Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneticFreak220!! View Post
    ok my diet....

I wake up each day and take in a good source of protein form chicken or eggs, usually a piece of fruit, and some whole grain toast. Its probably not as big as it should be but its usually about 40g pro and 40g carbs.

For the rest of the day I never go more than 2 or 3 hour without a meal. Its chicken breasts, turkey, or fish for my protein sources. I have been trying to limit my carbs to breakfast and post workout.

Post workout is always a shake with about 50g pro and then I eat a good carb/pro meal about an hour later.

I always drink a casein shake right before bed also. I usually drink my shakes with milk but I might stop doing that. I want my diet to be on point in order to get the best gains possible and to prevent any acne whatsoever.

I easily get at least 1 gram per pound of bw. but more realistically 1.5 grams. About 7-8 meals a day including the 2 shakes.. I read to try and remove the gluten from your diet and use mainly brown rice, fruits and nuts
    yep, needs a little work

All yours PHATE

I bow to the experts !!!

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    He is going to need the macros too....

GeneticFreak220!! is offline New Member
    so with the water retention...... should you use a diuretic? or wait til post cycle....or not at all...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by going4****** View Post
    It's true. I thought I had a great Diet going, Low Calories, Low Fat, Low Carbs, High Protein... still needed work though.
    your diet was pretty good i'll admit, it was a challenge to make changes without taking away a needed nutrient

ok my diet....

I wake up each day and take in a good source of protein form chicken or eggs, usually a piece of fruit, and some whole grain toast. Its probably not as big as it should be but its usually about 40g pro and 40g carbs.

For the rest of the day I never go more than 2 or 3 hour without a meal. Its chicken breasts, turkey, or fish for my protein sources. I have been trying to limit my carbs to breakfast and post workout.

Post workout is always a shake with about 50g pro and then I eat a good carb/pro meal about an hour later.

I always drink a casein shake right before bed also. I usually drink my shakes with milk but I might stop doing that. I want my diet to be on point in order to get the best gains possible and to prevent any acne whatsoever.

I easily get at least 1 gram per pound of bw. but more realistically 1.5 grams. About 7-8 meals a day including the 2 shakes.. I read to try and remove the gluten from your diet and use mainly brown rice, fruits and nuts
    this is how to post your diet, write out everything and post with macros as shown

Breakfast
    -36g egg white protein (6 servings) (180)
    -top with 1tbsp almond oil (130)
    -2 tbsp peanut butter (200)
    Total cal-510/pro-43/carb-13/fat-31

Meal 2-

6 oz. grilled chicken (180)
    1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (130)
    Total cal-310/pro-39/fat-15.5

POST WORKOUT SHAKE
    2 scoops isopure (210)
    Pro-50g
    Fat-1
    Total cal-210/pro-50/fat-1

Refeed PWO meal

2 tbsp peanut butter (200)
    4 oz. turkey breast (120)
    1 tbsp olive oil (130)
    Total cal-450/pro-26/fat-32/carb-6

Meal 5
    1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (130)
    6 oz. turkey (180)
    Total cal-310/pro-39/fat-15.5

Meal 6
    6 oz. tuna (180)
    3g fish oil (30)
    1 tbsp olive oil (260)

Total cal-470/pro-39/fat-20

Meal 7
    6 oz. London broil (280)
    pro-37
    fat-13
    3g fish oil (30)
    Fat-3
    Total calories-310/pro-37/fat-16

DAILY TOTALS
    Calories-2570
    Pro-273
    Fat-131
    Carb-19

Off day calories- (eliminate PWO MEAL)
    TOTAL CALS-212O
    TOTAL FAT-99
    TOTAL PRO-247
    TOTAL CARB-13

then use this formula to figure out your TDEE

BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

# f you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    # If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    # If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    # If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    # If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

finally give us some specific goals for this diet, include what you would like to accomplish with it, how often you can eat, any allergies, etc...
    Edit/Delete Message

