Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

I am Sick while on PCT!! The Worst!

So basically I am on my 3rd week of PCT (Clomid 50mgs a day, from a low dose anavar only cycle) and I got sick after this past weekend since it was my boys bachelor party and I drank too much and didnt sleep the whole weekend basically.

So I have been sick all week and had to stay home from work 3 days this work and have not been able to make it to the gym or anything and now I am ****in depressed cause Clomid affects me emotionally and I can't do shit besides watch movies..........

So I was wondering what people did to get past this and if anyone else has been sick while on PCT.

Thanks fellas.......

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Hard to say, I'd never run a clomid only pct, and I'd never get trashed and stay up all weekend while on pct, so just stay hydrated and pull yourself together.

On my next cycle I plan on running Nolva and Clomid but there are some very mixed reviews on PCT for a anavar only cycle. So I went with just Clomid.

Big
    how do you feel now, are you having physical issues as well or just the mental issues clomid can bring?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    how do you feel now, are you having physical issues as well or just the mental issues clomid can bring?
    Actually I feel amazing after only about a week and a half of clomid only. My sex drive is def up and I still feel energetic and I have def sustained my strength and muscle growth. I think I had about 3 lbs of water in me that I lost when going onto PCT but I have noticed I can honestly say I have kept the lean muscle mass while off cycle with ease.

Overall its just the emotional issues but anytime I get sick, I get depressed too. Overall it was a great success for me and plan on doing a Tbol cycle next. I would have ran them together but didnt know of or about Tbol at all. With the Tbol cycle my PCT will be Nolva and CLomid.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Actually I feel amazing...
    sweet, glad I could help

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    sweet, glad I could help
    LOL.........thanks...........

Thread Information