so final weight should be good. Diet has been 7-8 meals/day 62-71gs protien each meal, 450-500g+ protien and around 100-150g carbs, 20-30g fat, carbs have been brown rice & sweet potato, protiens 120grams from shakes the rest from white fish, tuna, chicken, lean steak and egg whites, fats flax seed oil & 1 egg yolk, cals around 2340-2810. I'v dropped 1.5lb in 5 days but still too early to tell where thats from, if i drop 1-2lb next week diet will stay the same if not it will be altered. Cardio has been 5 days fat burning heart rate 130-140 for 45min and 1 day cardiovascular heart rate 170-180 for 45min with 1 day off, The last day of cardio is legs so off day is for recovery and first day of cardio is rowing machine to take strain off the legs again. weights are 5 rep ranges, 2days on 1 day off. Craving food big time

Also Was having a think about it and the masteron dose is a bit low so got 40ml of masteron prop to up it to 700mg/wk from wk 2

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    All I got is a crapy camera phone so the pics will be a bit lame lol but I will take a few anyway see how it works out. Might be able to borrow a camera or something.
    Thanks man... i'd appreciate it LOL. If you don't want to keep a long log for everyone.... maybe you can PM me how your cycle is going.

thanks man

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My training partner is on tren E now and he had trouble sleeping and goofy dreams in the first week.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think you could have gotten 300mg/ml to hold if it was tren A, since it sounded like you were making this from powder.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson View Post
    I don't think you could have gotten 300mg/ml to hold if it was tren A, since it sounded like you were making this from powder.
    Yea I did make it from powder, and Thats whats I thought, after a bit more research it seems a few people do have reactions in the first week.

Thread Information