Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    lshadden5182 is offline New Member

First Cycle Need Advice, Thinking of Test/EQ

at low doses, the main concern is acne, i don't get hardly any anymore, i did accutane cured just about all of it, but don't want it coming back. and what would be a good cycle of this?

thanks guys.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    stats?

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Like my man moose said. We need input

weight
    Body Fat%
    Years Training
    Diet

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    stats

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lshadden5182 View Post
    at low doses, the main concern is acne, i don't get hardly any anymore, i did accutane cured just about all of it, but don't want it coming back. and what would be a good cycle of this?

thanks guys.

If your main concern is acne then don't do AAS. Fluctuating hormone levels together with estrogen build up is what causes acne. There are measures you can take to reduce or prevent it BUT if this is your first cycle then you will likely have acne as your body is adjusting to a foreign substance.

Acne would be the only situation I would believe tapering might be effective, this would help to keep hormones more balanced during that period. People who stop altogether in 1 shot have been known to get acne after the cycle, and during PCT. Although before I would recommend what cycle or how to do it, please give us your stats. 1 Other alternative would be to use an AI for the first week or two of PCT.

Training: Ten Years Non Stop.

Nutrition: Xtend, Scivation Whey, Orange Triad, Glycobol

Height: 5'9

Weight: 210

i've done two cycles of Spawn in the past with successful results. i hope i don't get flamed about my weight. i'm just wanting to make the jump because i think i'm mentally and physically ready and i'm going to do all the research i Can beforehand so that my cycle is not problematic.

I know i can take b5 for acne but what would you recommend for a good starting cycle, i can get just about any AAS from my source and have an experienced user who is going to guide me but what was wondering what precautions i should take for the sides/how to take it.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    On a first cycle I do not see any reason to add Deca or Eq or anything of that nature. I will be doing my 3 rd cyckle and it will still be just good ole test at 500mg a Week with an Anadrol kickstart. Always does me just fine! Save those other compounds for a later more experienced cycle

c-Z
    Phate hooked you up. Great sticky...

Test beginner cycle info

Test E.

sweet. but one more question would it be better to do a different cycle, this is just one persons recommendation. then i heard another tell me to do eq and tren . but i've heard that Tren is a BAD for your first cycle.

c-Z
    Test E or Test C is BEST for a first cycle. You need test with that. Tren for a first time user... No.........

::looks for the EQ hardon loving big mouth::

You will hear one guy on hear arguing the excellence of EQ. Avoid him.

Test E and C both need shot every 3.5 days. 500mgs a week is good. 250mgs a shot. 2 a week. Not bad at all. If your diet is in check you will see some good results.

thanks c-z you're a lifesaver. which would you recommend c or E

the main thing i'm concerned about like i mentioned before is breaking out terribly. i barely get acne now. but have gotten it pretty bad in the past. i tan, take b-5, use epiduo on my face (prescription) and drink a lot of water.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I personally have no prefrence to C or E, just whatever you want.

As far as the acne goes, no one can tell you if you will break out. It varies person to person.

What is your BF%, and what does your daily diet look like? Goals?

Thread Information