YeahMan! is offline New Member

Need Advice, On Cycle, Going Out Of Town...

Hey what's up guys, just need a bit of advice...currently on week 9 of a 12 week Prop only cycle, 100mg EOD. This week I'm pinning as follows: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, etc...Gonna pin tonight, then driving to San Diego Wednesday morning, and arrive a little after noon. I will be there until Sunday night. While over there, and according to my pinning schedule, I will need to do so Wedneday night, and Friday night. I'm planning on loading up two syringes, pack them up, and shooting over there. There's one check point on my way over there. Is it possible to run into any problems? Also, since it's a "family" trip, going to a local gym is completely out of the question. Today (Monday) I'm doing chest and tri's, and tomorrow back and bi's...I plan on resting Wednesday, and then hitting Shoulders "somehow" on Thursday (Any ideas? Take a set of dumbells??)...I'll finish up the rest when I return from the trip. While planning for this cycle, a family trip was in no way in the works. So I was kind of blind-sided with all this. I REALLY DO NOT want to miss and/or skip any injections, as well as shoulders in this case. Anyway, that's what I have planned as of right now. I would greatly appreciate any useful advice regarding this matter. Thanks in advance guys...

Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahMan! View Post
    Hey what's up guys, just need a bit of advice...currently on week 9 of a 12 week Prop only cycle, 100mg EOD. This week I'm pinning as follows: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, etc...Gonna pin tonight, then driving to San Diego Wednesday morning, and arrive a little after noon. I will be there until Sunday night. While over there, and according to my pinning schedule, I will need to do so Wedneday night, and Friday night. I'm planning on loading up two syringes, pack them up, and shooting over there. There's one check point on my way over there. Is it possible to run into any problems? Also, since it's a "family" trip, going to a local gym is completely out of the question. Today (Monday) I'm doing chest and tri's, and tomorrow back and bi's...I plan on resting Wednesday, and then hitting Shoulders "somehow" on Thursday (Any ideas? Take a set of dumbells??)...I'll finish up the rest when I return from the trip. While planning for this cycle, a family trip was in no way in the works. So I was kind of blind-sided with all this. I REALLY DO NOT want to miss and/or skip any injections, as well as shoulders in this case. Anyway, that's what I have planned as of right now. I would greatly appreciate any useful advice regarding this matter. Thanks in advance guys...
    There are checkpoints from Tex to Cali...wow I didnt know that. I knew there were crapload of state troopers and such especially in West Texas but never heard of that. Well its not like drug dogs can sniff that stuff out ( I dont think!) but I would be paranoid especially if I was with my family. You could always mail your gear out there so it is waiting for you when you arrive. Or shove the vial in a shampoo bottle or something and try to score some pins when you get there.

There are several border patrol checks all over west texas...There is at least one check point every direction out of El Paso, Texas. If I remember correctly, there is only one checkpoint from here to California. So loading up two syringes is not practical? Since this trip is mostly spontaneous, we are gonna find a place to stay upon arrival, so mailing it, as good of an idea as it is, will not work for me in this case. Thanks for your response Chamberman1979...Anyone else? What about the whole working out shoulders with dumbells idea? Nah? Thanks in advance guys...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm no where near texas lol so i have no idea on how these checkpoints work..... do they empty out ur car completely? If not..... take a jug of protein with you..... empty the jug 3/4 of the way into a plastic bag. Put your vial and syringes (also inside of a small platic bag) inside the jug. Then put the rest of the protein back in the jug and fish out that small bag when you get there.

Obviously you know what happens at these checkpoints..... if it's not feasible to bring the gear then all you can really do is take a shot right before you go.....

