lca
    lca is offline Junior Member

How Much Clen is too much

started lions clen just short of 2 week ago, due to do 2 weeks off on Friday iv got the dose up to 240mcg and still little side effects a little shakes now and again increased temp and dry mouth

what is a safe dose to go up to
    Last edited by lca; 08-05-2009 at 07:39 AM.

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lca View Post
    started lions clen just short of 2 week ago, due to do 2 weeks off on sunday iv got the dose up to 240mcg and still little side effects a little shakes now and again increased temp and dry mouth

Wow man, lower that. The maximum dose you should be taking is 140mcg - 160mcg, and even that is high. 240mcg is not safe at all. You are putting way too much stress on your heart.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    when you feel sides is when you should either stay at that dose or lower it...

160mcg i always thought was the max... anything above that is pissed out

V6A6L6O is offline Junior Member
    Yeah i have read 160mcg was pretty much the highest you could go, but i suppose it effects people differently just like any stimulant/compound.

DEVLLDOG is offline Banned
    There is no maximum dose or minimum dose, it effects everyone different and depending on where you got you clen from 200mcg could equal 20mcG,I have never and would NEVER use anything but Pharm grade Clen for this reason.

I think the 1st time I ever used clen was 1990 and we took until the sides were unbearable and figuered that was the only way to tell if it was working or not but in reality and we found this out later, all you need to do to know if its working is monitor your body temp. get a good body temp reading before you start the use of clen and monitor and adjust dosage until your body temp has raised 1 degree and thats all you need. as long as your temp is up 1 degree it is working,when it drops back to normal either raise the dose until it rises again or take a break from it depending on what it is you are trying to accomplish, for fat loss I would recommentd a good ECA stack instead of clen if thats what your going for.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've never gone above 120mcg. Doubling that is insanity.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lca View Post
    started lions clen just short of 2 week ago, due to do 2 weeks off on Friday iv got the dose up to 240mcg and still little side effects a little shakes now and again increased temp and dry mouth

Clen is a drug that can KILL YOU! Do your research before you start throwing all those drugs into your body!

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    OK if you at that dose than your clen is crap .

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    ur not the first to have that problem with lions clen .....

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLLDOG View Post
    There is no maximum dose or minimum dose, it effects everyone different and depending on where you got you clen from 200mcg could equal 20mcG,I have never and would NEVER use anything but Pharm grade Clen for this reason.

I think the 1st time I ever used clen was 1990 and we took until the sides were unbearable and figuered that was the only way to tell if it was working or not but in reality and we found this out later, all you need to do to know if its working is monitor your body temp. get a good body temp reading before you start the use of clen and monitor and adjust dosage until your body temp has raised 1 degree and thats all you need. as long as your temp is up 1 degree it is working,when it drops back to normal either raise the dose until it rises again or take a break from it depending on what it is you are trying to accomplish, for fat loss I would recommentd a good ECA stack instead of clen if thats what your going for.
    this is completely wrong, there is always a minimum effective dose and maximum dose

clen agonizes the beta 2 andrenoreceptors, a large amount of which are on the heart, if you take to high of a dose you can cause heart cell death, which will result in heart complications and possibly death

Thread Information