Subotai is offline Junior Member

Trying to plan a new cycle

I'm 23 (I know this is low for you guys but I've been using anabolics regretably for about a decade now so I don't think my developement into a regular HTPA will occur regardless of what I do anymore) If you want more info on that situation my thread in the New Male Member Area has all of it

I'm 5'9
    About 220
    12-15% bodyfat calipered at 9.5 but looks higher than that
    Training for 6 years
    I've ran andro, SD multiple times, and Masteron Prop to get gyno under control (it was originally designed for post menopausal woman much like nolva)
    I'm finally planning on running a sane cycle.

The base will be test prop 400mg a week for either 12 or 16 weeks.
    Beyond that I plan on running nolva at either 10mg or 20mg a day to keep down the gyno and possibly water retention. I know other compounds are accepted as slightly better on cycle most have adverse effects on lipid profile while nolva has been show to positively impact it.

My goal is to put on some quality weight while keeping water retention mild and maybe burning a little fat. My biggest needs are keeping estrogen related sides and progesterone down, and not destroying my lipid profile

For pct I am planning on nolva 40/40/20/20 and I am still researching what I plan to do for HCG .

Anyone wanna help a brother out?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Pct looks weak, imo...

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ Agreed.

You need another SERM in your PCT.

Also, instead of running Nolva during the cycle, id suggest running Arimidex at a moderate dose to control estrogen.

You can read my sticky at the top of this section for further clarification.

Feel free to ask anymore questions you may have.

-WAR

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    ^ Agreed.

You need another SERM in your PCT.

Also, instead of running Nolva during the cycle, id suggest running Arimidex at a moderate dose to control estrogen.

You can read my sticky at the top of this section for further clarification.

Feel free to ask anymore questions you may have.

-WAR
    I know that Adex would be greater for any estrogen related sides, but it negitively impacts lipid profile. I can't have that, so while Nolva isn't the most encouraged method I do believe its what I need to take. Even in your thread you mention letro can be a bad drug to take when lipids are an issue, and given that adex and letro are extremely similar in function (though obviously to a different extent) you can see why I would want to avoid that.

Admittedly I am very new to learning about HCG and all the books I've read have left me wanting to know more so I do need to read up more on dosage and timing of that. Any other help guys?

I am also very interested in throwing in finra to save the 3 or 4 hairs I have left on my head.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Subotai View Post
    I'm 23 (I know this is low for you guys but I've been using anabolics regretably for about a decade now so I don't think my developement into a regular HTPA will occur regardless of what I do anymore)
    You have been using steroids since you were 13?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    You have been using steroids since you were 13?
    Yeah its all in my thread in the new male member section.

As a freshman in HS a senior handed me a baggie of pills told me to take them if I wanted to play football. Being a freshman in HS you don't really think things through very well. At least 3/4ths of my highschool team used though only a couple while they were my age. Very regretable but it is what it is

I'm thinking for the last 3 weeks of the cycle and the first two of PCT I'll shoot 500iu of HCG split up into 250 twice a week.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    No,be done with hcg before you start pct.

Quote Originally Posted by romo6;4***871
    No,be done with hcg before you start pct.
    Oh yeah that does make sense. I don't know how I had that lapse. Thanks for the input

Quote Originally Posted by Subotai View Post
    Oh yeah that does make sense. I don't know how I had that lapse. Thanks for the input
    Cool bro,good luck.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I used 500 IU ED for 20 days.It overlapped my PCT by one week.Not a big deal.HCG gets your testees ready for the clomid and tamo therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    I used 500 IU ED for 20 days.It overlapped my PCT by one week.Not a big deal.HCG gets your testees ready for the clomid and tamo therapy.
    I see. the HCG issue feels a little daunting now. Its always confused me so I have stayed away from it all my enchanced life. I may end up adding proviron 25-50 mg/day to the cycle and using both nolva and clomid afterwards. I've never used proviron or clomid before (a friend of mine always told me horror stories about clomid)

At 400mg test a week I think that sounds fairly reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Hey i hear you and agree,you know this stuff does not have to perfect down to a tee,you know every body reacts different anyways.Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by romo6 View Post
    Hey i hear you and agree,you know this stuff does not have to perfect down to a tee,you know every body reacts different anyways.Take care.
    If only there was 1 cycle that was the most effective with the least unwanted sides that worked for every single person. There would be no need for any of this reading and studying and posting or anything.

Here's my updated thoughts:
    Test prop 400mg a week (1-12-or-16)
    Proviron 50mg/day (1-12-or-16)
    Nolva 40/40/20/20 starting 5 days to a week after my last shot
    Clomid 150/100/50/50 same times as nolva

Any takers?

Thread Information