V6A6L6O is offline Junior Member

20 ml of Winstrol

Just wanted to know if using 20ml at 1ml EOD would be a good way to use this, i know it is recommended at that dosage for ED but i want to try and make it last 6 weeks. Or would the way to go be to use it for 20 days at 50mg a day (1ml)?
    Thankyou.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Whats the rest of your cycle look like?

IMO, I wouldnt use Winny EOD.

Hey thanks for the quick reply bro, the rest of my cycle is:
    Test E : Weeks 1-10 @ 500ml May extend to 12.
    Dianabol : Weeks 1-4 @ 50mg ED

I was of the same opinion with Winny but after looking into the subject there are many conflicting dosing schedules out there! I'm not sure weather it would be worth using it ED as it would only last 20 days!!
    Chhers mate.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Well, if you are bulking, then you would only want to run the winny at the end of your cycle anyways. If you extend your Test to 12 weeks, just run the winny ED for weeks 11 - 12 (14 days), or even weeks 10 - 12 (short of 1 day obviously) if you are set on using every last bit of it on this cycle.

Yeah i think i will go for it everyday, i was just wondering if the results of using it everyday for 20 days would be as effective as EOD for 6 weeks? With blood levels and such!
    Yes i am bulking, thanks for the reply bro.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    get more winny to run 50mg everyday instead of eod. hold off on ur cycle till then

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by V6A6L6O View Post
    Just wanted to know if using 20ml at 1ml EOD would be a good way to use this, i know it is recommended at that dosage for ED but i want to try and make it last 6 weeks. Or would the way to go be to use it for 20 days at 50mg a day (1ml)?
    Thankyou.
    Some will say its best injected daily,,but you can get away with EOD injections especially if your just a recreational bodybuilder. I would stack that with some testosterone .

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V6A6L6O View Post
    Thankyou.
    I've ran it a few times eod and saw great results. I've also ran it ed and saw far better results. It's up to you man. In my experience it is far from a waste to shoot it eod.

Thread Information