ZoneBlitz is offline Junior Member

When Test Enth "kicks in"?

I'm a little confused by this....

I've read that it's not uncommon for someone to not feel the effects of test E for four or even five weeks. If the test is fully released from its ester and active for 14 days (according to the profile here) why would it not have an effect in week one or two? If 500mgs were injected and dissipated in 14 days, I would think you would feel the effects of that at least by the second week. But, it appears that's not the case.

Why is that?

If dosages are the same throughout, what is happening in weeks four or five that's NOT happening in weeks, two and three?

Thanks all!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    You are reading it wrong, the ethanate ester means that takes 14 days for the ester and the compound to be fully broken down and out of the blood stream completely.

Speaking from an effect standpoint the compound has to build up in the body and blood to the point it is sufficiently detectable in the blood plasma levels (I would assume) that takes 4-6 weeks.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Test E and Test C are slow releasing esters. It takes a while for the Test levels in your blood to get up.

ufcfighter4 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    You are reading it wrong, the ethanate ester means that takes 14 days for the ester and the compound to be fully broken down and out of the blood stream completely.

Speaking from an effect standpoint the compound has to build up in the body and blood to the point it is sufficiently detectable in the blood plasma levels (I would assume) that takes 4-6 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by going4****** View Post
    Test E and Test C are slow releasing esters. It takes a while for the Test levels in your blood to get up.
    even though it is a different compound it is mixed the same way test e and test c that it has a long half life and does take longer to get in the blood stream and like immortal said the blood plasma levels just like test c or e and not to repeat immortal but four to six weeks...

ufcfighter4 is offline Junior Member
    also if this is the first run at this I would deff...got with tren -a and that way if the side get to harsh you can jump off and feel better in three to four days...my two cents..

ZoneBlitz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post

ahh, I see. Thanks for the clarification.. If I may ask another question....

Would a shorter ester and faster acting compound like Tren -a ( as suggested by ufcfighter) be prefered in a shorter cycle? I plan to do a cycle for 8 - 10 weeks with a moderate dose of one compound to gauge how my body reacts to AAS. If all goes well, I can do a higher dose in my second cycle. Do you think I would get better results in a short cycle if I get my "blood plasma levels" up faster? Or would Test E still be a good option?

thanks guys fpr your replies.. This place is so helpful.

EDIT: after 5 minutes or research on Tren, I won't be doing that for my first cycle thank you!

But maybe a shorter ester Test? Prop?
    Last edited by ZoneBlitz; 06-29-2009 at 09:40 PM.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz View Post
    ahh, I see. Thanks for the clarification.. If I may ask another question....

Would a shorter ester and faster acting compound like Tren -a ( as suggested by ufcfighter) be prefered in a shorter cycle? I plan to do a cycle for 8 - 10 weeks with a moderate dose of one compound to gauge how my body reacts to AAS. If all goes well, I can do a higher dose in my second cycle. Do you think I would get better results in a short cycle if I get my "blood plasma levels" up faster? Or would Test E still be a good option?

thanks guys fpr your replies.. This place is so helpful.
    yes, a shorter ester would be better (remember to run tren ace with test and since you are running a shorter ester on a short cycle you would have to run test pro). Also remember shorter esters have more of the actual compound due to ester weight differences between ethanate and prop.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Well I can tell you im on my first cycle middle of week 5 and its just starting to kick in...didnt see much of any thing for the first 3 and half weeks and then my strength started to go up a bit but not much. Now I think its starting to kick in a bit more so Im guessing by next week I will start to see solid size gains.

Thread Information