Forgiveness is offline Junior Member

Physical Exam w/ Bloodwork - Reason to Worry?

Urgent. Please advise.

Test Prop + Anadrol last taken 15 days ago.
    Last clomid pill taken yesterday.

Team doctors want to do a physical with bloodwork. This is NOT a drug test, just a routine physical before the season.

What's going to happen here? If this can be delayed, say...5 more days, is there anything that should be done in the meantime?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Well I am not sure, i do not think the orals will still be in your system bt it is hard to say.... I am not sure what the detection times are for the drugs.. If you are being Steroid tested you are probably in trouble... if they are just doing a full lipid panel and checking all your levels, you should be in pretty decent shape . the prop is a very short ester and should have been all out of the system with a week to 10 days, the orals because you also have to take them dailay should also be completely wiped as far as blood levels go! waiting 5 more day can never hurt though! Always better the longetr you wait!

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgiveness View Post
    Urgent. Please advise.

Test Prop + Anadrol last taken 15 days ago.
    Last clomid pill taken yesterday.

Team doctors want to do a physical with bloodwork. This is NOT a drug test, just a routine physical before the season.

What's going to happen here? If this can be delayed, say...5 more days, is there anything that should be done in the meantime?
    Well unfortunately they'll be able to detect the clomid; even if the a-bombs / prop clear in time.

your estrogen / test levels will be way out of whack, and have pretty big fluxes in them...

Basically, I'll be straight up with you... you're screwwed! 5 days will make no difference.

Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member
    most doctors don't even check for test levels..when they should. but if it's not a specific steroid test nothing to worry about, but your cholesterol levels might be way out of range.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    your lipid panel may be jacked

Forgiveness is offline Junior Member
    You guys have any opinions on cleanses, like the one on this site, or the roid cleanse at *****************.com ??

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if there not drug testing it wont matter much

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Dude your fine... I was worried as well.. did a physical like 3 weeks back and I was 2 months into cycle.. I asked the doctor what the do the blood for... It just gives them a reading on your health... Like your cholesterol, errr sodium intake etc......

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    he is getting the work from his team doctors...
    it will depend how much of a superstar u are bro, because ur levels will be all over the place. they will know u were partaking, it is in there hands bro, 5 days won t do much if anything.
    hope ur scholorship is riding on this...

goodluck

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    OUUHHHHH little different... lmao

Thread Information