Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LiL T is offline New Member

Talking Thinking of starting my 1st Cycle

As a newby to cycles and gear i'm a bit uncertain about things. I have an extreme dislike of needles and as such couldnt face injecting - maybe able to handle one a week at a push. I was thinking of maybe doing a 6 - 8 week Dianabol (naposim) course like below . .

Week 1 30mg per day
    Week 2 40mg per day
    Week 3 40mg per day
    Week 4 40mg per day
    Week 5 30mg per day
    Week 6 20mg per day
    Week 7 10mg per day

If i was to inject i was thinking Test-E but not certain of the doseage? and again is once a week enough?

Edited

Any help would be gratefully appreciated
    Last edited by Big; 07-18-2009 at 04:40 PM. Reason: fishing

give us your
    height
    body fat %

stpete is offline Banned
    That's a stupid ass cycle man. Don't do it. Let's get those stats and we'll try to help you in a positive way.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Yes,if you can not do needles no need to cycle,d-bol alone will just be so temporary not worth it,also no need to pyramid like that.Good luck.

The One is offline Associate Member
    don't do that cycle it's a complete waste. your going to lose it all once you stop because it's all water

Thanks for the replies . .

I'm 41. 5 Foot 7 and 85kgs with a BF% of 12.

If I was to inject in the cycle would once a week be enough ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiL T View Post
    Thanks for the replies . .

I'm 41. 5 Foot 7 and 85kgs with a BF% of 12.

If I was to inject in the cycle would once a week be enough ?
    OK trust me, you can get past the needle thing once you do it. I HATE needles, injecting myself almost as much as I had spiders. LOL

Once a week is OK, most HRT patience do it once a week or once ever 2 weeks but once ever 2 weeks is a BAD idea, to many ups and downs. You can get decent gains with once a week but 2x is optimal and using a little 25g 1 1/2 needle is painless.

It still takes me a good 5 min to inject but there is never any pain, it's 100% mental. Another trick is to NEVER inject fast. Even 1cc I take at least a full minute to inject but also I never get pain the next day like many people talk about or a lump.

You need to run Test with ANY cycle. Doing an oral only cycle is not only dumb but it's BAD for you and very very hard on your kidneys.

Your first cycle once you are ready really should be Test E only. You will want to try to stack, you will over think it, you will try to get the most out of the cycle you can but it's honestly a waste and a mistake for your first cycle. KEEP IT SIMPLE

Before you decide to cycle though read up on the diet section. If you have not read the diet section here for at least a week you will waste your cycle $$$ and loose most if not all your gains. Diet is NOT what you think. You learn how to eat 6+ meals a day and what to eat when. It's not as simple as just eating what you think is healthy until after you have read and done some research. Forget everything you have learned in the past about diet and counting calories. You need to add MORE.

Start reading, learning and have fun. Stick around and you will get some good advise and learn a lot.

Thanks for the help so far . .

Guess i'll just have to bite the bullet and try injecting test twice a week. I suppose most other people have the same issues as me and have overcome them. I'll do a bit more research into my diet, pct first though as i'd rather have as much info as i can before i start anything - at least that way i'll be fully prepared.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiL T View Post
    Thanks for the help so far . .

Guess i'll just have to bite the bullet and try injecting test twice a week. I suppose most other people have the same issues as me and have overcome them. I'll do a bit more research into my diet, pct first though as i'd rather have as much info as i can before i start anything - at least that way i'll be fully prepared.
    Good to hear and wise choose. Be prepared to be overwhelmed and amazed at the same time. Just getting your diet in check you will love the results. dont expect results overnight but the results with be solid.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    No,twice is needed,you will get use to it.

The One is offline Associate Member
    it depends on what you decide to use. some u have to shot eod some 1 a week, but what ever you do don't do a d-bol only cycle. the gains will be impressive for the short time you do have them.

stpete is offline Banned
    Can you clarify 85kgs?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Can you clarify 85kgs?
    about 187lbs.

c-Z
    Dbol alone is poor bro. Honestly if needles aren't your thing. Then the steroid game isn't your friend. Every cycle should have some test in it. And Test is an injectable.

Test beginner cycle info
    Excellent for first cycle.

Pinning isnt really that bad. 2x a week is rather easy. every 3.5 days. Monday/Thur will work just fine. Everyone is a little nervous first time. What makes it even easier is having someone do it for you.

You can't really F*CK up a glute injection. Easiest to. I use a 23gauge 1 1/2 needle. Only other option would be maybe a 25gauge 1 1/2 needle.

Pain is minimal. If you massage area before and after... It's not bad. I get a slight pain a day later... but not enough to affect me.

Test E is most commonly ran at around 500mgs every week. 250mgs a shot. 2x a week as stated above.

You can use either Test E or C. Both very similar.

I suppose if you really wanted to do dbol. You can do one shot of like 250mgs every week. On top of dbol to keep test level up. I would ask T-mos Or Big though on that.

But personally I'de just suck it up and do the 2x a week 500mgs. It's not that bad. even easier if you can get someone to do it for you. Kind of hard to do glutes because your twisting and crap. Hope your flexible. Still can be done though. i did it for a few weeks until my girl finally started doing it.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^ Yea, for some reason i had a brain fart. haha.... Damn insomnia's killin me. haha.. Thanks bro.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    ^^^^ Yea, for some reason i had a brain fart. haha.... Damn insomnia's killin me. haha.. Thanks bro.
    Google bro... Works miracles. HAHA quick search of "85kgs in lbs" And bam answers right there. haha

Thread Information