meangene1975 is offline Junior Member

What's best for me??????

I am 224 5 ft 10.5 and now as of today 18% body. I know thats alot but I have came along way> I work out hard run everyday and kickbox 3 days a week. I know that some of you guys are gonna say excercise and cardio, but what I want to know if you had to pick something to speed or help in the process. Wistrol tren cyponate what. I need to cut another 20 lbs as soon as possible. What would be best for me. I know some of you are going to say nothing or im not ready,but I have recently come across alot of options and want to do whats works for my needs with the least side effects. Oh yeah Im 34

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'll just copy and paste my post from one of your threads yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by Big
    you should consider researching the compounds you are considering putting into your body, have you even read the profiles?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    First you also know you should not do a cycle until you drop your BF%
    What is your cycle experience? I assume none?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'll just copy and paste my post from one of your threads yesterday...
    Big, you seem to be catching everyone tonight reposting or asking the same question but a bit modified.
    Good job

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I would say just use some Clenbuterol to start with That should help a bunch

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are that active and not dropping weight . I believe the diet will be the key .

I have done cyponate before and took aromadex in 1/4 pills every 3 days while on it. thanks for the clen reply, and like I sa

Please read before replying. If dont want to share what you know fine, I asked whats best not wheather or not to try anything

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by meangene1975 View Post
    Please read before replying. If dont want to share what you know fine, I asked whats best not wheather or not to try anything
    I suggested yesterday that you read the profiles, your questions indicate that you haven't. so you don't wish to do any research yourself, you want us to spoon feed you, but you want us to filter out anything you don't want to hear. keep going with that approach and see how much help you get.

I read the profiles, but i want personal experience from people some have different side effects than others.

Blog Entries
    A lot of people gave you advice weeks ago and you failed to even listen. So what would be the point on giving you advice here if you're only going back to your friends at the gym to go with there recommendations.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I'd say the best thing for you is to continue to learn and perfect your diet. What does your diet and training look like at the current moment.

Most people here advocate test as a first cycle, you should read the stickies and then decide for yourself. Just cause one person has sides doesn't mean you will. I didn't have any of these guys spoon feed me when I first came aboard, I'd rather do the reading without asking the questions.

This is one of the biggest reasons people fail, they don't want to learn or do anything for themselves....

Thanks Reed, I am eating 6 times a day small meals alot of chicken and tuna and fish, pasta or sweet potato before my workout and protein right afterwards. I eat walnuts as snacks and low calories protein bars. I do think my diet needs a little critiquing.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am 224 5 ft 10.5 and now as of today 18% body. I know thats alot but I have came along way> I work out hard run everyday and kickbox 3 days a week. I know that some of you guys are gonna say excercise and cardio, but what I want to know if you had to pick something to speed or help in the process. Wistrol tren cyponate what. I need to cut another 20 lbs as soon as possible. What would be best for me. I know some of you are going to say nothing or im not ready,but I have recently come across alot of options and want to do whats works for my needs with the least side effects. Oh yeah Im 34
    I know that most AAS are used to add muscle . That will add weight . If you need to drop 20lbs asap i suggested looking at diet . You mention nothing in post of caloric intake . Telling people not to reply if they cant pick a AAS is like telling a drunk in the bar to pick a set keys out of a fish bowl . Good luck friend !

Thanks Reed, I am eating 6 times a day small meals alot of chicken and tuna and fish, pasta or sweet potato before my workout and protein right afterwards. I eat walnuts as snacks and low calories protein bars. I do think my diet needs a little critiquing.
    Lets see list your meals by times.

For example

Meal 1: 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 4 slices of ezekiel bread, apple

Meal 2: 8oz of chicken, 300g of sweet potato, 2 cups of salad mix

etc etc

also your training and what you do, how you go about your cardio etc....

