Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Keycorp is offline Junior Member

Not Sure if my gear is Real/Fake

I started week 4 this morn
    When I got this gear I posted some pics peeps said it looked real as far as they could tell.
    I'm still not feeling anything today and if I am it would be nothing more than a pre workout could give me imo.
    I do not want to keep injecting if I'm not injecting the real deal.
    So could someone take a second and let me know the stages of what my body would be sensing up till now.
    From what I read and research the Deca will take about 6 weeks for the blood to be stable and start working at it's max potential.I could be wrong here I am new and learning still.
    I'm not finding allot of info about how the test cyp works as far as each stage or each week.
    I'm a little nervous,well more disappointing that all this has been for not so far.
    And was wondering if I should stop I almost did not continue with this mornings injection,but I thought I would go these next 7 days and Thursday nights injection as well.
    Any thoughts? Am I a noob that is looking to hard and need to wait or should I defiantly be feeling something by now?
    150ml Deca 250ml Cyp Monday mornings and the same Thursday nights.
    Started week 4 this morn.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Give it another two weeks lol...

banthar is offline Junior Member
    You should be getting some sides at lest oily skin.

Dude I told my wife exactly 3 days ago that my skin is so oily I can hardly stand it!I have never had pimples or oily skin in my life ,I washing my face and head 5 times a day and having 3 showers a day hot hot hot water!That I have noticed big time!
    Sitting here now I just want to shower I feel like I was dropped in an oil slick lmao!

HOLLYWOOD85 is offline Associate Member
    give it a little while bro. At least till week 7 or 8. good luck man.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Remember that fakes can give the same sides...

Yeah I figured that just cause I feel oil don't mean anything lol.
    Should I feel the test at least by now? IYo?

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Remember that fakes can give the same sides...
    Sorry did not know that

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Some people say they feel cyp by week 4.. I think it is more mental than actually feeling it! I start getting results from cyp in week 5-6 (START!!) usually after I start feeling it it kicks in harder and harder almost daily! Remember you are building on the long 1/2 life so give it time! I do not even strt looking for sides or gains until at leat wnd of week 4-5! only thing I notice before that is some sex drive and my sweat gets a weird smell

The One is offline Associate Member
    give it about 3 more weeks if your lifts don't go up substantial your gear is fake

what are you trying to feel? I've taken a few cycle in the past and I didn't feel a thing I just noticed that one day I was able to lift a lot more weights and people kept telling me I'm getting huge
    Last edited by The One; 07-27-2009 at 09:47 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    give it about 3 more weeks if your lifts don't go up substantial your gear is fake

what are you trying to feel? I've taken a few cycle in the past and I didn't feel a thing I just noticed that one day I was able to lift a lot more weights and people kept telling me I'm getting huge
    how did you come to the ''if your lifts dont go up your gear is fake'' conclusion mate????

not everyone will get stronger doing a cycle of gear??

Each different compound may NOT work exactly the same way as it will for somebody else......

there are differing factors to gear not working even if it is REAL...............

Gear will not work properly if you are stressed and your mind is not 100%
    Gear will not work properly or to the max if your diet is not right
    Gear will not work properly if you are not getting adequate rest...........

Has your sex drive increased at all during the 1st 2-3 weeks?

Cyp and Deca can take anythin upto 7 weeks to show proper results......

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Some people say they feel cyp by week 4.. I think it is more mental than actually feeling it! I start getting results from cyp in week 5-6 (START!!) usually after I start feeling it it kicks in harder and harder almost daily! Remember you are building on the long 1/2 life so give it time! I do not even strt looking for sides or gains until at leat wnd of week 4-5! only thing I notice before that is some sex drive and my sweat gets a weird smell
    sex drive has changed no question! and skin is oil based more than I have ever felt in my life.
    As far as what I'm trying to feel I have no idea what I'm supposed to feel,I'm a total noob first time so my bigest consern is that i'm not doing this and it's fake.

Would the noticeable sex drive be an indication that at least the test might be real?
    What I am Learning is there is also allot of physiological stuff to this lol as far as actually being on a cycle so ur head plays games with u and u have to adjust to that.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    test or deca are not gonna just suddenly "kickin". you have to push yourself harder at the gym. Its not magic!

Youve increased your food intake....... right?

Around week 6 or so, you will start to notice the following:

That last forced rep came easier, maybe an extra 2 or 3.
    When you are lifting the heaviest is when I feel that extra boost.
    You have ta at least meet the gear half way bro! Reach down deep on your next routine and look for that beast to surface. If your gear is real, that SOB will show himself. Get pissed off while you lift! People should be running in fear for their lives when you are lifting!

Grap those heavier dumbbells. Yea they will feel like 150's because they are! But pick them up anyway and give them a ride Bro!

Remember............ gear is only an amplafier. You have ta work the gear, not the other way around

I'm already eating more for sure,and I workout very very hard dude my cloths and soaked with sweat from my weight training ,when I'm done then I run on a hill program as fast as I can for 25 min of cardio and I'm drenched from that like I can ring my shirt and pants out and fill a cup!!!I do this 5-6 days a week.
    But you are right today I could feel the pump was a bit better on the last reps of my sets and the muscle felt harder and more pumped than usual but nothing what I expect it should feel like on a cycle.
    Ok sounds like I'm doing everything right and its just time ,and keeping up my hard work up and eating going.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Keycorp View Post
    sex drive has changed no question! and skin is oil based more than I have ever felt in my life.
    As far as what I'm trying to feel I have no idea what I'm supposed to feel,I'm a total noob first time so my bigest consern is that i'm not doing this and it's fake.
    sex drive has changed then the cyp aint fake..........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Something i like to do is take pics like once a week so i can see changes.

Thread Information