stanton is offline New Member

Tren acetate 100 and test prop

Hi guys, ive got tren ace 100 and test prop from my buddy, the thing is its been a while sinse i last did a cycle (6 years) what i want is to cut down body fat by around 30lbs and add some muscle and strength, would this cycle work for me?

mrdieselone is offline Junior Member
    if you want to lose 30 pounds... clean up your diet and do some cardio .
    if this is your second cycle .probably not a great idea to use tren ..it is a very serious compound ..
    age ?
    weight ?
    height ?
    bodyfat ?
    years training ?
    how many cycles have you done ?
    pct ?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    ^^^ agreed, steroids will aid an already GOOD DIET and Training routine, but they won't work magic and you shouldn't use them if your bodyfat is higher than 15% as that will increase chances of bad sides like Gyno

Cheers guys, age-31 height-5ft 7, weight-210lbs, bodyfat-not to sure, im in the forces over here and in a sf unit, so i am big round the shoulders, back, chest and legs, it is just the mid section where i could loose a few pounds, i got injured a few months back so lost a lot of strength, my diet is getting there but has only been for 2 weeks, any ideas?

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    hit up the diet section man, lots of good info there, post up your diet and someone will help you make it better.. as long as you stick to it and listen to whoever helps you out, youll drop the pounds no problem

Cheers guys, i do cardio at least 3 times a week, ref to 2nd post ive only done 1 cycle and that was 6 years ago, i would say my diet is ok but getting more serious as the days go by, to be honest ive been out of the weights for some time, so its like starting a fresh again, ive got the course and some pct, i just want to know how will the tren and test prop will work out for me, what will i get out of it? cardio=check gym=check diet= getting there

Quote Originally Posted by stanton View Post
    Cheers guys, i do cardio at least 3 times a week, ref to 2nd post ive only done 1 cycle and that was 6 years ago, i would say my diet is ok but getting more serious as the days go by, to be honest ive been out of the weights for some time, so its like starting a fresh again, ive got the course and some pct, i just want to know how will the tren and test prop will work out for me, what will i get out of it? cardio=check gym=check diet= getting there
    Not to offend, but Tren really really isn't for the average steroid user. the sides are the worst as far as steroids go.

Night sweats beyond belief.
    Insomnia like crazy. ( I am on tren ace now, and have not been asleep for months.....usually up til about 5-6 am )
    nasty ass heartburn at night
    Terrible Cardio Endurance...going up stairs is a killer, tying shoes takes 30 minutes.....I KID YOU NOT

plus other things as well

I would work on the diet for now, maybe throw in some CLEN to aid in fat burning...but that can be hard too, as it will increase your core temp so you need to watch that

Good advice t-mos, im gonna shelve it for now, stick with what im doing , i need cardio to be good so tren is out the window, when i get the pounds down, what would you suggest would be a good cycle to start on, ive also got some masteron put away, is this and test prop any good?

Quote Originally Posted by stanton View Post
    Good advice t-mos, im gonna shelve it for now, stick with what im doing , i need cardio to be good so tren is out the window, when i get the pounds down, what would you suggest would be a good cycle to start on, ive also got some masteron put away, is this and test prop any good?
    that will depend on your goals once you get to where you want with the bodyfat

you have been off for 6 years, you could start off with a good Test Only cycle, and start rebuilding from there

masteron is one that works better when bodyfat is below 10%

"Its not what you know its who you know" Again t-mos thanks, im off now, will take your advice and run with that for now cherrs!

Thread Information