Zypher99 is offline New Member

Ready for my first homebrew!

Hi guys, I have all the equipment ready for my very first homebrew! I'm really excited about this and happy to be able to save some cash for making it myself. Now here's the catch... I live up north with the polar bears.. lol u guessed it Canada. I have 2 very legit sources from overseas and they asure me they have a lot of experience shipping to Canada and the US with no problems. But i'm still a bit worried about customs I heard canadian customs are a bitch to get through. As anyone else up here in canada had any issues with their goods getting stopped? Sadly I'm also using my real address for this 1 shippment but using a female name. Its a very small amount to begin with so I'm guessing it'll be ok. Any advice or experiences would be nice!

Your source is the variable here.

Yeah i guess your right about that. I guess i'll have to take a chance on this one. I wont be using my real address again just this one time as my buddies are all away on vacation.

It will get there or it wont, wether it is corn flour or legit raw hormone is another.

lol, true enough though I hope it'll look more like a waxy liquid once i put it in my hand.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I just honestly dont think it is worth making your own! just by it... It is not like your making meth or something you are making something that you can already purchase. I could see if you you were making a gallong and then selling it for profit but to save $100 and risk having raw powder sent to your house just seems stupid. Thats just my opinion though

I hope so too for you bro. Good luck, the homebrew section has all the info you need to do most things properly.

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I just honestly dont think it is worth making your own! just by it... It is not like your making meth or something you are making something that you can already purchase. I could see if you you were making a gallong and then selling it for profit but to save $100 and risk having raw powder sent to your house just seems stupid. Thats just my opinion though
    Not to bicker, but it can be much more than 100 dollars. Frankly, If done correctly homebrew can be better than guessing about a ugl, you can control it.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Homebrew could definitely be worth it I would hate to get caught with raw powders though.

diesel405 is offline Member
    Powders come in a thin envelope. Much less risky than vials. And even if customs finds it, its no different than if they get your vials, pills or whatever. They will send the usual letter. And believe me you save BIGTIME homebrewing, not to mention, you no what is in the gear. If you do it right, you no its sterile.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    na its not for me! I am not a chemist I just like the end product.. just like marijuana.. I loved selling it but as far as growing and clipping it.. I mleft that up to the Indians!!

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I would love to do homebrew. My wife doesn't care that I use steroids , but I would prob have a much harder time convincing her to let me start making it..... "daddy, what are you doing?", "oh nothing sweety, just making some steroids illegally....."

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    LOL, that's awesome

Thanks for all the replies guys.. i appreciate it! Its not like i'm setting up a lab or anything. Just a small amount for personal use and maybe a buddy of mine that's it.

Just going to make some test, but if all goes well especially through customs i'll probably be making my own dbols/var/nolva. I'm pretty sure I can save myself a ton of money and at least i know my product is good.

Thread Information