thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member

test-e and t3+clen, how long till i see fat loss??

im currently on my second cycle, of test-e 300mg\week and im on 160mcg t3\day and 120mcg clen \day ive been on clen for 2 weeks so im stopping the clen today for 2 weeks..then going back on.. im only in week 2 of this cycle and im feeling the test but was wondering how effective and when the t3\clen kicks in, im at like 10-12% bf and im tryin to cut down to around 5.. gonna run this cycle for about 14 weeks.. current weight is at 230 im 6`4 and im 23 years old i wanna be a lean 205-210!

my first cycle was strictly bulking with test-e at 600mg\week for 13 weeks, great results gained a lot of mass and kept about 80 percent of the muscle! gained a bit of fat tho

im also taking .25mg ldex\day for estrogen control

you will start to see results, I'd say... the day YOU TALK ABOUT HOW KICK ASS YOUR DIET IS! And do you even know how little 5% bf even is? Sorry but just the way your talking, I see you don't have what it takes to achieve that, but more importantly why would you want to?

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    if your diet is as good as it should be, you should have seen some fatloss already

yea ive seen some already but no more than usual for the training i do, i was just hoping it would be a faster proccess... ima fighter so my training is up there. and my diet has always been the same, lots of greens, low carbs, high protein, now that im cutting im keeping my cal intake around 2k\day a bit higher when i train 2x\day cuz i need the energy... im eating more salad and brown rice than anything now that im cutting... once in a while ill indulge in a spicy chicken from carls... and i mean maybe twice a month so dont go crazy! everyones aloud some tastey treats and yes i knjow how little 5% percent is!

was also thinkin of tryin some tren in a few weeks, tren-a possibly... low dose 300-400mg\week??

and my diet is in check :O

thai-lan is offline Member
    lol cals at 2xxx , i hope you know just to keep your size and body weight you need 1g protein per a pound of body weight

yea i know, my wallet knows more, those 10lb bags of ON whey are like 80 bucks a pop :\

PST: and yes i know thats bad for my kidneys, never had a problem with it tho, i drink a shit load of water every day
    Last edited by thaiboxerfr; 06-29-2009 at 01:41 PM.

thai-lan is offline Member
    well you should know that food source protein is better than the protein powder

yea i know im really just tryin out this diet cuz im taking in these compounds i dont wanna take any fat really, and keep the carbs almost outa the equation.. if things happen that i dont like ill change it up no worries, this is my first time im takin clen \t3 so i wanna make sure i dont have any excuses if it doesnt work to 100 percent of its potential.
    Last edited by thaiboxerfr; 06-29-2009 at 01:51 PM.

ive kept my strength and muscle size so far so well see whats up with the tren , i know theres some sides ima have to counter with some different kind of stuff... tren has prolactin sides right??

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Does no one else think that is a incredibly high dose of t3 (160mcg). I say cut it in half personally and focus more in on diet and cardio. With a cutting diet I can see that leading to a tremendous amount of muscle loss

thats about as high as ima take it probably, ive read forums where people list cycles theyve done with max dosage around there... im tapering on and off of it just fyi, and yea as soon as i notice muscle or strength loss ima start the taper down to either half or completely off of it.

Well I'd advise for what you are doing 75-100mcg personally. Focus in on your diet and timing of carbs and your timing of cardio. That would produce the best results

noone on the tren ? bad idea?

not for a second cycle. wait, less drugs, more training and diet

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Well I'd advise for what you are doing 75-100mcg personally. Focus in on your diet and timing of carbs and your timing of cardio. That would produce the best results
    for sure, that sounds liek sound advice ill start tapering down today i dont wanna loose muscle

and ill wait on the tren im reading more from people on the forums and its starting to scare me lol

I'd say 75mcg, and I wouldn't worry about tapering.

Do empty stomach cardio first thing in the morning, low intensity. After your workouts do low intensity cardio, and when I say low intensity don't let your heart rate go over 130bpm. DON'T do cardio first then weights cause you'll use your glycogen stores for the cardio and use muscle to build muscle when trying to train.

Time your carbs, rotate them. Have them early in the day, a meal or two PWO, then green fibrous veggies for the rest of the day and you should be well on your way. Really dial in the diet towards what YOU need specifically.

sounds good, should i not do that on days i train high intensity for fighting? i know when i train with my team my heart gets really really high and im doin alot of cardio..

so your saying to lift then cardio? lifting before cardio burns mroe fat and builds more muscle is that what u mean?

johnq is offline Associate Member
    tren will kill your cardio you would find hard fight leave tren alone butty

Quote Originally Posted by johnq View Post
    tren will kill your cardio you would find hard fight leave tren alone butty
    most deff not gonna touch the stuff, the sh*t im reading about it is scary... i dont want leaky nips lol

Quote Originally Posted by thaiboxerfr View Post
    sounds good, should i not do that on days i train high intensity for fighting? i know when i train with my team my heart gets really really high and im doin alot of cardio..

so your saying to lift then cardio? lifting before cardio burns mroe fat and builds more muscle is that what u mean?
    I'm not very familiar with training for fighting and how you go about it or length etc. But I'd say to skip out on workouts and cardio when you train like this or do your workout earlier in the day. It just really depends when and how much you schedule your fighting and all the variable along side.

Yes this is exactly what I am say. You use your glycogen stores in order to help with energy during the workout then low intensity will tap into fat stores for energy thus a smarter way to work out

I'm going to be out for a bit but if you want i can try and help you the best i can and design a diet and training around you fighting as well. I'll be learning along side you as well.. The better we calculate this the more successful you will be. I'll be back in a couple hours.

i shot u a PM i gotta head out too, ttyl buddy

Thread Information