Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    the advise on this thread is all over the place

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I do not like to flame nyone but I am starting to think SeriousMass Is a total Irony Statement! Seems to always be giving horrible advice for no reason! Why i that? And bty the look of his Avy I do not see to much serious mass there

Don't mean to offend anybody on the forums, but judging from his avatar, I'm pretty sure I have more mass, and am generally bigger. Aside from the 6' 4" frame of course...

He's not on gear though, is he?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by .EA. View Post

Don't mean to offend anybody on the forums, but judging from his avatar, I'm pretty sure I have more mass, and am generally bigger. Aside from the 6' 4" frame of course...

He's not on gear though, is he?
    He is on gear, did back to back cycles at 20 years old. I think his starting stats were like 6'2 168lbs or something. And I hope you have more mass than him being a bouncer and all, if you looked like seriousmass and were a bouncer at any club/bar in parts of Florida that I live, you would get tossed around like a two dollar hooker.

His first cycle was Dec., yet he constantly gives advice and talks about compounds he has never tried like he is a veteran.

Funny ass shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    He is on gear, did back to back cycles at 20 years old. I think his starting stats were like 6'2 168lbs or something. And I hope you have more mass than him being a bouncer and all, if you looked like seriousmass and were a bouncer at any club/bar in parts of Florida that I live, you would get tossed around like a two dollar hooker.

His first cycle was Dec., yet he constantly gives advice and talks about compounds he has never tried like he is a veteran.

Funny ass shit.
    Heh well I didn't wanna say it in a bragging or hurtful manner, but yeah I got quite a bit on him.

Also keep in mind I'm 6' 4", and 206 lbs as of 3:18 am Thursday. And yeah, height helps a little for just about everything. .

Also just to get things straight, the bigger bouncers/guys aren't the ones you normally have to watch out for. As I said I have taken down guys that I know outweigh me by like 70 lbs. It's usually the smaller guys with a shitload of Martial Art/MMA training that will really **** you up. Don't get me wrong though size does have a role; however, in my club we have 3 smaller guys, around 5' 10", and in a fight situation they proved to be more useful than for instance this one other bouncer name Rok, a massive black dude at 6' 4", probably around 260-270 (and he's on gear of course).

But see if you could integrate size, strength, speed and skill/training, you'd have the Ultimate. That's what I'm going for. I'm relatively one of the fastest of the bigger guys. That's why I'm saying I only need pure muscle mass/weight. Fat to me is useless.

'Cause you may be a bit bigger and weight more, but muscle beats fat either way, even if it's just a little fat.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Heh well I didn't wanna say it in a bragging or hurtful manner, but yeah I got quite a bit on him.

Also keep in mind I'm 6' 4", and 206 lbs as of 3:18 am Thursday. And yeah, height helps a little for just about everything. .

Also just to get things straight, the bigger bouncers/guys aren't the ones you normally have to watch out for. As I said I have taken down guys that I know outweigh me by like 70 lbs. It's usually the smaller guys with a shitload of Martial Art/MMA training that will really **** you up. Don't get me wrong though size does have a role; however, in my club we have 3 smaller guys, around 5' 10", and in a fight situation they proved to be more useful than for instance this one other bouncer name Rok, a massive black dude at 6' 4", probably around 260-270 (and he's on gear of course).

But see if you could integrate size, strength, speed and skill/training, you'd have the Ultimate. That's what I'm going for. I'm relatively one of the fastest of the bigger guys. That's why I'm saying I only need pure muscle mass/weight. Fat to me is useless.

'Cause you may be a bit bigger and weight more, but muscle beats fat either way, even if it's just a little fat.
    I agree, basically down here if a club/bar is legit than the bouncers who you see that aren't huge or overly jacked are the ones who most likely are the finesse fighter types. Even though in reality, most dudes you will be fighting in a bar/club have 'beer muscles' and you don't need to be GSP to take them down.

Some bars still hire the brutes, the 260-270 dudes with fat and muscle. But like you said I'd rather just be a 235-240 and ****** than look bigger cause I carry some fat. That is my ultimate goal 6'1 235-240, basically what Arnold was.

All I need to do is get some weight in these chicken legs of mine, I am like an apple on sticks damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I agree, basically down here if a club/bar is legit than the bouncers who you see that aren't huge or overly jacked are the ones who most likely are the finesse fighter types. Even though in reality, most dudes you will be fighting in a bar/club have 'beer muscles' and you don't need to be GSP to take them down.

Some bars still hire the brutes, the 260-270 dudes with fat and muscle. But like you said I'd rather just be a 235-240 and ****** than look bigger cause I carry some fat. That is my ultimate goal 6'1 235-240, basically what Arnold was.

All I need to do is get some weight in these chicken legs of mine, I am like an apple on sticks damn it.
    Most clubs will hire the brutes simply because of the intimidation factor. They work on the principle of stopping something before it even starts. Less people will pick fights, and if the big guys have some linguistic skills they can avoid fighting altogether. 90% of "fights" you can talk yourself out of. That's the main skill of bouncing. Talking.

But if you're like me and have gotten past the intimidation factor, you just see a mass that's slow, probably uncooridnated, has the same head as everyone else but harder to move.

On a second note I'm sticking with the Sust, pinning it every 3 days on the dot. It's not losing a whole lot of the compound, since Sust has a higher compound mass when subtracted from the ester than Test E, and I can utilize the Prop to, for example, catch up on a lagging body part and what not.

