deezy is offline New Member

Act fast but how fast?

I read about all these people complaining about how they just discovered a lump under their nipple. Well as we ALL know this is gyno and everyone replies by saying "grab some nolva/letro quick, before surgery is your only option!" So I was just wondering how long you have until nolva is ultimately ineffective?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deezy View Post
    I read about all these people complaining about how they just discovered a lump under their nipple. Well as we ALL know this is gyno and everyone replies by saying "grab some nolva/letro quick, before surgery is your only option!" So I was just wondering how long you have until nolva is ultimately ineffective?
    people can often perform successful gyno reversal multiple / many times.

continuing to cycle will continue to enflame your gyno if you're gyno-prone. And for some this leaves the only option of surgery.

"how long you have until nolva is ultimately ineffective"..... is a very, very vague question. nolva won't "lose" effectiveness ever.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    people can often perform successful gyno reversal multiple / many times.

continuing to cycle will continue to enflame your gyno if you're gyno-prone. And for some this leaves the only option of surgery.

"how long you have until nolva is ultimately ineffective"..... is a very, very vague question. nolva won't "lose" effectiveness ever.
    Sorry about how I worded that. I guess what I'm trying to figure out is like if someone noticed lumps 2 weeks ago would nolva still be recommended? Or is it just like within days of noticing it?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deezy View Post
    Sorry about how I worded that. I guess what I'm trying to figure out is like if someone noticed lumps 2 weeks ago would nolva still be recommended? Or is it just like within days of noticing it?
    That's much more clear bro. lol.

You can absolutely get rid of it. Basically, you want to catch the gyno early. But gyno-reversal can occur weeks, months, even years after the gyno symptoms first appear. However, IMO the longer you leave it, the greater the chances it will be of becoming permanent.

Anyways, if you caught the gyno after two weeks I would not use nolvadex , but rather jump on letro for four weeks. and pray! hah.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    That's much more clear bro. lol.

You can absolutely get rid of it. Basically, you want to catch the gyno early. But gyno-reversal can occur weeks, months, even years after the gyno symptoms first appear. However, IMO the longer you leave it, the greater the chances it will be of becoming permanent.

Anyways, if you caught the gyno after two weeks I would not use nolvadex, but rather jump on letro for four weeks. and pray! hah.
    Thats some great advice man thanks. I was just so curious because I've read threads where guys have labeled nolva a miracle drug because it got rid of the gyno they had been sitting on for a year while others say nolva did absolutely nothing even though they started the same day they noticed a lump.

Thread Information