Adreja is offline Associate Member

5th cycle masteron.anavar

I posted a cycle earlier using test, tren , winstrol etc but was thinking that it would be better and simpler to just go with,

wk 1-5 Test E 400mg/w Mon-Thur (only 1st 6 weeks as anavar can be used without test but still need it for masteron )
    wk 1-5 Masteron E 400mg/w Mon-Thur
    wk 5-10 Anavar 100mg/d
    wk 1-10 hcg 300iu/3 times/w
    wk 1-10 Arimidex .5mg every 3 day (not sure if would need it)

Then start pct 2nd or 3rd day after last anavar tabs.

nolvadex 20/20/10/10/10

188cm
    100kg
    15% bf
    5th Cycle

thai-lan is offline Member
    well why do you want to cut the test after 5th week? keep arimidex on hand and use it in case you need it..

you can start pct the day after last tab of anavar

nolva only pct isnt enough and hcg for 10 weeks is over kill , if i were you i would start hcg last 3 or 4 weeks of cycle up until pct

Adreja is offline Associate Member
    whats the latest that i should cut the test so that i can start the pct first day after stopping anavar ?
    should i use hcg for the first 10 days of the pct at a higher dosage?
    nolva by itself wouldnt be enough???? After reading the following i dont see why peopel use clomid with nolva

"Nolvadex also has some important features for the steroid using athlete. In hypogonadic and infertile men given nolvadex, increases in the serum levels of LH, FSH, and most importantly, testosterone were all observed (35)It can also block a bit of estrogen in the pituitary, which is a great benefit when used with HCG (more on that later) (36)(37). The increase in testosterone Nolvadex can give someone with a dysfunctional is basically that 20mgs of Nolvadex will raise your testosterone levels about 150% (6)...Why don’t we use Clomid, another SERM? Well, basically because it takes much more to do the same thing. In comparison, it would require 150mgs of Clomid to accomplish that type of elevation in testosterone, but Nolvadex also has the added benefit of significantly increasing the LH (Leutenizing Hormone) response to LHRH (LH-releasing hormone) (6). This most likely indicates some kind of upregulation of the LH-receptors due to the anti-estrogenic effect Nolvadex has at the pituitary. Although both Nolvadex and Clomid are both SERMs, they are actually quite different. As you already know, Nolvadex is highly anti-estrogenic at the hypothalamus and pituitary, while Clomid exhibits weak estrogenic activity at the pituitary (7), which as you can guess, is less than ideal. It should be avoided for the PCT I’m suggesting…and in fact, avoided in general…it’s simply not as good as Nolvadex.

Need I even add that the 150mgs of Clomid you need to get the hormonal increase experienced with 20mgs of Nolvadex is much more expensive? So lets dump the Clomid…and no, using it along with Nolvadex will provide no “synergy” that I’ve ever seen in any relevant study."
    Last edited by Adreja; 08-08-2009 at 02:30 AM.

Ok you have done 5 cycles which means you have about 5 times my experience and I should not be giving advice. But I'll do so anyways. Why not run the test and masteron for a full 10-12 weeks? Your doses are right on. And keep the anavar for the last 4 weeks of cycle or the first 4 weeks. You might not need airimedex with the masteron but keep some just in case. As far as PCT do what has worked for you on your previous cycles. Everyone has different theories, some swear by nolva and clomid. Others are old school and prefer HCG and nolva etc. BTW you got PM

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    Let us know how the Mast/anavar cycle works as this would be a prime cutting cycle IMO and have seriously considered running the same myself (with a little prop, of course!)

thai-lan is offline Member
    here is your answer for why you should be running nolva and clomid together
    Hcg instead of clomid in pct?

Thread Information