Thread: Hong Kong

lukeonline is offline New Member

Hong Kong

I'm going to be in Hong Kong for this fall, and I was wondering what the laws are in hong kong/the best way to go about obtaining steroids legally while abroad.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by lukeonline View Post
    I'm going to be in Hong Kong for this fall, and I was wondering what the laws are in hong kong/the best way to go about obtaining steroids legally while abroad.
    Just go to a Pharmacy and buy them, they will sell them to you over the counter. Not all mind you. Just as them how much Test Enanthate costs

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Just go to a Pharmacy and buy them, they will sell them to you over the counter. Not all mind you. Just as them how much Test Enanthate costs
    really nwierd and i am not sure exactly what it is.. but that girl in your avy makes me crazy and everytime I see you have posted i have to pop in just so I can see that Photo!! Do Not Ever Change That!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    really nwierd and i am not sure exactly what it is.. but that girl in your avy makes me crazy and everytime I see you have posted i have to pop in just so I can see that Photo!! Do Not Ever Change That!
    Thai girls just have that look.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant see if she/he has a adam's apple... You gotta watch that shit, this one time in Asia...lol

For the original question...

As long as you can pay you can find a pharmacy to sell. Shop around for the best prices though.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Whoaaaaa.....Nine, you need a live in maid or something. Just make sure she's Thai and 24 years old!!!Speaking English is not a pre-requiset...LOL

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    I cant see if she/he has a adam's apple... You gotta watch that shit, this one time in Asia...lol

For the original question...

As long as you can pay you can find a pharmacy to sell. Shop around for the best prices though.
    I have it from a good source it's a she, not a ladyboy or post opt.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I have it from a good source it's a she, not a ladyboy or post opt.
    Well I dont think the source was me, because dudes, thats a dude !!!. Albeit a postop dude. I guarantee you 100% that if u saw her naked and fvcked her you would have no idea !!!!

Thread Information