personaltrainermark is offline Associate Member

Tren and Test Prop or Acetate? and what to have on hand

23 yrs
    5ft 11 in
    209 lbs
    13% BF
    2 cycles completed prior to this proposed cycle.
    Test-E/Dbol 1st
    Test-P/Winny 2nd

Ok, So I have 60ml of each coming my way: test prop, test acetate, and tren acetate. I want to know if there is going to be any benefit using the test acetate over the prop with this cycle.

weeks 1-12 test prop or acetate 75mg ED
    weeks 1-8(maybe 10) tren acetate 50mg ED

Also I will have A-dex, Letro, Nolva, and Clomid on hand for sides and PCT, should I try to find somewhere to get some caber or should I be ok?

Any advice is appreciated. I know the sides of tren and I am willing to see if I can handle them. I know I may be jumping the gun on using tren in some of your eyes but I feel I am ready so if I am not feel free to say "told ya so."

Test Acetate is not as common as prop, so good job if you found some legit stuff. If you injecting ED staying to the same ester is always good, but it really wont change that much. But since you have it might as well use the acetate and keep the prop for another time. As for Letro, is this what you plan on using for progestin signs? And do you know if you are gyno prone?

I've never done 19-nor compound before so Im not sure if I am going to be gyno prone from that. On my previous cycles I have not had any gyno type side effects.

If you are not prone to gyno from estrogen I would recommend Caber to control prolactin sides, I personally will just be using B Complex tabs as they also help with prolactin.

Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    If you are not prone to gyno from estrogen I would recommend Caber to control prolactin sides, I personally will just be using B Complex tabs as they also help with prolactin.

Yeah, Im not sure if I can get my hands on caber. I forgot to mention in my first post that I will use OTC b-6 to help with the prolactin. I will ask around and see about the caber.

LiamZ is offline Junior Member
    I would lose the tren A and go to tren 75 , too many sides with acetate.. i watch my buddies fall aprt on that stuff but to each their own i guess.. look into it more before deciding.

Big_Intruder is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamZ View Post
    I would lose the tren A and go to tren 75 , too many sides with acetate.. i watch my buddies fall aprt on that stuff but to each their own i guess.. look into it more before deciding.
    fall apart?
    elaborate !

LiamZ is offline Junior Member
    sorry, Fall apart as in the sides = cholesterol levels and kidney failure to be exact.

Thread Information