Thread: advice / help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    severs0801 is offline New Member

advice / help

I'm getting back into lifting - I lifted before and stopped back in 2005 to race quads for a living. Was 260 plus pounds and soild. I lost all my size to race I was 190-205 when I quit last March. Then I got up tp 255-260(chubby). I started in Jan, running a lifting again. I'm at 228 now and could still lose some.

I have taken tern before (made from pellets) I started those at 215-220 and got up to 260 plus, the last 2 cycles I did was stacked with test.

I want to do another cycle of tren . But because I've been away for so long allot of what I was taking is banned or you just can not find anymore. I'd like to take a mass building OTC type with the tren. I was looking at Hdrol, Mdrol or Havco.

I dont want look for test yet I'm sure I can find a source but I'd rather just go the OTC now to help.

Can you let me know what you think of those 3 and what would be the best to stack or are they even worth the money. PC wise I can still get nova, no problem.

I have been reading but It going to take me months to review all this data and get back up to speed, thanks for any help you'll offer.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    OTC

IMO spawn is one of the top PH, but I would do a PCT after a cycle..

severs0801 is offline New Member
    ya, I already have PC stuff to take.

Thread Information