ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

got everything except the trenbolone should I or NO??

Really want to know your opinion Iasked before and got mixed reviews!
    Do not have a lot of money right now. Only working part time.
    I figure it is the perfect time to do my cycle.. I have a ton of time to train. I have most of my money going towards living exp. and good food for my diet and supps doesnt leave much!
    I get my test free through insurance (TRT)
    So I do not need to buy that or anything for PCT
    I have D-ol for 4 week kickstart and wanted to do Tren E at 350wk for 10-12 weeks.
    I will not have the Money for 2 bottles! What does everyone think..

Is 200mg EW for 10 weeks worth it! I would love to get 2 bottles just cant
    And my theory is 200mg EW is better than nothing

What do you guys think! Would you bother

Week 1-4: D-bol 50mg ED
    Week 1-14 Test Cyp 500mg EW
    Week 1-10 Tren E 200mg EW (maybe)

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    If thats the cycle you want I'll wait. Thats just me bro.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Wait, you will be very happy with the results. Only thing is if you have never ran tren and you start with tren E and the sides suck too much it will be a while before its out of your system. Tren A would be better.

I would recommend Tren A, and also think you should wait a bit. It might not be the worst thing though, you will get a feeling for it, and see how you react to it, but you might not appreciate the gains as much as 400 EW would give. But you don't think you will be able to have spare money to buy the rest in a few weeks from now?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just save the tren you have for your next cycle that way you can buy two more vials and make it worth while.

IMO tren is too good of a compound and expensive to "settle short" for. Just save it for your next cycle when you can run 400mg/week

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I have ran tren before and I know the sides so I am fine with that. I was thinking of waiting also but I will not do another cycle for at least a year and was figuring as long as I am doing th 500mg of test and I only have to spend XX amount of dollars just to buy the tren, it could not hurt! I know I would much rather do 400mg EW but would I not get any benefit from 200mg Vs. Nothing Plus as I said, I am 34 and by next year I will be on my way down the hill! I figure I have time to trainand eat 100% right now so why not. Yeh I guess I am either gonna just spend the hundred on more protein and creatine and just to the test cycle! I guess there is nothing wrong with that, I will make pretty good gains of just the test. I was just figuring this... I am running 200mg EW of Test right now (trt) and have made very decent gains for the dosage.. Tren is stronger and figured if I make decent gains off of 200mg EW of test, than 200mg EW of Tren would definetly yield gains! I did tren e 4 years ago Alone (yeh stupid and on TRT now) and I only did 275EW for 7 weeks and honestly was amazed at the outcome!

Thread Information