dbo24 is offline New Member

Few q. First Winstrol only questions

I have a few questions about a winstrol only cycle. I am new to the whole thing, this will be my first cycle I have researched and know what the pros and cons. I am wondering if I just get some advice from the pros. To begin here are my stats: I am trying to acheieve a fuller look and dropping some bf.

195lb
    2g protein intake per lb.
    Diet very good strict
    Lifting 5years
    15% body fat
    Will be running 4-6 week 50mg winny orals
    I have ac couple of questions about PCT I understand to take Nolvadex or clomid or both. Understanding to begin clomid 8-12 hours after last dose. I understand to take glucosamine/fish oils for the dry joints; do you recommend a liver aid or anything else during the cycle and pct? Also I had some people say take a tribulus of some sort during?? I will take any advice or critiques.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Id drop the winny.

Look at a test only cycle.. Diet and training will determine results, ie. loss of bf..

2000Vette is offline Junior Member
    Im not sure exactly how supressive winny is, but for cycle support i would do milk thistle at 1000mg a day. How many mg of winny are you running? is it oral or injectabl? Tribulus will help prevent some temporary natural test production slow down. And Nolva should be enough for pct for a few weeks after. i would dose 40/40/20/20.

Thanks taking 50mg orals.

grinchinit is offline Associate Member
    i agree with mad matt. for a first time u should run test only for 8-12 weeks (depending on ester and availability). you run the chance of getting harsh side effects with winny because you dont really know how your body will react to AAS. however, if your stuck on it id say clomid and nolva for pct and yes milk thistle is good for liver during cycle and pct.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    How tall are you? 15% BF, and you are 195lbs. So, you are around 5'8? I wouldn't start any cycle until you get your BF% lowered another 3 or 4%. What does your strict diet look like? What is it you are wanting from a Winny only cycle?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all, winny should always be ran with test and second of all, Winny is best run if your bf% is around 10 or lower. 15% is too high and a waste if you do a winny only cycle.

How about some diet specs? and 50mg a day is a low dose. how many mg are your tabs?

I had a nutritionist write one up for me, its pretty comprehensive. Low in carbs, lots of chicken, rare on red meats and lots of fish products. They are 50mg. I have about 90 pills. What do you recommend daily/weekly dosage also is there a particular time I should take it also before a meal etc. I appreciate the info.

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by dbo24 View Post
    I had a nutritionist write one up for me, its pretty comprehensive. Low in carbs, lots of chicken, rare on red meats and lots of fish products. They are 50mg. I have about 90 pills. What do you recommend daily/weekly dosage also is there a particular time I should take it also before a meal etc. I appreciate the info.
    No, dont take them at all. You need to get your BF% lowered or you are not going to see any results worth wild. Unless you are cutting just before a comp., then there are not many reasons why you would go on a winny only cycle. Just my opinion.

Def. run it with test bro, but 50 mg tabs?? the biggest winny tabs ive ever seen are 10. and i would run it at 50mg a day for the first week or two to see how i reacted then possibly go up. How long have you been on this diet? what were your stats before man?

Been on it for about 6 months keepin the cals around 3000<. Not looking to get huge just get fuller with out to much water retention and gains I can maintain, dont want anything to un-natural also. Doing a winnie only cycle because couple of guys on it had great results and have maintained it pretty well. It was pretty inexpensive and dont really want to mess with injection. Hit the gym 5times a week, cardio 3 times. My body fat may be a little lower my abdominal muscles are very apparent.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Vette View Post
    Def. run it with test bro, but 50 mg tabs?? the biggest winny tabs ive ever seen are 10. and i would run it at 50mg a day for the first week or two to see how i reacted then possibly go up. How long have you been on this diet? what were your stats before man?
    It is common for winny to come in 50mg tabs

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by dbo24 View Post
    Been on it for about 6 months keepin the cals around 3000<. Not looking to get huge just get fuller with out to much water retention and gains I can maintain, dont want anything to un-natural also. Doing a winnie only cycle because couple of guys on it had great results and have maintained it pretty well. It was pretty inexpensive and dont really want to mess with injection. Hit the gym 5times a week, cardio 3 times. My body fat may be a little lower my abdominal muscles are very apparent.
    Getting "fuller" with a winny only cycle? Not sure how that works exactly. I have never gotten fuller from winny, I have just used it as a cutter.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Firstly a winny only cycle is not reccomended,when using winny its better to be at sub 10% bf to get best results.If your gonna do a cycle run a test only cycle you certainly not gonna get a fuller look with winny

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    It is common for winny to come in 50mg tabs
    Hmmm. never come across them. and post your diet dbo24

Thread Information