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    hell yeah, it's one of the few things on this forum i have personal experience with and it's easily my best subject so i try to help apply it to others as much as possible, lol
    I hear ya! I have done a lot of of research over the years on my diet as well and that is why I also laugh when people post their diet thinking it is great and it is horrible. I do not get into helping people much with the diet because i feel that it is just such a vast subject and peoples bodies respond different to the same substances! for instance i gain weight easier with rice than past! and not brown rice, white rice, brown rice does not sit well in my stomach. Also Been finding out lately i am kind of lactose intolerant. anything higher fat than 2% milk and any type of Mcdonald milkshake ( I am a sucker for Shamrock shakes!) I am on the toilet for 3-5 hours! The weird thing is 4 years agio when I first started learning about nutrition, I had a PT who was a nutritionist actually help me start eat 5-7X a day a wrote up my diet. I had to actually learn on ,y own and found out about the rice / pasta thing only after trying it for 2 weeks. Also had to find good MR and protein that I could mix with water xause as i said, 2 much milk and it is overwith!

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I hear ya! I have done a lot of of research over the years on my diet as well and that is why I also laugh when people post their diet thinking it is great and it is horrible. I do not get into helping people much with the diet because i feel that it is just such a vast subject and peoples bodies respond different to the same substances! for instance i gain weight easier with rice than past! and not brown rice, white rice, brown rice does not sit well in my stomach. Also Been finding out lately i am kind of lactose intolerant. anything higher fat than 2% milk and any type of Mcdonald milkshake ( I am a sucker for Shamrock shakes!) I am on the toilet for 3-5 hours! The weird thing is 4 years agio when I first started learning about nutrition, I had a PT who was a nutritionist actually help me start eat 5-7X a day a wrote up my diet. I had to actually learn on ,y own and found out about the rice / pasta thing only after trying it for 2 weeks. Also had to find good MR and protein that I could mix with water xause as i said, 2 much milk and it is overwith!
    i agree, it's all experimenting and such, i try to give a basic outline of what the person should do to accomplish their goals but in the end it's the person's responsibility to figure out whats best for them

are you serious 13g of carbs? eatingwise that diet is a cake walk. It is mainly just meat, olive oil, and pb. Everything I cook is in olive oil, plus I take fish oil, flaxseed, and eat pb ed. So i dont need many carbs? and only 2,000 calories. I should be shredded to the bone on that....

my goals are to not put on any unnessecary weight. I want solid muscle only. I am not going to be eating anything bad. I just thought I would need a lil more carbs. am I gonna have any energy? As long as my diet and cardio are on point I should hopefully avoid some of the water retention.

no allergies and chow is continuous at all times
    Last edited by GeneticFreak220!!; 07-03-2009 at 11:50 PM.

what was the needed nutrient phate?

are you serious 13g of carbs? eatingwise that diet is a cake walk. It is mainly just meat, olive oil, and pb. Everything I cook is in olive oil, plus I take fish oil, flaxseed, and eat pb ed. So i dont need many carbs? and only 2,000 calories. I should be shredded to the bone on that....

my goals are to not put on any unnessecary weight. I want solid muscle only. I am not going to be eating anything bad. I just thought I would need a lil more carbs. am I gonna have any energy? As long as my diet and cardio are on point I should hopefully avoid some of the water retention.
    this diet is not for you, it's an example of how to write out a diet for critique

ohhhhh I seee

G4R
    what was the needed nutrient phate?
    From my diet?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    ohhhhh I seee
    What phate likes to see brotha is write down (with macros) what you eat for each meal qty, size and then all the macros (*cals, fat, etc etc) and do a precise calculation for each of your 4,5,6,7,8 meals a day however many it is or going to be and he will go through it with you and help you to make the necessary changes to fine tune it for your needs!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    so with the water retention...... should you use a diuretic? or wait til post cycle....or not at all...
    your diuretic IS the AI..... arimidex will help stave off any bloating and help prevent gyno from limiting some estrogen buildup

Quote Originally Posted by going4****** View Post
    From my diet?
    yeah, i didn't really write that properly, what i mean is that since you are on cycle i didn't want to completely glycogen deplete you as you need some starchy carbs to keep gains, but at the same time, starchy carbs in most meals isn't going to do it for cutting(for most people), so i had to workout around that while still giving your body the phytonutrients i was taking away by eliminating the starchy sources

G4R
    GeneticFreak220, if you haven't already, check it out, Need a new diet , Phate really helped me out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information