Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Taking test on vacation, yay or nay?

My buddy goes on vacation to Cali for 10 days in 3 weeks. He has 6 weeks of his test cycle left.
    He told me he's afraid to bring it with him, I've never been in this situation so I'm not versed on the general protocol.

He was asking if he could just double the dose for these next 3 weeks and hed be done before he goes (hes taking 100mg test prop EOD and wants to shoot everyday), but then I said "well you're still gonna need to bring anti-e's".
    The anti e's are in pill form however not liquid so it many be easier to sneak on/off the plane then the test. I'm just curious what you guys would do/have done in this situation. He's not going international, staying within US. I don't know shit about how airport security works so any help I'd appreciate, thanks!

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Wouldn't go putting any steroid on a plane... Either mail it. Or end it early... Anti E's, just empty out a Tylenol bottle or somet Not much you can do.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You know what's funny, even international I carry all my stuff (HGH and Test) with me. The HGH I keep in a Styrofoam container with cool gel pack in a brown paper bad, The test just put on top. I do have prescriptions for mine. But I have never had them even look 2x at this stuff. LOL It goes through all xray and everything. One time I had them ask me. I told them medication. They didnt want me to open. LOL

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Yeah but for someone with a prescription... It's a little different.... I wouldn't personally risk it.... If they question you show them the script. For him... He's got nothing... Just genuine steroids no prescription.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anti E's would be fine. I've taken a lot of vitamins on a plane before. There could have been anything in those bottles. Definitely no juice though.

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    Easy fix to this problem would be to ship the gear to the place that he would be staying at. USPS priority mail will have it there within 3 business days.
    I think that the cycle would have better results if he stayed on the current schedule.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    If you really want to bring it with you... mail it! or unlock the needles after pre filling them and just pack them in your suitcase. the needles could be hidden very easily but i would just mail it to myself!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I mentioned the shipping thing already but the problem is he'll be staying at his sisters house and he doesn't want her to know about the juice.
    That would be the only place he could ship it so I'm not sure its going to work.

I think I'm gonna just tell him to bump the dose up so he can finish early and then to throw the anti e's in a tylenol bottle. If it was me I'd empty 5ccs into a smaller vial and seal it inside something else maybe with hot glue but he wasn't liking that idea.
    I think this should be fine though thanks gents!

Thread Information