For example

Monday: Chest/biceps, 30 min PWO low intensity cardio

Tuesday: Legs/calves

etc etc

The better detailed it is the better we can help you

know its justs that I always get some bullshit everytime I ask a question. I jujst want to here what works for people in there personal experience side if any and results. I dont think that is alot to ask. I am eating around 2800 to 3000 a day. I was told that is what I need to eat to maintain the muscle I have. Thanks for asking now I am getting somewhere

Thanks for askin Reed, I do 15 minutes of cardio then do my workout. I do upper body one day and lower the next day I work out hard for an hour jumping from between muscle groups with little rest for cardio purposes and then finish up with 30 more minutes of cardio. every third day I just do 60 minutes of cardio with know weights

1 bowl of cherrios with low fat milk, 3 boiled eggs with wheat toast, grilled chicken sanwich on wheat bready for lunch sweet potato before my workout with some almond and muscle mil protein afterward, then chicken and rice for dinner then ran 2miles. sorta in a nut shell but real close to my weekly routine along with kickboxing 3 days a week in the afternoon. I am planning on fighting in a boxing smoker in september that is why Im looking for fast results

Thanks for askin Reed, I do 15 minutes of cardio then do my workout. I do upper body one day and lower the next day I work out hard for an hour jumping from between muscle groups with little rest for cardio purposes and then finish up with 30 more minutes of cardio. every third day I just do 60 minutes of cardio with know weights
    See i can tell this is where you are going wrong. Most people utilize cardio to burn fat correct. Well lets look at it logically. When you start with cardio your body will use the food it has in it (glycogen storage) for energy during cardio then when you try to go do weights you'll be using muscle to build muscle

It is best to start with your weights, I mean I'd recommend 5 minutes on a bike or treadmill to raise core temperature but thats it then do weights, after you are depleted and have trained your heart out go do cardio for 30 minutes low intensity, don't let your heart rate go over 130bpm so it can tap into fat storage for fuel, any higher and it will grab muscle

Also it is best to organize a useful workout regiment as I'm sure your goals are some what of a bodybuilders physique, otherwise why would you be interested in steroids

My recommend split for new guys.

Day 1: Chest
    Day 2: Back
    Day 3: off
    Day 4: Shoulders/forearms
    Day 5: Legs
    Day 6: Arms
    Day 7: off

We can get more detailed if you help me help you, post your diet....

1 bowl of cherrios with low fat milk, 3 boiled eggs with wheat toast, grilled chicken sanwich on wheat bready for lunch sweet potato before my workout with some almond and muscle mil protein afterward, then chicken and rice for dinner then ran 2miles. sorta in a nut shell but real close to my weekly routine along with kickboxing 3 days a week in the afternoon. I am planning on fighting in a boxing smoker in september that is why Im looking for fast results
    ok just saw this hold on real quick and I'll respond

Ok lets go at it like this. We need to organize you a better diet in order to progress.

Every meal should contain protein in them but the other two macronutrients is what we should address and adjust.

Ok I'm NOT going to hold your hand all the way I want you to put some work but I'll give you a basis.

Calculate your needs Harris Benedict Formula for Men
    BMR = 66 + (13.7 X weight in kilos) + (5 X height in cm) - (6.8 X age in years)

If you are Sedentary - little or no exercise
    Calorie-Calculation = BMR X 1.2
    - If you are Lightly Active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week)
    Calorie-Calculation = BMR X 1.375
    - If you are Moderately Active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week)
    Calorie-Calculation = BMR X 1.55
    - If you are Very Active = BMR X 1.725 (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days/week)
    Calorie-Calculation = BMR X 1.725
    - If you are Extra Active (very hard daily exercise/sports & physical job or 2X day training)
    Calorie-Calculation = BMR X 1.9

double check this to make sure

Then I'd suggest a diet outlined like this

Meal 1: egg whites, whole eggs, oats,

Meal 2: chicken, sweet potato, ***** fish oil

Meal 3: 95% lean red meat, sweet potato, greens

Workout

PWO: shake, oats

Meal 5: lean Chicken, greens, ***** fish oil

Meal 6: fish, greens, ***** fish oil

Bed time: Casein shake, flax oil

Notice I didn't put the macros or amounts in cause I want you to do that.... but I think that would be a good basis for you. Put the work in designing your own diet and I or others will help tweak it

Thread Information