Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member

Im sick, is this normal?!?!?!

I took my first shot of test cyp on monday evening. I started to feel like I was getting a cold by the next day. Now Im sick as hell. Im coughing shit up, Im running a fever, and I feel like sh*t.
    Is this coincidence? Or does this sometimes happen? This was my first shot of any type of gear. I injected 200mg into my shoulder.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    might be infected gear...

grinchinit is offline Associate Member
    i could be wrong but i thought cyp was a short ester...200mg at once for the first time might have been too much. i believe its suppose to be run EoD....however like lemonada said it could be bunk gear

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grinchinit View Post
    i could be wrong but i thought cyp was a short ester...200mg at once for the first time might have been too much. i believe its suppose to be run EoD....however like lemonada said it could be bunk gear
    your wrong

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Some say you can get test flu . I believe it is a possibility.

I took some contaminated gear once and almost died from it. I Was sick for a week fever of a 103 and didn't know where I was or who people were.

It was not confirmed that it was the gear but there was no other reason for why I would have gotten this sick.

The gear was definitely suspect.

I always stay with good HG gear now.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    It is def. test flu. You body is going to attack any outside substance you put into your body and after you injected the test your body attacks it an can cause you to get sick! Very sick in some cases! Only lasts for a day or 2. I get very tired and lethargic the day after I take my injections but never actually get sick!

And nO Cyponate is a long etser. It has a 15 day active life
    propionate an Acetate and suspension are short esters

The illness was at its worst around lunchtime today. I came home from work, and layed around for a while. I feel a little better now, but I cant smoke (which is good), and if I talk, then I start coughing again. It seems like its already on the decline. Its wierd how much better Im feeling within a few short hours.
    Now, my next dose will be on friday before I leave for vacation. Should I go ahead as scheduled on friday morning? Again....monday evening was the first dose, so should I spread the first few injections out to allow my body to adjust? I was planning to do them every 3.5 days.

Bleeze is offline Associate Member
    I have ran test many times and only got sick twice. happen to be when using an underground lab. both times. is the injection sight red sore and hard? if so its sterile infcetion. ice it, do not heat it. do not rub it. if possible get antibiotics.

Injection site looks great. I have no soreness unless I press on it. No redness, bruises, etc. I just picked up a round of antibiotics just to be safe. I had a refill on it.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjohn6231 View Post
    Injection site looks great. I have no soreness unless I press on it. No redness, bruises, etc. I just picked up a round of antibiotics just to be safe. I had a refill on it.
    Not just any antibiotic will work. Don't just take an antibiotic .

Amoxicillin doesn't work

Cipro doesn't work

There are specific antibiotics to fight off certian types of infections.

It sounds like test flu though.

If the injection site is good I doubt its an abcess

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I would hit your injections whenever you have them scheduled The more injections you do, the the more your body will adjust to the compound and you should stop getting sick after a few injections

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone want to explain that Cyp is a long ester so how in the hell one shot would magically build up enough in the body to cause test flu?

Either your allergic to something in the gear, its contaminated, or it was just coincidence.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont know, after only 2 days??? I hope your gear is not bad but be careful.

Bleeze is offline Associate Member
    I never had the test flu and never heard of anyone who has, but it dosent sound like an infection. I guess its test flu

It could be just a coincidence.
    As I said before...it was my first ever injection, and I was immediately thinking that it could be the test flu. I feel a lot better today. My appetite is still down, but Im eating. I actually went to the gym tonight, and felt pretty good.
    Also my doctor appt was today, and he didnt give me the androgel this time. He gave me a vial of Pharma grade Test Cyp. Cost $12 with my insurance vs. $190 for the gel.
    At least now I will be able to see how my body reacts with the pharma grade vs the UGL grade. I hope that the other stuff isnt contaminated.
    Ill stay on schedule with my cycle, and Ill continue this thread with results. My new prescription is for 200mg of Cyp every 14 days.

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    First two shots of Sust for me caused Test Flu, as well as the first two Winstrol shots a while ago when I was on it.

fozy is offline Junior Member
    test flu, I get it every time I start test after laying off for long periods

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    may be allergic to an oil but im goin with an allergic reaction to the test. Youll find out next shot i guess. Call it test flu, call it a reaction,, either way your sick.

Thread Information