jelly is offline Associate Member

Longer cycle times.

About to start my second cycle. My first cycle was test E only @ 500mgs per week for 12 weeks. I had no problems whatsoever and gained 40 lbs but some of it was fat (due to poor diet). Man it's hard to eat healthy all the time guys... I probably ate healthy 70% of the time (Im honest). You sure get hungry when on a cycle..

I will be having another cycle of test E at 500 mg per week, but what wondering what people would think about a 14 week cycle instead of 12?

The reason for the time increase is that I'd like to do alot of fat burn at the start of the cycle with a low calorie diet, using the test to maintain/help prevent muscle wasting. I've got about 5 lbs to burn at the beginning, but then I would devote myself entirely to gaining mass. Preferably lean body mass, with an improved diet.

Thoughts? Comments?

diesel094 is offline Associate Member
    im planning on doing the exact same thing around xmas time. you should be fine. i will be cutting all the way up till then however, using clen . i might throw dbol in the first few weeks of my cycle but am not sure yet. make sure your pct is spot on man, that is very important with a cycle that is over such a long duration

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelly View Post
    About to start my second cycle. My first cycle was test E only @ 500mgs per week for 12 weeks. I had no problems whatsoever and gained 40 lbs but some of it was fat (due to poor diet). Man it's hard to eat healthy all the time guys... I probably ate healthy 70% of the time (Im honest). You sure get hungry when on a cycle..

I will be having another cycle of test E at 500 mg per week, but what wondering what people would think about a 14 week cycle instead of 12?

The reason for the time increase is that I'd like to do alot of fat burn at the start of the cycle with a low calorie diet, using the test to maintain/help prevent muscle wasting. I've got about 5 lbs to burn at the beginning, but then I would devote myself entirely to gaining mass. Preferably lean body mass, with an improved diet.

Thoughts? Comments?

This is your second cycle, so I hope you waited the allotted time and PCT.

12 wks + 4 wks pct = minumum of 16 weeks.

I wait 18 wks.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    another 2 weeks wont make a big difference. most of my cycles dont go any longer then 18 weeks. i usually only go that long if i run deca . now im starting to take advantage of shorter ester compounds and doing quick 8 weekers.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Im a fan of short esters now. But when ive ran longer esters it wont hurt to go 14.. just remember gains start tapering off around week 11-12 for me.
    Here is some info that might help bud, good luck.

Diet:UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

PCT:http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

molecule is offline Associate Member
    I suggest u add Dbal 25Mg/day for fist 4 weeks. It will really help. I think even front loading helps but thats again a personal choice!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could lose the 5lbs before the cycle begins. One option would be to increase your dose of test slightly. Like a shot every 3 days. That would be about 550-575mg a week. You could also throw an oral in as a kickstart. This would still keep you at 12 weeks and give you that extra something you're looking for.

Thread Information