Tapaudomus is offline New Member

New - need help getting started

Hello,

After just getting done with 4 years of a very strenuous college sport, I am pretty beaten up. Though I am in great shape, I feel like an old man.

Not too long ago, I was as anti-steroid as they get.

But now that I am pretty much done with college athletics, I am starting to consider the idea of trying them out. I'm a very active person. I go to the gym every other day for two hours. And the days I'm not in the gym, I'm either running, biking, etc....

What I'm looking for:
    Something to help accelerate my body's natural healing process. I had shoulder surgery a couple years back. My knees have been giving me problems for a while now. My hips, back, legs, and so on.

I'm also looking to put on some weight, but not too much bulk! I'm 6' tall and have been at 165-170lbs for a few years now. I would love to gain 10-15 more pounds.

Strength and stamina is always a plus.

What I'm not looking for:
    I don't need to add on a lot more muscle mass. I'm happy with what I am at now. I would not mind a little more muscle here and there but I don't want to become huge in a months time.
    I'm also not looking for anything complicated (I just want something simple to use that has little side effects).

I am a 23 y.o. male.

Please help me with any suggestions you may have.
    What should I start using?
    How should I use it?
    Etc...

Thanks for the help!!
    Last edited by Tapaudomus; 07-30-2009 at 06:55 PM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    First off you cant ask where to get steroids from lol, its against the boards rules.

Second could you post your diet???

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    welcome and please edit your post like Matt said, you can NOT ask where to purchase illegal substances . this will only bring scammers to your door.

it doesn't really sound like steroids are what you need. Maybe look into HGH for help with healing

As far as my diet, I pretty much eat whatever I want. As I said before I have trouble gaining weight. I eat a lot of protein and I also drink protein shakes after a workout.

I take a lot of different multivitamins. GNC sports vitamin pack, fish oil, calcium and some others.

As far as HGH goes - I'm 23... isn't that too young to start using? And it also seems like a very complicated and expencive thing to start experimenting with...

^^^ your statement above proves your diet is an issue

there are good foods to eat and bad foods. you should have an idea of your daily caloric intake and should be eating FULL WHOLE FOOD MEALS every 3 hours everyday

list a typical days food intake with times you eat and what you eat and we can help you

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    What sport did you play bro? BTW there are some good dudes here that will not stear you wrong so just soak up the info on here and learn as much as you can.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    We have a great diet section here, I recommend you go check it out. Just put down your daily diet with macros, your stats and your goals, and let our diet experts help you the rest of the way.

Put your diet up like this....

Example:

Meal 1
    xxxxxxx ( Cal xxg, Fat xxg, Protein xxg, Carbs xxg)

Meal 2

Meal 3

Meal 4

Meal 5

Meal 6

Totals: Cal xxg, Fat xxg, Protein xxg, Carbs xxg

Not to sound arrogant, but can we skip the diet advice for now. It's not the type of information I was looking for by coming here. NOT that I wont be looking in to it in the future, but I want to take this one step at a time and I want to see if drug use is something I should seriously consider.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapaudomus View Post
    Not to sound arrogant, but can we skip the diet advice for now. It's not the type of information I was looking for by coming here. NOT that I wont be looking in to it in the future, but I want to take this one step at a time and I want to see if drug use is something I should seriously consider.
    I too don't want to sound arrogant, but if we take this 1 step at a time, then drug use should be the last option you go to. Diet is the first step.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    I too don't want to sound arrogant, but if we take this 1 step at a time, then drug use should be the last option you go to. Diet is the first step.
    He is correct^^^^, diet can transform the body, drugs are just a tool to help with the transformation when everything else is in place.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    ^^^ x3 w/ the boys

Learn the basics at your height and only gaining 10-15lbs of muscle can easily be accomplished by diet. What do you think you grow off of and what will hold your weight once you come off??

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your taking your steps in the wong order bud.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your taking your steps in the wong order bud.
    The diet should come first.

what is the point of adding AAS to your regimen when you won't get the most out of it, and probably waste it and stress your body for NO good reason???

Steroids are NOT a game, its YOUR LIFE, and we are here to help you LEARN how to do this safely.

Diet IS gonna be the most important part with or without steroids, SO if you don't have the proper diet NOW, then there is NO SENSE in moving forward with steroid information

Please try to understand this and that we are here to help you do it RIGHT, not WRONG

Thread Information