rugger11 is offline New Member

test prop and pain

guys im frontloading a cycle right now with test prop 100mg ed for 2 weeks and these injections are killing me ive heard test prop is painfull but about 6 hours after injection i get the worst soreness that last for a couple days im doing a 6 site rotation from quads delts and glutes using a 25 gauge 1 inch for delts n quads and a 1.5 inch 23 gauge for the glute im also injecting decca right now which doesnt bother me at all its just this dam test prop

RaZZZr is offline New Member
    It might be that the test prop is not agreeing with your system, although it would depend on the severity of the pain and also whether or not you have done test prop before........

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    and ur question is?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Have you ever injected in those areas before?

I think that's a given RANA as he said that he doesn't feel the pain with the deca shots. ;-)

fozy is offline Junior Member
    I get the same reaction with sus which had prop in it. Ill never use it again (used it 3x because its all I could get at certain times)

in my experience it hurts like hell for the first three weeks then your body adjusts and no more pain.

I use have make up excuses why I was walking funny, everything from slipping on the ice to getting hit with a puck. I also use to think I had a abscess every week because the area would swell....SUCKED

what use to help me with sus was running the oil under warm water before I inj. It loosens the oil up, once you inject rub it in real good.............I sometimes would jump in a hot shower and rub the inj site

good luck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZZZr View Post
    I think that's a given RANA as he said that he doesn't feel the pain with the deca shots. ;-)
    How is that a given? Some people do two injections sites per day. Some dont like to mix them (not sure why they dont) together!

Hi RANA,

My understanding as he explained is that he is also injecting deca concurrently with the prop and that means he would be using the same sites on different occasions. When he injects the prop he feels pain, when he injects the deca he feels none.

If you see it differently please share your knowledge and experience with me on this one, cos judging from your post count you know a lot more than i do. :-)

Respect!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZZZr View Post
    Hi RANA,

My understanding as he explained is that he is also injecting deca concurrently with the prop and that means he would be using the same sites on different occasions. When he injects the prop he feels pain, when he injects the deca he feels none.

If you see it differently please share your knowledge and experience with me on this one, cos judging from your post count you know a lot more than i do. :-)

Respect!
    I dont always count on post counts, I know indivudals that may only have 500 post but have 10X the knowledge I have.

My point of the virgin muscle is (virgin with prop), the reason being it took my body about 3-4 week to get used to prop where it would not be painful any more. Prop can be one of the most painful soreness after the fact that if his muscles are not used to it, it might take a while before injectioning. Having said that I am only able to comment on what he writes, I can assume about all his previous cycles/injections/stats/experiences/etc...

Since he said he was doing ED shots he must be splitting them up, that is only an assumption

Thanks RANA,

I see your point.

rugger11 is offline New Member
    i am injecting test prop ed i also currently inject decca twice a week depending on the rotation for example say i stuck the quad monday i restick it sat with decca with that shot no pain nothing but the test prop is terrible ive down 3 cycles with sust and that never bothered me ive done wast and winstrol after the 2 weeks im turning over to test e for 14 i really hope i dont get the same pain i havent heard of the pain with test e

Blog Entries
    When I used prop I stayed way from my quads, I just went with glutes, shoulders and pecs

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    hello
    Last edited by ranging1; 07-25-2009 at 04:20 AM. Reason: double posted....

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    stay away from ur quads
    inject in ur glute
    its so much less painful
    me and a mate are running a cycle atm, im on test eth, hes on prop

we inject eachother since were both big muscly girls
    both of us get injected in the glutes, i feel great after the shot, he winges like a little girl from the after pain for a day or 2

if ur injecting urself try remember when u lean or bend over to inject urself, ur most likely tensing lightly or alot, the muscle ur injecting into
    injecting into a tensed muscle hurts
    and u will feel it

get a friend to do it for u, that way u can relax while he pins u
    if u want lie down while he injects u, since ur doing ur quad ur not going to be tensing it lieing down

personaly id just get injected into the glutes
    i prefer to stand while my mate bangs me in the bum <------- thats a joke....

hope this helps

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    cut the prop w/ some sterile oil this will eliminate most of the pain...although, I am not sure you can get some before your frontload is over.

jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    When I used prop I stayed way from my quads, I just went with glutes, shoulders and pecs
    Im shooting prop right now EOD at 150mg 1 1/2 ml/cc
    first week into it and the injection is easy and painless.
    The pain sets in 1-2 days after.
    Just hit my quad but im resting also.
    It hurts a bit from Thursday night but o well this is what needs to be done to get it done!
    I try and hit sites that wont affect my next workout.
    Might hit 1 glute tonight since my next leg day is Tuesday.
    Last time I hit my shoulder I Did all shoulder exercises except side delts.
    I also had chest that night and hit it before I went, man what a bad idea that was.
    I hit chest but used machines after 1 set of flat barbell bench press

diesel405 is offline Member
    I just brewed 240 cc's of prop and threw it all in the trash. Hurt like a mofo. prop sucks!!

bvfd253 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel405;4***416
    I just brewed 240 cc's of prop and threw it all in the trash. Hurt like a mofo. prop sucks!!
    wow thats a HUGE waste, wish i was your trash man

diesel405 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bvfd253;4***424
    wow thats a HUGE waste, wish i was your trash man
    Well,first off, i would like to make a correction. I didnt brew this a "friend" did cause i dont do steroids or anything illegal. And second, i dont think im allowed to tell ya what i, uuh uum, i mean he paid for it (forum rules) but it was under a hundren bucks (almost half that) for raw powder. So it wasn't worth the pain, and wasnt to bad of a loss.

Thread Information