Regarding shoulders..... being "off" by a day or 2 doesn't bother me as long as i get them in. If your that bent on doing them on that day..... i'd bring the dumbells i need with me LOL. It shouldn't be much of a bother to anyone else if they don't have to carry them haha.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    i definitely would try to stick it in something...... get a fairly new container.... and open it carefully and then just get a mild glue and seal it back up. so if they do check it. it's sealed.. and if they were to even open it. its protein.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Ive lived in texas my whole life. Those check points are just part of the game when you border Mexico. You said you were traveling with your family right? You will be fine, they are looking for marijuana that's why the check points are in El Paso. Its one of the biggest smuggling points in texas. Just don't get nervous at the checkpoint and you will be fine. If you want to be extra safe re route the road trip. If your driving just go through oklahoma and shoot through New Mexico. It will put a couple hours extra on your drive but you will have peace of mind. What part of Texas are you coming from?

garbageman18 is offline Junior Member
    I used a large advil bottle from costco/priceclub w.e. its called. I cut the top part put the vial in and filled it to the top with advil and super glued the top back on. And yes I am a genious!

i have also used a box of dog treats when i had my pup with me when i was moving. opened the bottom stashed it in and resealed it so if they looked at the top it looks like it was never opened

Sounds like a plan...I have a fairly new 5lb bag of EAS protein (the ones sold at Sams Club) that I will definitely use for this. I attended Graduate school in Alpine, Tx, roughly 300 miles headed East away from El Paso, and there is a border patrol checkpoint approximately 100 miles from El Paso. We went back and forth SEVERAL times and usually they would literally just signal us to keep going. When they did ask us to stop, all they EVER asked us was what our citizenship is and where we were headed. Its been this way in every checkpoint I've ever crossed paths with...still wanted this board's opinion about all of this. As for shoulders, I guess the dumbells will have to do...Can't go a week without that insane shoulder pump...feels too good! probably won't achieve the same pumps with only a set of dumbells, but I sure as hell will try. Thanks for the replies, Hazard and c-Z....much appreciated! If anyone else has had experience with this, please...I would love to hear it...one can never be too safe...again...Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by carter2186 View Post
    Ive lived in texas my whole life. Those check points are just part of the game when you border Mexico. You said you were traveling with your family right? You will be fine, they are looking for marijuana that's why the check points are in El Paso. Its one of the biggest smuggling points in texas. Just don't get nervous at the checkpoint and you will be fine. If you want to be extra safe re route the road trip. If your driving just go through oklahoma and shoot through New Mexico. It will put a couple hours extra on your drive but you will have peace of mind. What part of Texas are you coming from?
    Yeah...bigtime smuggling points! Especially since there's a big war going on in Juarez, Mexico. People getting killed all over the damn place. Im coming from El Paso...

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman18 View Post
    i have also used a box of dog treats when i had my pup with me when i was moving. opened the bottom stashed it in and resealed it so if they looked at the top it looks like it was never opened
    Hmm...Interesting...I have a five year old and a three year old. How can I take advantage of this?? Damn...is that too f**ked up??

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    The best one I have seen is liquid b12 gelcap take your pin and pull out the b12 and replace it with your gear. Throw the b12 bottle in your bag win win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Pig View Post
    The best one I have seen is liquid b12 gelcap take your pin and pull out the b12 and replace it with your gear. Throw the b12 bottle in your bag win win situation.
    thats insane

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Pig View Post
    I will definitely look into this...can anyone think of any disadvantages using this method? 100% win/win?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    You should be fine, they are looking for drugs (they will use drug dogs) and illegal aliens. So if your papers are in order you should be good to go...lol
    I would just hide my stuff but you will most likely have to not worry.

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahMan! View Post
    I will definitely look into this...can anyone think of any disadvantages using this method? 100% win/win?
    My brother has done it many time's on his vacation to mexico fvker takes a lot of b12 he is a big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    You should be fine, they are looking for drugs (they will use drug dogs) and illegal aliens. So if your papers are in order you should be good to go...lol
    I would just hide my stuff but you will most likely have to not worry.
    Ha ha! Cool. Good to hear! It's just so crazy for me because of my wife and kids...At first it seemed like no big deal, but the more I thought about it, the more I grew concerned.

Thread Information