Also it may just be me, but so far my body is reacting amazing to the compounds. I can literally feel the effects of the short esters. The prop just gives me a shitload more energy and stamina. And really, I just feel like a million bucks. Just calm, collected, focused and happy.

I just got back from bouncing at the Bluesfest here in Ottawa, was dead tired, pinned it right after I got home and I'm still chirpin' up forums at almost 4 in the morning. I could go run a 5k. And the cool thing too is the way this interacts with my Bipolar in a positive and really productive way.
    Last edited by .EA.; 07-16-2009 at 02:00 AM.

Most clubs will hire the brutes simply because of the intimidation factor. They work on the principle of stopping something before it even starts. Less people will pick fights, and if the big guys have some linguistic skills they can avoid fighting altogether. 90% of "fights" you can talk yourself out of. That's the main skill of bouncing. Talking.

But if you're like me and have gotten past the intimidation factor, you just see a mass that's slow, probably uncooridnated, has the same head as everyone else but harder to move.

On a second note I'm sticking with the Sust, pinning it every 3 days on the dot. It's not losing a whole lot of the compound, since Sust has a higher compound mass when subtracted from the ester than Test E, and I can utilize the Prop to, for example, catch up on a lagging body part and what not.

Also it may just be me, but so far my body is reacting amazing to the compounds. I can literally feel the effects of the short esters. The prop just gives me a shitload more energy and stamina. And really, I just feel like a million bucks. Just calm, collected, focused and happy.

I just got back from bouncing at the Bluesfest here in Ottawa, was dead tired, pinned it right after I got home and I'm still chirpin' up forums at almost 4 in the morning. I could go run a 5k. And the cool thing too is the way this interacts with my Bipolar in a positive and really productive way.
    Its great your having success i am currently running sust 250 at two pins a week sunday/wednesday. Do you suggest switching to every 3 days? And if i am running 500mgs a week 250mgs a poke what should i switch it too if i switch to injecting every 3 days. Also how is your cycle going thus far?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the color on my screen is messed up.

the text is an ugly ass green color.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    i think the color on my screen is messed up.

the text is an ugly ass green color.
    Nah he just changed his font color like SOO

Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    Its great your having success i am currently running sust 250 at two pins a week sunday/wednesday. Do you suggest switching to every 3 days? And if i am running 500mgs a week 250mgs a poke what should i switch it too if i switch to injecting every 3 days. Also how is your cycle going thus far?
    Personally I like the every 3 days switch, all it means is an extra injection (+250mg) every 3 weeks pretty much, nothing too big of a deal. It will shut you down, so might as well.

My cycle is going great, getting a lot of energy and a little bit of strength from the Prop, as well as a lot calmer for some reason.

Nothing major has really kicked in yet, but of course it takes the body 18-21 days to recognize that there is exogenous (external) testosterone present. So far it's just that extra kick from the Prop. The sex drive is slowly climbing up as well.

I suggest you switch to every 3 days, it's not a whole lot more Testo, and it will keep your blood levels at a point of which you can gain the most muscle. Most people would disagree, but really as someone on the Bodybuilding forums said, what's the difference between ng levels of 4000 and 2500 size wise? Nothing. Also shooting Sust every 3 days works out to actually more testosterone when subtracting the ester than Test E.

So far I'm liking it. I'll update this once in a while.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    'Var was an option to put on a little more strength, and maybe reduce the "Testo" look. On top of that it's not cheap, so that's one thing that you guys can talk me off of. And the DBol is ditched, considering I haven't even picked it up.

The change to the PCT has been noted. Thank you for that.

Oh, and another question, how long should I wait after the last shot of Sust to start my PCT? It stays active for 3 weeks, so...just the 3 weeks?
    pct start time would be 18-21 days

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Is there a reason you chose sust over enethate? The only reason I ask is I don't feel sust has enough of the short esters to actually make your cycle kick in earlier. Your going to wait 3 weeks regardless, but you still need to shoot eod to keep the prop even. At least with test e, you get the benefit of shooting once or twice a week. Just my humble opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets View Post
    Is there a reason you chose sust over enethate? The only reason I ask is I don't feel sust has enough of the short esters to actually make your cycle kick in earlier. Your going to wait 3 weeks regardless, but you still need to shoot eod to keep the prop even. At least with test e, you get the benefit of shooting once or twice a week. Just my humble opinion though.
    Well, for my first cycle I wanted to keep it simple. Yeah, Sustanon is a multi-compound steroid , but keep in mind it has more of the hormone when subtracted from the Ester. The blood levels won't be completely stable, but it will still be high enough to produce results. So instead of Test E that will keep your blood levels at 3000 for instance, you're gonna go from 4000 to like 2500 the day of the injection. But that's still high enough to produce results.

Second thing is it bloats people less, and in theory it may keep side effects to a lesser degree.

As well, I'm running something that has been known to be a very good bulking technique. Pick a day or two out of the week, preferably the ON days. Now ingest 50% more of what you take in already. So if you eat 3000 calories normally, eat 4500. Doing that for a couple of days will boost you, but not enough for considerable fat gain. This can be done on the day of injection, the third day from the last injection. In theory this should bulk you up more.

But the Prop hurts like a bitch, so I may just frontload with Sust, and then switch over to Test E.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information