BigGun5 is offline New Member

Smile Tren acatate 1m eod?

Im using tren acatate at 1m eod and was thinking adding winstrol with it for the cut look and maybe 1 test ethanate ? would this be a good thing to do.
    any comments would be helpful.

Really need test with that tren man

ok how long shall i run the cycle if i was to use the tren and test together ?

From the looks of your post above you are already on the tren a, so how long has this cycle been going already?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    What are your stats? What are your previous cycles? Tren A should be injected ED and used with test prop.

my stats are 165ib 5,10 .....previous cycle HGH at 4ius everyday for 3 months and var 80mg ed, quite expensive cycle and not the look i wanted. so want to put a mass look with good definition, i have been doing tren a for a week and just started test today 250mg how much should i do of test per week? and 1m of tren 4 times per week is how much in mg??? thanks for info

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    oh boy
    well if your doin 1ml 4 times a week of tren . your tren is probably 75 or 100mg per ml. so your only doing 400mg of tren a week tops

run at least 250mg of the test a week

and stop the tren a week before you stop the test

but in reality...

you should stop NOW. do a PCT and learn more. cuz you have no idea what your doing and your just gonna end up hurting yourself

thai-lan is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    What are your stats? What are your previous cycles? Tren A should be injected ED and used with test prop.
    could also be injected EOD and could also be used with test e but it really depends on the goals and person

x2 STATS

height
    bodyfat in %
    what does your diet look like

whats the tren dose ?? 1ml = ? mg

I think the tren is 150mg per ml, whats pct mate? some kind of research ? i have done some of that and was told the tren a to do eod at 1m and add test once twice per week how will i end up hurting myself? thanks for info

Age 33
    weight 165ib
    height 5,10
    body fat 15%
    diets not bad

dude HAVE you NOT got a clue about POST CYCLE THERAPY ???? you know what forget the cycle start on your pct , go buy yourself nolvadex and clomid and learn more about AAS before you shut down your natural testosterone for life..

i dont know what you want to do , its an obvious that the reason is your 165lbs because of your diet is horrible and if your diet was good you wouldnt be running steroids ..

Quote Originally Posted by thai-lan View Post
    dude HAVE you NOT got a clue about POST CYCLE THERAPY???? you know what forget the cycle start on your pct , go buy yourself nolvadex and clomid and learn more about AAS before you shut down your natural testosterone for life..
    i agree.
    you need to go to the PCT section of this site. RIGHT NOW
    and stay there. all day. and read!!
    find out what it is. what a correct on is and why you need it
    then get the items for it
    and stop your cycle. and start PCT
    you shouldnt be cycling.
    steroids affect your body. your organs and all. this isnt just something to do for fun. its a lifestyle and you need to know how to run the stuff properly first

Quote Originally Posted by thai-lan View Post
    could also be injected EOD and could also be used with test e but it really depends on the goals and person
    runnin with test e isnt a problem.
    but he will get better gains and less sides if he shoots ED
    thats fact.

clomid or hcg should be taken after the cycle has finished whats the point taken it b4?

no you should finish your cycle right now and start your pct as you learn about steroids and pct then you can start your cycle again

ian you were telling me to stop the cycle and start on pct, whats the point, that shit is for when the cycle has finished.. clomid novadex hcg .. i know about all that after finishing cycle... and as for my diets must be horrible you dont know shit .. i have a high protein diet with a good portion of carbs.. and no carbs after 5pm lots of steamed veg fruit salad.. casien shake b4 bed. in 13 stone and looking good just was asking for some good advice, and get put down instead. i proberley look better than u..

Quote Originally Posted by BigGun5 View Post
    ian you were telling me to stop the cycle and start on pct, whats the point, that shit is for when the cycle has finished.. clomid novadex hcg.. i know about all that after finishing cycle... and as for my diets must be horrible you dont know shit .. i have a high protein diet with a good portion of carbs.. and no carbs after 5pm lots of steamed veg fruit salad.. casien shake b4 bed. in 13 stone and looking good just was asking for some good advice, and get put down instead. i proberley look better than u..
    here we go again

we're tellin this for your own good. not to make fun of you

your running gear and have no idea what your doing

thats why we are sayin. stop the cycle... start pct.

then dont do steroids again until you research more and dont have to ask these questions that are questions that if anyone even researched for a few weeks would know

and sorry to say it... but at your height, weight and body fat... your not that great looking.

so ok for tren a pct is 3 days after last injection, and test e 14 days after, so now i know that whats the problem with me to continue with my cycle???

lol you probably do man , just like lots of people saying that they look better than arnold when arnold was in shape..

let me know after you finish reading all those links that i sent. then i will help you for your cycle

Quote Originally Posted by BigGun5 View Post
    so ok for tren a pct is 3 days after last injection, and test e 14 days after, so now i know that whats the problem with me to continue with my cycle???
    whatever. run your cycle

have fun

be sure to come back on here when your dick stops working. your liver values are fukked up. your cholesteral and lipids are through the roof. and you still weigh the same with the same bf%

well i may have body fat wrong i dont know for sure!! i was 9% body fat when i was 11stone and 12half stone now maybe its lower than 15% just guessing

Thanks for info, i no u guys were just helping me out but what can be any diffrent to anyone else that has ever done cycles b4 i understand what your saying and have look at the links... alls im asking if i was to keep running tren A eod and test E once or twice per week for 6 to 8 weeks and finish tren a week b4 test would i take the clomid or novadex 3 after the last injection of tren and continue with test for 1 more week? continuing to run novadex or clomid.. thanks again

Thread Information